Forum › Posts by LLENN

joined Apr 8, 2018

stop drawing the elementary schooler in stripper clothes, christ.

What? But that's the best part, Mel is the gift that keeps on giving, specially if you follow their twitter

LLENN
Slow Start discussion 17 Feb 17:41
joined Apr 8, 2018

It's a CGDCT, what did you expect ? It's a lot of chapters of girls acting somewhat gay but it go never anywhere. Don't expect any explicit yuri end for any characters, even if some will try to convince you that Eiko/Sensei will end up together, which will not happen.

You need to stop with these posts already, spreading ignorance isn't right and dozens of this kind of manga have ended fully yuri, so you'll never be right no matter how much you hate the couple.

joined Apr 8, 2018
94999989_p3

No.
Chiya is eternally alone. That's her fate.

LLENN
Image Comments 14 Oct 09:26
joined Apr 8, 2018
Df65c665-3c76-4a9d-aee2-2d3e07be20dc

@Kojiro481 @juanelric
It's not only that, we see them on screen wearing matching engagement rings in the final chapter. We first see the rings, and then the notes confirm it after. It was in the manga.

LLENN
Image Comments 04 Aug 01:39
joined Apr 8, 2018
Bjyhm8y

^Yes.

joined Apr 8, 2018

There was a yuri anime exploring both of those in 2017.

Which one?

LLENN
Image Comments 22 Sep 09:02
joined Apr 8, 2018
Pokemoa_korrinaxbea

^Bea only smiles for her special someone, it says in her league card.

joined Apr 8, 2018

The weird thing is that the gone-and-soon-to-be-forgotten poster was not wrong about the main point—this is truly adorable fluff. The world would be by no means worse with more stuff like this.

But JFC . . .

The real main point was that they wanted more yuri and less real life lesbian/bisexual/whatever stuff. There is a big difference and they shouldn't be put together nor considered even remotely similar, this one for example is yuri, but since it doesn't represent any possible real situation isn't any of the acronyms in the lgbt real life stuff. It's just yuri.

LLENN
Image Comments 09 May 09:23
joined Apr 8, 2018
81239613_p0

First panel is a frame from the anime redrawn though.

LLENN
Image Comments 09 May 09:20
joined Apr 8, 2018
Exwj3gfueaebcys-orig

A big butt and a big chest, both of them got excellent stuff for each other.

LLENN
Image Comments 02 May 09:09
joined Apr 8, 2018
Efpz2omuwaagahv-orig

Finally a good picture of the best couple is here. And yes, before you ask it's best because Sothis looks like a kid.

LLENN
Image Comments 02 May 09:05
joined Apr 8, 2018
Ew5yyooxyaazi_x-orig

Haru and Yuu look similar, everyone both in Japan and the west sees this, which is good enough for the picture to be really really accurate.

LLENN
Image Comments 02 May 09:01
joined Apr 8, 2018
Ev-nueiumayw1jd-orig

Ignoring the height gap, the age gap is 10/10.

LLENN
Image Comments 02 May 08:55
joined Apr 8, 2018
Evejaj9vaaae1rs-orig

That's a firm butt grab.

LLENN
Image Comments 02 May 08:53
joined Apr 8, 2018
61417129_p0

She usually has a bigger chest than this, actually.

joined Apr 8, 2018

^ The other time the AI wanted to die.

joined Apr 8, 2018

Wtf the licking part

I love the mom's reaction to that, at this point Coco isn't afraid of flirting with Minori in front of her mom, and she can't blame Minori for anything when Coco is doing it herself.

LLENN
1 x ½ discussion 19 Mar 10:32
joined Apr 8, 2018

Why on Earth are there still people ranting about this ?!
Come on ! This is tiring me !
We're all disgusting scums here, if you don't like that, FUCKING DON'T READ IT
Incest for the win.

You have to understand the difference between a manga and real life. I can read incest stories and find it good but it's a different matter if someone said they go out with a family member in real life. I think i couldn't accept it.
By the way, the line between grooming and raising your childs as a parent is very thin.

It's not surprising you couldn't accept it, you don't accept almost anything of what you read.

last edited at Mar 19, 2020 10:33AM

joined Apr 8, 2018

Everyone ignore the post above mine like the plague.

LLENN
joined Apr 8, 2018

"I wonder if it's okay, even though she's so young"

Yeah...no. The answer is no. Put the loli down and go to bed Mami.

Nagisa was pretty much like a cat in heat at the start of this, and believe me I had deal with tons of cats in heat and they're suffering a lot if they're left alone in this state.

The 2nd part shows that Nagisa wasn't as innocent as she pretented to be anyway.

LLENN
Image Comments 21 Jan 10:01
joined Apr 8, 2018
78601893_p0

Sonya is waving her hands like No thanks and she didn't pick Gloria because she already has Moon at home. Each of Cynthia's cynthias are bigger than Lillie's head, easily the best pick here.

LLENN
Slow Start discussion 03 Jan 09:57
joined Apr 8, 2018

It's not a threesome when Kamuri is Eiko's support in life, while Enami is her sexual/love interest.

joined Apr 8, 2018

If you didn't know about butter dog before reading this, you haven't been in the internet long enough.

LLENN
joined Apr 8, 2018

She was a bottom in the first half, but hypnosis making someone a top is such a clever concept.

joined Apr 8, 2018

The heck's an ACK?

Anti crack-kun, your reaction to polyamory reminded me of him, but it was just a false alarm. Google is your friend if you want to know more, talking about him here is probably bannable.