Forum › Posts by icedkocha

joined Sep 28, 2018

Getting the impression Kiku is just using Sena as a substitute for her sister.

icedkocha
joined Sep 28, 2018

This didn't go the way of "Reset" did it?

joined Sep 28, 2018

Maybe Minami will have to become a magical girl and keep their secret or something.
Hope this doesn't mean it's ending.

joined Sep 28, 2018

Wait, that can’t really be her wish!? It’s not “I want a cute angel for a girlfriend?”

icedkocha
joined Sep 28, 2018

The fact that the senpai only shows up in a picture and a flashback gives me the heebie jeebies.
Imaginary friend?
Dead?

An imaginary friend who owns a house?

joined Sep 28, 2018

This is interesting to read, but when should I expect to see more chapters? (Hopefully if the author doesn't abandon it)

It's ongoing with 16 chapters at this moment.
It's just ecchi comedy yuri seem to get the lowest translation priority compared to Aaaaaaangst

icedkocha
joined Sep 28, 2018

Oguri x Anna
or
Oguri x Kitty
I am torn now

joined Sep 28, 2018

oh boy... this chapter again. just shoo the alien girl

Yashiro is there to be paired with Shimamura's imouto

icedkocha
joined Sep 28, 2018

I guess Yuki doesn't use a voice changer or anything since Oguri thought she sounded familiar
Probably just speaks in a deeper tone or something

icedkocha
joined Sep 28, 2018

https://youtu.be/NnSccAMMEOI
It's yuri. The mangaka herself calls it a yuri manga

joined Sep 28, 2018

SAYAKA 2.0

Had me lolling there.

Poor Sayaka Saeki, her name has been given meaning as "doomed third wheel".

Yaya has been synonymous with third wheel long before her.
Nanto Yaya and also Sasame Yaya
Could also include Yayaka

icedkocha
joined Sep 28, 2018

One of the girls comes back!? Actual character development?
This wasn't the last chapter was it?

joined Sep 28, 2018

Seems like all of Chapter 2 from the novel was cut. No Yashiro, and also Hino and Nagafuji have been reduced to unnamed cameos with no dialogue

icedkocha
joined Sep 28, 2018

Anime adaptation confirmed
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfcK3sUNB40#

Edit: False alarm, apparently it’s just a short clip that was made as a prize for a contest

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 8:31PM

joined Sep 28, 2018

I like this version more because it doesn't have this gimmick about little girl who thinks she’s an alien. That was some artificial LN stuff. Now it feels more romantic and nice.

Spoiler about Yashiro

Yashiro doesn't just think she's an alien, she literally is one

icedkocha
joined Sep 28, 2018

Getting some serious Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki vibes from this now what with Hino getting embarrassed now that she know's what it's like being on the receiving end

icedkocha
joined Sep 28, 2018

Wow, she made Hino blush again

joined Sep 28, 2018

I’m just going to say I’ve read enough shounen manga to tell you all that this really isn’t all that “messy”
I mean, compared to most yuri manga that is just characters standing in one place talking, maybe it does seem chaotic

I’m even seeing similar comments about Salad Bowl.

last edited at Apr 27, 2019 5:15PM

joined Sep 28, 2018

I don't get these reactions to "reading" unless it's some kind of joke that I'm too old to understand.
Besides, you can go read the AdaShima manga and see how much of Shimamura's inner monologue (which is pretty important to understanding how she relates to others) got cut out.

icedkocha
joined Sep 28, 2018

The chuuni catgirl squad appears

joined Sep 28, 2018

Drama?
LOL, no, not on Hana's watch

icedkocha
joined Sep 28, 2018

The Catulus stuff doesn’t bother me as much as the fact that we are 38 chapters in and Ayano and Yuki still haven’t figured out they’re into each other.

At least in the latest chapters they're closer than ever before in realizing it.

Yeah but I’m greedy so I would like to see more bonding moments between the two of them. There are a lot of girls coming in so we haven’t gotten proper Ayuki time.

Side pairs like OgurixAnna or KozuexMimika will generally get development before the main pair

icedkocha
joined Sep 28, 2018

Isn't this that one story that caused such a backlash it actually killed Mebae?

joined Sep 28, 2018

http://storia.takeshobo.co.jp/manga/yomikiri-dash1811/_files_ojousama/ojousama/
The original one-shot. Seems like it follows pretty close

joined Sep 28, 2018

Based on the way it ended I'm guessing it will be something like this series, except the protagonist is actually trying to get into rabukome situations, but doesn't realize she's succeeding
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/she_gets_girls_every_day

By the way, I think this was originally a one-shot that came out last year but it got picked up for serialization