Forum › Notes From The Garden Of Lilies discussion

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

OH MY GOD I HAVE BEEN RE-READING THIS FOR YEARS BUT ITS THE FIRST TIME I SEE THAT POSTSCRIPT, HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED IT AAAGHHH

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

I enjoyed this. Thanks for the suggestion, Serenata.

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Finally got around to reading this in its entirety, and I'm so happy I did.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ackerman posted:

I enjoyed this. Thanks for the suggestion, Serenata.

What can I saaaaaaaaay except you're welcome

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Why no kiss T.T

joined Jan 11, 2018

Reread this again and I love the progression of their relationship. Shame there's no kiss but at least they end up living together.

joined Nov 26, 2017

Not every happy ever after requires a kiss.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

Rereading this after so long and still amazing. I love them <3

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I loved this it definitely tickled some of my sadistic impulses, and I loved the relationship between the two. It would have been nice if it ended with a kiss though.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

So f'ing wholesome, so glad I reread this!

Yandere2
joined Aug 18, 2014

this was one of the first manga i ever read years ago and it instantly became one of my favorites. revisiting this again in now and its still as good as the first time

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

This is the best.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Amazing! And every manga needs a special like this one where you see the characters when they are in the relationship!

Qiqi%2050x50
joined Sep 29, 2017

Oh Tsundere tag bought me here
(//happy//)

joined Oct 17, 2018

wow for such a short story there was alot of character development and emotions. wish this had more but i still felt satisfied. you dont come across such great stories very often and i have read a lot. this is def gonna be tucked in my favorites!

last edited at May 2, 2019 12:47AM

yuriforeverandalways
Yuri%202%20copy
joined Feb 14, 2017

wish there was a kiss

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i was hoping for more bullying ...

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Rereading this again - god did I love it. I do kind of want to read (another, new) manga where that sort of dynamic they first had is actually explored. Cute bullying is... a weakness of mine. And like, there's a lot of it, but the specific dynamic they had, I haven't seen that explored elsewhere.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Wow, this is definitely a classic. The archetypes themselves have been combined quite often, but there's a subtlety and nuance to both Yuri and Misono that you rarely find in romances, particularly those based on 'opposites attract' gimmicks. Every chapter was meaningful, every conversation felt heartwarming, and the transition from friends to lovers to wives was absolutely perfect. I had a massive grin on my face from cover to cover, and would easily class this as one of the better yuri works I've read.

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

Damn good, this

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

THEY ARE WIVES AND THEY'RE HAPPY AND LIVING TOGETHER AHHHHHH

I forgot how much I love this story. it's so much better than I remember giving it credit for. I think I've been spoiled by this new era of yuri where the bed pinning part would've led to like, neck kisses or something. But this is really good isn't it? And the scene where the "slightly fujo" classmates ship them together and arrive at the inescapable conclusion that Yuri is the bottom, isn't that really something? Could it be that this manga is more cultured than I gave it credit for??

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Always gotta reread this hidden gem once in a while, so fucking good!!

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

First time i read this. It was so sweet and cute, i want more, really lol I wanted a kiss tho...

Also, i normally don't like tomboys that much, but Yuri really won me a lot, she is so cute lol and tsundere too!

Aweida_compressed
joined Oct 17, 2020

Had the biggest grin on my face reading this.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

This series is so ahead of its time, or maybe I should say it’s timeless? Either way, I come back to this story like once a month just because its so good. Even without a kiss I’d still rate it 9/10 easily

To reply you must either login or sign up.