Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

oh my god.
i can't take this anymore.
of course there is a twist at the end, but,
they are so nice to one another.
and they are like, "lol i don't care if people start rumors, the only reason i would is because it might make you look bad."
"ur the cutest" "oh yeah well ur the coolest"
how much gayer can this get.
i shudder to think how much cuter it can get...

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

In my personal view, this has gone from 'gag manga' to 'Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru' levels in the last few chapters. It might just hit peak 'Hana Ni Arashi' before very long.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

why would anybody start rumors...Asian girls literally kiss each other on the mouth and nobody cares, even the girls who are not really close hold hands, this is coming from an Asian gay gal who had to suffer through "heterosexual skinship" all her life

Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019

Her palms are sweaty
Knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on her sweater already
Mom's spaghetti

last edited at May 16, 2019 9:35AM

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

One of these day this manga will get me a heart attack. How can it be so lewd and so wholesome at the same time!

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

methadone : heroin :: ________ : hino-san no baka

we are going to need a way to wean ourselves off of these frequent releases soon....

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Yuri Ichigo is working overtime lately, summer is truly here

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

why would anybody start rumors...Asian girls literally kiss each other on the mouth and nobody cares, even the girls who are not really close hold hands, this is coming from an Asian gay gal who had to suffer through "heterosexual skinship" all her life

Well aren't you overgeneralizing a lot there. Unfortunate as that is for you, it's not the standard at all. Asia is a pretty big place.

last edited at May 16, 2019 10:35AM

Giga_animehq_9
joined Feb 9, 2018

I wish this were an anime already. XD This manga is just too good!

ShigatsuKanojo
';lk
joined Apr 10, 2019

wow.... no wonder it felt off when I saw page 6. I think this was the first time I ever saw Hino smiling so innocently. Thank you for this! claps hands

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

HANDHOLDING IN PUBLIC?!?!?!?! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

OH MY GOD THIS LEWD BEAST TAG IT NSFW

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I was gonna say "this went up to 11 pretty quick" but on the next page it blew right past 11 and went right to 20

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

In my personal view, this has gone from 'gag manga' to 'Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru' levels in the last few chapters. It might just hit peak 'Hana Ni Arashi' before very long.

I would say that this is beyond Nettaigyo. In this manga we know that the characters are 100% gay but one of them haven't realized yet. (Koguma)
Meanwhile in Nettaigyo both of them act gay but the author didn't label it as Yuri so it might end up being another Hibike Euphonium!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Just wanted to encapsulate this post/avatar combo. Perfect.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Just wanted to encapsulate this post/avatar combo. Perfect.

It is amusingly appropriate.

joined Feb 23, 2016
  1. That selfie was kinda erotic to mee and that’s pretty much because of the way the author drew it lol

2. Her back must be very sensitive for her to feel pleasure from that( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i have a veru sensitive back myself... and i don’t react like that hahahbut manga logic i guess

3. What kind of sluttery is this!? Lewd handholding! Oof and in public! Should be arrested(๑╹ω╹๑ ) and i want them to confess already~

4. Them illustrations though i love it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at May 16, 2019 1:34PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Pretty sure Koguma always disappearing and coming back with the resident deliquent every break started some rumor already

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

OMG pure unadulterated uncensored hand holding, Hino-san what are you doing to the pure and innocent Koguma?
On another note, it feels like this may bloom into a proper relationship soon (or not and we're also getting teased by Hino-san).

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

People in the comments using the word "het" in a derogatory manner needs to stop. Bigotry is bigotry, and it's sickening to those of us who aren't indoctrinated into your gay superiority ideology.

QFT.

why would anybody start rumors...

Clearly they're in an alternate world were such a thing is far more plausible than IRL.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Damnit! They had a real nice vibe going there, for a moment. Then Hino-san had to take it a step to far.

last edited at May 16, 2019 2:57PM

joined Sep 1, 2017

I would say that this is beyond Nettaigyo. In this manga we know that the characters are 100% gay but one of them haven't realized yet. (Koguma)
Meanwhile in Nettaigyo both of them act gay but the author didn't label it as Yuri so it might end up being another Hibike Euphonium!

Wait, Hibike Euphonium isn't yuri!? I've only seen a few clips on youtube, but it seemed pretty lesbian romance-ish. The title sequence had the two girls connected by the red thread of fate, for goodness sake.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Wait, Hibike Euphonium isn't yuri!? I've only seen a few clips on youtube, but it seemed pretty lesbian romance-ish. The title sequence had the two girls connected by the red thread of fate, for goodness sake.

Oh for the love of Madoka, don't start this now. The hellfires of Euphonium will derail this thread again. It's yuri-bait and that's it. Look over there! Is that yet another Hino-san chapter? knocks out discussion with a metal bat

joined Sep 1, 2017

People in the comments using the word "het" in a derogatory manner needs to stop. Bigotry is bigotry, and it's sickening to those of us who aren't indoctrinated into your gay superiority ideology.

QFT.

Not jumping in to this. I just want to know what QFT stands for.

why would anybody start rumors...

Clearly they're in an alternate world were such a thing is far more plausible than IRL.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Not jumping in to this. I just want to know what QFT stands for.

Quoted For Truth I believe.

To reply you must either login or sign up.