Forum › Social Anxiety vs Yuri discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I love how she is like a walking yuri magnet.

Also, OrangePekoe, what manga is your profile pic from?

It's from Cirque Arachne. Chapter 3, page 11, to be specific!

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

It’s back!

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

I need moar!!!

joined Oct 26, 2016

It's cute but totally uninteresting so far - there's litterally no scenario.

I really have a hard time reading that kind of thing personnally.

I love seeing all the absurd ways each woman falls for her and their immediate attempts at seducing her. It's nothing profound, just relaxing comedy so personally I don't look too much into it. Plus it's cute.

I get where you're coming from though. We need more plot-y yuri.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

I love how she is like a walking yuri magnet.

Also, OrangePekoe, what manga is your profile pic from?

It's from Cirque Arachne. Chapter 3, page 11, to be specific!

Thanks!

Also, you have to wonder how long her contacts list is, what with all these girls she unintentionally seduces.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Plotty yuri is fine and all but sometimes you just need to crack a smile from a lighthearted series and this one is top tier in those terms

joined Dec 16, 2017

Yuri, like all ,edit come with may different tastes. Some you may like and some you won't. That's okay. If it's not for you there's something out there that will tickle your fancy. If so, great. There's something for everyone and not everyone has to like what everyone else likes. That's to be celebrated.

All that said, this is cute and funny. Balanced, as all things should be.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

WHAT KIND OF MAGIC SHE USES?

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

How she still managed to keep her virginity intact is simply amazing.

last edited at Apr 23, 2019 5:18AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

How she still managed to keep her virginity intact is simply amazing.

I wouldn't exactly bet on her always having gotten away clean ... ^^

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

HIKAGE VS YURIKA. WHO WILL WIN?

last edited at Apr 23, 2019 5:56AM

joined Jun 30, 2015

Yurika actually goes hunting gurls, even if she wants them or not.

This gurl is a walking hormone emitter.

Btw, if other gurls were guys instead we would have a lot of complaints about men being predators.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

That's some next level chick magnetism... I thought the store clerk was the cutest contender. She offered a life-time guarantee.

joined May 31, 2014

Jeez, what’s her harem count at by this point?

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Kinda sad she has her anxiety from a misunderstanding with her childhood friend. Hope she clears it up sometime.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Kinda sad she has her anxiety from a misunderstanding with her childhood friend. Hope she clears it up sometime.

I suspect that's just the start of it. Now she has anxiety because she's constantly being aggressively pursued by every woman she meets. :p

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

Btw, if other gurls were guys instead we would have a lot of complaints about men being predators.

Those are two different things, aren't they? Our current social dynamics makes one these scenarios a fantasy and the other something not that far from reality.

I have a friend who's a very pretty model, and if you hang out with her on any public space you have to deal with men going as far as interrupting your conversation just to hit on her, it's ludicrous.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

"The Library for just the two of us is opening now."

Oh snap!

Super smooth. Her request, "Please be quiet." makes me think that one went somewhere in the next panel.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Silly, but fun. :D

joined Apr 6, 2019

I thought the store clerk was the cutest contender. She offered a life-time guarantee.

Yeah, two minutes after meeting her for the 1st time. How did the old joke go?
Question: What does a lesbian bring on a second date?
Answer: A U-Haul.
This one didn't wait for the 2d time, lmao.

What a thoroughly pointless, useless comment.

I'm willing to bet money that it actually went like this:

Friend: "I don't want to be friends with you. I want us to be lovers!"
Hikage (who doesn't know what "lover" is): "What!? NO! I wanna be friends!"
Friend: "I've been rejected! Waaah!" (runs away crying)

Hikage probably only remembers the part about not wanting to be friends because it was the part that shocked her and really mattered to her. The other stuff was too confusing and she didn't get the meaning of it, so it didn't really stick in her memory.

last edited at Apr 23, 2019 11:42AM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

So, are these "chapters" actual chapters or just ad-hoc compilations of multiple pages?

En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

So, are these "chapters" actual chapters or just ad-hoc compilations of multiple pages?

They seem to each be based on the events of a certain timeframe, in order but not with the express purpose of plot. The first two could have happened over a week each (getting and struggling with new jobs, and some additional events), but I can't pin down 3/4. How quickly can one schedule a mixer? How fast can one get a teaching position?

I honestly hope she manages to keep this job, though, at least for a few chapters. Teacher is a good fit for her, and leaves a lot of room for comedy.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

She is a true bitch Magnet

Derp%20gal
joined Jan 19, 2019

Plot twist : She's actually yurika's long lost sister so basically hikage is just another version of yurika but still don't know the strength of her own power.

joined Feb 20, 2016

I get it now, she's basically an older Bocchi.
Having your childhood friend said "I don't want to be friends" turns you into a chick magnet, apparently.

To reply you must either login or sign up.