Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Hino sure knows her stuff. Her takedown technique is damn good, she presses her head against Koguma's shoulders, preventing her to possibly do a front headlock. No wonder she skipped that class.

I'm glad someone else noticed this point. Just from that tackle alone, it's pretty clear that she's well trained. Can't tell how well exactly (it was only one move after all) but she's good enough that she can put things into practice without fumbling around.

Makes me wonder if she trained just so she could pin Koguma down with less trouble when the moon comes up..

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

These two haven't even thought about giving each other rings yet and they're already holding hands.
Tsk! Kids these days have no shame..

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Darnit so close again. Come on Hino-san, kiss the girl already. Man this manga is such a tease.

And what kind of logic is: "What's the point of practicing self defence techniques, if you don't use them"? Imagine if people thought that way about nuclear weapons!

It’s perfectly good logic. Just because you know self defense techniques doesn’t mean you’ll be able to make use of them in a dangerous situation. Most people panic and can’t think straight. Martial artists train until their techniques become instinctual so that they aren’t distracted by trying to think about how to perform them mid fight.

The ideal mind set for defensive martial arts, nuclear weapons, and hand guns, for that matter, is to hope to never need to use them. You're suppose to exhaust every other possibility, before resorting to violence. To have the mind set, why have them, if you're not going to use them. is just looking for trouble.
As for martial arts training, sure you want to train to the level that the moves become instinctual, but I don't think M.A. instructors are sending there students into actual street brawls, to achieve that.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Rule number one of any self-defense situation: run away. In fact, in many countries that'd also be the only legal option to take.

Everything else is only useful if that's not possible.

... or, of course, if you want to be attacked. For example, by a lesbian delinquent ... ^^

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

So this is a fetish manga for those who can't handle pr0n?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

juanelric posted:

So this is a fetish manga for those who can't handle pr0n?

It's pr0m for the heart

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

awww. koguma, girl, she is all about you.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

It's always sweet to see how weak Hino is to attacks. Typical for any teaser really.

Italian Honey. Classy.

last edited at May 13, 2019 6:06PM

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

does this get a reversal tag?

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Hino blushing is such a treasure

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

... now to balance out this perversity here with the new wholesome Yuricam chapters ...

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

these two are so damn gay can they just fuck

joined May 20, 2013

Chapter 21, page 8: "bu"
I guess it wanted to be "but," but that doesn't seem necessary in the sentence.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It's just going to keep getting cuter and cuter . . .

joined May 1, 2015

Hino san becomes more of a pervert in the following chapters. She cannot handle Koguma's sexy assets.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

OK these two are reaching the pinnacle of gay asymptotically.

At this rate them not fucking is going to be a punishable crime.

Quiescent-Rose
Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

Darnit so close again. Come on Hino-san, kiss the girl already. Man this manga is such a tease.

And what kind of logic is: "What's the point of practicing self defence techniques, if you don't use them"? Imagine if people thought that way about nuclear weapons!

It’s perfectly good logic. Just because you know self defense techniques doesn’t mean you’ll be able to make use of them in a dangerous situation. Most people panic and can’t think straight. Martial artists train until their techniques become instinctual so that they aren’t distracted by trying to think about how to perform them mid fight.

The ideal mind set for defensive martial arts, nuclear weapons, and hand guns, for that matter, is to hope to never need to use them. You're suppose to exhaust every other possibility, before resorting to violence. To have the mind set, why have them, if you're not going to use them. is just looking for trouble.
As for martial arts training, sure you want to train to the level that the moves become instinctual, but I don't think M.A. instructors are sending there students into actual street brawls, to achieve that.

I think we’re understanding what she said in different ways. As I understood it she essentially said that just having the knowledge is pointless if you can’t actually make use of it when you need to. An hour isn’t enough to time to be able to effectively learn self defense techniques to the point of being able to put them to use in a dangerous situation. Sure being able to solve the issue without violence would be ideal, but every situation is different. Sometimes self defense is necessary. M.A. instructors don’t send their students into street brawls, but they do have spars.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

it was already hella cute when Koguma was the one getting flustered, and now it's 3x times cuter when we saw Hino-san get flustered.

this author is a genius.

last edited at May 13, 2019 8:16PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Actually acknowledging the potential of a crush!

joined Mar 29, 2019

Huge development? Aye

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

Actually acknowledging the potential of a crush!

And Koguma's rejection of the idea was on body image problems, not "but we're both girls". I'd love to see this manga completely avoid gayngst.

joined Feb 21, 2019

1111 comments. I'm the 1112 one XD

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Give me more already.

1. They should just be gay together
  2. Koguma's going to propose
  3. Hino-san is a jerk
Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Literally pounding at my desk at work because i can't handle all this fuggin CUTE

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Blastaar posted:

It's just going to keep getting cuter and cuter . . .

That's illegal in some countries

To reply you must either login or sign up.