Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

@Doc
To be fair, that ain't a phallic popsicle. It is very wide. I think the artist knew what she was doing. Tongues are so versatile.

If your genitals are shaped like that popsicle, seek medical attention immediately.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

@Doc
To be fair, that ain't a phallic popsicle. It is very wide. I think the artist knew what she was doing. Tongues are so versatile.

If your genitals are shaped like that popsicle, seek medical attention immediately.

Hey! Normal popsicles also don't look like actual phalluses, so I didn't think we were talking about exact proportions here. Who knows, maybe the artist is really into cubism?

And here are 5 minutes of Paint at work. Maybe now you can see what my messed up brain saw.

last edited at Apr 26, 2019 2:46PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

^
I...

What?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

^
I...

What?

Well... I never said I was good at using Paint.

joined Oct 22, 2018

As for the whole popsicle scene... How the fuck can something be simultaneously SO cute and SO lewd?! I'm blushing just remembering that scene in my head!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Was the lizard tag always there? Or is it new? Either way, why?

joined Oct 22, 2018

Was the lizard tag always there? Or is it new? Either way, why?

That gecko named Austin.

last edited at Apr 26, 2019 6:11PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Tee hee, good one.

I can't believe there are people who saw that popsicle and went "PHALLIC!" in their minds.

Psychoanalysts like to say: "Sometimes a Cigar Is Just a Cigar."

And sometimes a large green ice-cold orthogonal parallelepiped polyhedron is just a large green ice-cold orthogonal parallelepiped polyhedron.

joined Sep 6, 2018

On the verge of cancelation. Will it menage to survive past volume 2?

If there’s enough interest on the other side of the pond, I think a third volume is possible... provided that side characters get their own stories too. I’m not enthusiastic about “school girl” yuri, but this one has potential for the mangaka to go nuts with photo opportunities in the story—meaning artistic drawings can make up for a plot that gets boring.

So far, I’m interested to see where this manga goes.

joined Oct 22, 2018

And sometimes a large green ice-cold orthogonal parallelepiped polyhedron is just a large green ice-cold orthogonal parallelepiped polyhedron.

This is the most tongue-twisting sentence I ever saw on Dynasty.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This is the most tongue-twisting sentence I ever saw on Dynasty.

Thank you. I aim to surpass expectations!

last edited at Apr 29, 2019 6:08PM

Marie Takanashi
joined Jan 1, 2018

This is really good, I love it<3, I cant wait for more.

joined Oct 27, 2018

Maybe I misread the responses, but it looks like my attempt at sarcasm failed (unless I'm the one who misread the responses). So I guess I'll say what I was really thinking in the first place (I guess a bad joke can't get any worse if you explain it).

A cutesy yuri manga on Dynasty includes a scene where two girls suck on a stock fallic substitute - while being recorded on a camera no less, and people in the thread proceed to sing its praises (not that there's anything wrong with that). I just found the situation funny (although now I'm a little afraid that I'm just pointing out something that was already obvious).

Yeah, I think this says more about you than the manga.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Holy shit fck senpai..oh my..haha

JohnnyCanuck
Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

aight chief but in saying that wouldnt sucking on a straw also be a penis considering how small some fellas are? the photo, if ya look closely, literally sets up their “relationship” (ex gf’s) its a tension between them not an imaginary guys literal cock. also what the fuck does the lizard tag mean? i see “Lizard” and “not-lizard” on some and i dont see any fuckin reptiles anywhere.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Well, this took a rather dark turn. Really wasn't expecting that.

last edited at May 4, 2019 3:30AM

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

pigtails should find someone else.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

FANTASTIC STORY SO FAR, I'M SO HOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Need more background story to know why their relationship is at this point. Why black hair girl is so adamant against the relationship isn't clear yet. She may have legit reason.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

also what the fuck does the lizard tag mean? i see “Lizard” and “not-lizard” on some and i dont see any fuckin reptiles anywhere.

It started with Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru, and the Not Lizard tag. It was/is a plot point that the salamander in that one is, well, not a lizard. And then the Lizard tag seems to have followed later for laughs, and this did have a lizard sitting around, so the tag fit.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Uh, did photo-club-senpai have something to do with them breaking up?
Nene is pretty harsh, no matter what it is not nice to play with someones feelings like that. She could have just said: "I don't want to."

last edited at May 4, 2019 5:20AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Meh, not too into the second chapter. Doesn't feel like "real" people anymore.

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

depressing as f*ck........

joined Oct 22, 2018

... I liked the 1st chapter better...
This one was just...
I don't even know how do describe it...
Sadder?
All in all, it seems like the old flame won't get rekindled anytime soon... Bummer.
F.

Love%20live!%20allstars%20kotohanayou
joined Apr 25, 2019

Yandere-senpai detected! She seems involved with Amane & Nene's break up. Western format name confused me a bit since I'm used with japanese format (take a second to realized that Uchiho is the senpai's given name). PS: Amane's little fang is so cute.

To reply you must either login or sign up.