Forum › Citrus + discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Honestly, I have nothing of substance to comment on this, so I'ma just compliment Chaosteam on their ever hilarious credit pages.

Okay guys...I'm gonna write out something really controversial here as skydaddy is my witness:
I think Mei is bae and - Yes, I'm actually going there - I like her more than Yuzu.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Aw. I think it's not bad that Yuzu doesn't get jealous about something like that. She knows that Mei would betray her so it's good.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Okay guys...I'm gonna write out something really controversial here as skydaddy is my witness:
I think Mei is bae and - Yes, I'm actually going there - I like her more than Yuzu.

I liked Mei from the first way more than Yuzu, who’s a sweetheart, but a goofball. That’s the main thing I liked about the series—the crackling dynamic between the whip-smart sexy one and the kind-hearted fluff chick.

Now Mei sits trembling on the couch clutching her teddy bear . . .

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

I think the goldfish in my tank have more chemistry than the characters in this series lol.

I love Yuzu though, she actually tries to go somewhere with all this.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I don't understand what that robot is thinking

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

I second this, Mei has always been my favorite character.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

This might not be a popular opinion, but I don't think their relationship is working at all. Mei is right, she doesn't suit Yuzu. Actually, the way she's now, she doesn't suit anyone. She's too immature to be in a relationship. She needs a shrink more than anything.

last edited at May 18, 2019 8:27AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Lol Yuzu still hasn't realized that Himeko has feelings for Mei

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Character development... I think.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Himeko...I hope you can find someone who can appreciate those eyebrows of yours..one of these days

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

If it wasn't obvious enough from my username; I am with you.

On another topic...I have always supported and defended Citrus by every means, and always kept a positive outlook on the series but...what is even happening rn? Where's the progress? When are they gonna fuck? When will Mei stop molesting Teddy-san? I am getting kinda frustrated dude.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Cute chapter, wish it had been longer tho.

Not_from_3re
joined May 18, 2019

This might not be a popular opinion, but I don't think their relationship is working at all. Mei is right, she doesn't suit Yuzu. Actually, the way she's now, she doesn't suit anyone. She's too immature to be in a relationship. She needs a shrink more than anything.

tbh, I would not be surprised if Mei's insecurity will be a plot device for a major story arc in the future (like "giving each other space arc"?) but seeing how the story is going so far - monthly slice of life stand-alone chapters - i feel is just a wishfull thinking.

However, they must end together otherwise the ending of the manga would had been for nothing...unless this is truly a spin off.

When Mei says “it’s nothing”, it’s definitely not nothing.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Yuzu about jealousy: :D?

joined Feb 23, 2016

The credit end... i’m done..∑(゚Д゚)

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

LOL credits page.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

MacySan posted:

Even if she realizes, I think she has enough confidence in Mei to not let that bother her... Well of course, Meibot. 2.01 Windows Edition would probably like if Yuzu shows some jealousy too.

last edited at May 18, 2019 3:31PM

joined Feb 21, 2019

I waited 2 f*cking months and what did I get ??? NO HARUMATSU CONTENT !!! This chapter was so boring. The only reason I read this chapter was because Himeko was there (I freaking love her) Can Mei & Yuzu please leave Citrus plus ?? They're irrelevant. Sabu should show Harumin's & Matsuri's backstory.

last edited at May 18, 2019 4:29PM

E05aff7c1334de03865ce183142c84b52
joined Feb 6, 2014

Short.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

MacySan posted:

Even if she realizes, I think she has enough confidence in Mei to not let that bother her... Well of course, Meibot. 2.01 Windows Edition would probably like if Yuzu shows some jealousy too.

I think it’s Meibot Vista . . .

LesbianPirate
Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

mei thinks jealousy is sexy and i agree get jealous for once yuzu

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Himeko is a cute fluffball, I hope she will get more relevant than just being "a good friend" for someone. Citrus in general has quite a few nice girls that need more yuri. I really like Yuzu as well, icequeen Mei should be thankful for her.

matsuri_wins
4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

I waited 2 f*cking months and what did I get ??? NO HARUMATSU CONTENT !!! This chapter was so boring. The only reason I read this chapter was because Himeko was there (I freaking love her) Can Mei & Yuzu please leave Citrus plus ?? They're irrelevant. Sabu should show Harumin's & Matsuri's backstory.

Lol this is word by word my feelings about this story at the moment. Please just make Matsuri the main character and Harumin her love interest, they deserve it.

I have no clue where Saburouta is planning to take the story, Mei used to be so cool.

To reply you must either login or sign up.