Forum › Tsukarekitta Onna ga Shinuhodo Iyasareru Tame ni discussion

Another%20profile%20pic
joined May 15, 2019

I don't know why but i really like it when the author make the lead protagonist looking like she lost faith of humanity long ago.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Not to harsh on the premise, but even blurry eyed, and sleep deprived, you should be able to tell a woman, from a dog. That kind of mistake usually takes powerful hallucinogens to make. Of course, I've never been up 3 days in a row, so what do I know.

The longest I've gone is 70hrs straight. At that point the shadows started moving on their own. Hallucinating from sleep deprivation is very real and I do not recommend it.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I am the biggest sucker for petplay. Kinda strange cause this wasn't my interest three years ago. I am a damned degenerate.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

This seems like it could be real fun. Such a random start.

last edited at May 18, 2019 11:00PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Maybe she really was a dog and the delusion was seeing her as human? We cant be sure what the clerk was seeing. (doesn't seem likely but i've seen it done before with a cat)

Or, she is a dog-girl Youkai who can assume human form and seriously wants an owner because its her nature, and thought to stake out a pet store till someone came in looking for a dog?

last edited at May 18, 2019 11:12PM

joined Jan 7, 2019

This could go in a number of different directions and I'm fine with all of them.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This is so interesting. I don't know what this manga is but this first chapter was great.

joined Oct 26, 2016

In some cases, sleep deprivation can lead to psychosis, although this is more rare. Dr. During says someone would have to be awake for around 72 hours straight before they would enter psychosis. “If you go on and continue [to stay awake], it’s possible to go into psychosis and develop delusions that will require psychiatric treatment,”

So according to this source the MC has much more than just hallucinations to worry about. 3 days up is insane. Interested in how their relationship develops on this whacky premise.

joined Jul 4, 2018

I should call my pet shop.
I need one of these...

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

BAHAHAHHAHA I CAN'T WAIT FOR A CONTINUATION OF THIS

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

I thought that was a dude

joined Feb 22, 2018

^ Not to necessarily excuse the premise, but sleep deprivation is known to result in hallucinations.

Yes, but normally these are visual hallucinations, sensory ghosts created during a liminal phase of conciousness that exists very briefly before the person either dozes off or forces themselves back to wakefulness. One does not hold long conversations with them, nor do they involve auditory or tactile sensations.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

^ Not to necessarily excuse the premise, but sleep deprivation is known to result in hallucinations.

Yes, but normally these are visual hallucinations, sensory ghosts created during a liminal phase of conciousness that exists very briefly before the person either dozes off or forces themselves back to wakefulness. One does not hold long conversations with them, nor do they involve auditory or tactile sensations.

As someone who has been in a state between waking and sleep walking after night shift many times, I assure you, anything goes. I once held a conversation with someone (apparently), but all I remember was suddenly falling into my bed. If you are that messed up you barely recognize your surroundings anymore and don't register such details.

last edited at May 19, 2019 4:06AM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Y'all it's a comedy manga why are you expecting medically precise portrayal of the symptoms of major sleep deprivation? I'm excited to see where this goes and hopefully it's light fluffy pet play.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Everyone, please don't pull all-nighters! They contribute to depression, and bad thoughts :( Make sure to get a good night's sleep!

Been awake 5 days in a row, i can just say that it does make you kinda lose your mind a bit, but everything gets funnier though hahaha it’s kinda like you are getting high on life literally... but then pass out like rock once you lie down, me and my friend was doing an assignment, and kept each other up to finish it, and then i don’t why i went to her apartment 20 minutes away when mine was only 7 minutes away from school.. but me and her got undressed and ended up falling asleep in her bed and woke up in a spoon position so we got like super confused to why we got undressed, but she didn't mind because we both were girls anyways. But overall do get some sleep or that shit happens for real hahaha or else you will wake up naked somewhere hahaha

joined Apr 8, 2018

^ Finally some IRL yuri on this site.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

^ Finally some IRL yuri on this site.

Even including the nonsensical "Since we are both girls" cliche. Brilliant.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Gestaltzerfall?????? is that really a legit "english" word? I'm German so I understand where it's coming from. But do people really use it? O.o Funny. :)
Anyway, this looks weird and cute, I like it. Also characters with bags under the eyes are a plus for me x)

last edited at May 19, 2019 9:33AM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Gestaltzerfall?????? is that really a legit "english" word? I'm German so I understand where it's coming from. But do people really use it? O.o Funny. :)

The only other example I've really seen is in YuriCam, but there is a fair amount of German usage in manga and anime.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

It's a scientific/medical term, so yes.

last edited at May 19, 2019 10:04AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

There's a whole bunch of German loanwords in English; Zeitgeist, Weltschmerz, Schadenfreude ... and of course stuff like angst or kaput or gesundheit.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I've stumbled upon some german words, but it's just that the word Gestaltzerfall is a pretty uncommon word. I didn't even know it. I was just kind of surprised, I guess. ^^

PS: I actually love that people use the word Schadenfreude. xD

last edited at May 19, 2019 5:14PM

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

^I'm guessing that she's a fan who's stalking her and possibly bugged her phone. So she learned that the author was in a slump by listening to her phone conversation with her editor and took it upon herself in order to become her pet to give her motivation so she can write a better manuscript.

(or I might be totally wrong and she hangs around pet stores to seduce fatigued women)

Mangadex already has the second chapter. Lady is a stalker, confirmed.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh My

To reply you must either login or sign up.