Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

is it possible that the anonymous translator is tatsubon?

Tadokoro is licensed and has an official release that looks quite different from this one, so this is unlikely

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Wait, Tadokoro is licensed?

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Sure they are cuddling...

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Whomever cock blocks them I'm a gonna smack the shit outta them

Some of the people here, including me, seem to be expecting a clam jam, rather than a cock block, tho.

joined Oct 22, 2018

@DC3

What manga is the couple in your profile pic from?

it's just an artwork here's full res if u want

Well, thank you. Though I'm still disappointed that there isn't an actual manga of that pairing.

whens next ch

hhhrrrrnnnnnggg

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Yes indeed, someone pointed me to a new yuri publisher who works with Tastubon and Momono Moto, Lilykamanga.com. Tadokoro is on there

last edited at May 25, 2019 10:57AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yes indeed, someone pointed me to a new yuri publisher who works with Tastubon and Momono Moto, Lilyka.com. Tadokoro is on there

Lilyka.com doesn't take me to a legitimate website. Are you sure that's it?

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Yes indeed, someone pointed me to a new yuri publisher who works with Tastubon and Momono Moto, Lilyka.com. Tadokoro is on there

Lilyka.com doesn't take me to a legitimate website. Are you sure that's it?

I am dead wrong, one second I'll update my post

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Yes indeed, someone pointed me to a new yuri publisher who works with Tastubon and Momono Moto, Lilykamanga.com. Tadokoro is on there

But this is somehow strange, you can't even see what you buy?
What do you get there, digital versions?
And when you as example picks Tadokoro, there's no sign how many chapters you get.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

The website is part of a larger, reputable publisher, so there shouldn't be anything to worry about. I haven't bought anything yet, so I don't know how much you get. Probably around 20 to 30 pages? It doesn't appear to be a reader, so maybe you get digital versions, unless accounts with purchases have some setups

joined May 7, 2011

I just bought the single chapter of Tadokoro they have for sale. There are several e-reader formats. Looked at some other titles and didn't see any with multiple chapters yet. The site just opened 4/30, so if they are doing their own translation, might be a while before there are multiple chapters.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

I just bought the single chapter of Tadokoro they have for sale. There are several e-reader formats. Looked at some other titles and didn't see any with multiple chapters yet. The site just opened 4/30, so if they are doing their own translation, might be a while before there are multiple chapters.

Is this a Chapter like here? With 4 pages, or what?

And at the other Manga are none Information either...
Like i said, strange!

last edited at May 25, 2019 12:37PM

joined May 7, 2011

It was chap 1-6 as labelled here, so 27 pages.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It was chap 1-6 as labelled here, so 27 pages.

So is it a download? What format?

joined May 7, 2011

It is a download. I got a PDF since I read on a PC, but there are 6 or 7 e-reader formats available. Looks like they have most devices covered. You don't get to choose a format until just before you pay.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I can't... I can't do it anymore... This is worst than Hino san cliffhanger, I'm dying peopleeee

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^ It’s going to be fine.

I can’t tell you what’s going to happen, but it’s going to be fine.

joined Jun 12, 2012

Dude, what a cliffhanger.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I can't... I can't do it anymore... This is worst than Hino san cliffhanger, I'm dying peopleeee
https://i.imgur.com/kfrqCE6.jpg?1

Evil cliffhanger. Evil

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

It doesn't look like the actually bought the credits for these mangas, I think it's just someone who's trying to earn money from translations.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Currently re-reading this.
Also, on this page:

Wh-wh-what am I gonna do?

Her.

Looking East
45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

It doesn't look like the actually bought the credits for these mangas, I think it's just someone who's trying to earn money from translations.

I think you might be right.

joined May 7, 2011

Lilyka is an imprint of Digital Manga. To quote wikipedia, Digital Manga is a company that licenses and releases, in English, Japanese manga, anime, and related merchandise. It was pretty easy to look up information about them.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Hot mom alert!

To reply you must either login or sign up.