Forum › Posts by crimsonshadow

crimsonshadow
joined May 31, 2014

For me the "point of no return", as you put it, was already in File 11, which is the end of volume 3, where Toriko confesses. From then on things start escalating and with each file it gets gayer and gayer lol

Fair enough. I guess I’ve just seen too much disk horse about “shippers read too much into things” or “stop trying to make everything gay” or “that’s not real rep, it’s just queer baiting” that I figure I needed something more intense than just a love confession to convince other people it’s “real” yuri. And tongue action certainly seems intense enough to convince even the most annoying of people.

last edited at Oct 26, 2021 2:36PM

crimsonshadow
joined May 31, 2014

Sometimes I have this urge of slapping Toriko no matter how much I like her. I just want them to stop and just go to the yuri romance route instead

Don’t worry, the yuri is coming. . . Eventually. . . We’re like, half way there. . .

Do you know which chapter?
Personally I don't mind spoilers here because I like the manga formatting way more than the LN, so when the manga catches up (after 3 years :D) it will be refreshing to see it drawn too.
Yuri aside, I think this story is underrated though.

We are currently at the beginning of “Case File 8.” The specific moment I’m thinking of is at the end of Case File 15, where Toriko starts making out with Sorawo to calm her down after some real freaky shit. Like I_am_nemo said earlier, it kinda gets gradually more romantic as the story progresses, but I consider the make-out session to be sorta the point of no return. Before then there was room for the author to backpedal (if he was a coward; thankfully he ain’t).

crimsonshadow
joined May 31, 2014

Sometimes I have this urge of slapping Toriko no matter how much I like her. I just want them to stop and just go to the yuri romance route instead

Don’t worry, the yuri is coming. . . Eventually. . . We’re like, half way there. . .

crimsonshadow
joined May 31, 2014

3 parts and FINALLY they show up?

I double checked the novels, and yeah, that sounds about right. The ninja cats took a while to actually show up there, too. Once they did, the story picked up its pace quite a bit though.

crimsonshadow
joined May 31, 2014

Okay so I thought this while watching the anime too but why the fuck would you ever want to bring a giant agricultural machine into the otherside after what happened with the robot dog in the US armed forces.

That happened because the robot dog hit a glitch. Sorawo can see glitches so she’d be able to avoid them while driving. Glitches appear to be static so far, so it’s unlikely there’d be a problem as long as Sorawo pays attention to where she’s going.

last edited at Apr 22, 2021 11:22AM

crimsonshadow
joined May 31, 2014

what arc in the LN are they gonna confess

Toriko confesses in case file 11. Sorawo confesses, albeit accidentally, in case file 14.
Related to your question, but possibly a spoiler you didn’t want to see: First kiss is in case file 15.

last edited at Apr 22, 2021 6:33AM

crimsonshadow
Yuru Oyako discussion 24 Jun 18:05
joined May 31, 2014

So. . . When can we expect the steamy doujin?

crimsonshadow
joined May 31, 2014

Is that JunAi (from ZLS) on the first page?

joined May 31, 2014

Are you arguing with the character saying that? Because that's just who she is. She will characterize everything in a more blunt and sexual manner.

I did not notice it was a quote from the chapter until I just reread it now. I just thought an earlier commenter said that unprompted.

last edited at Sep 24, 2019 10:43AM

joined May 31, 2014

ears are sex organs

“Erogenous zone” doesn’t mean “sex organ.” It just means you get turned on if it’s touched the right way. For some people irl the ears are erogenous zones. To quote Wikipedia (since I’m a virgin and wouldn’t know any of this first-hand):

Some people find whispering or breathing softly in the ear to be pleasurable and relaxing, as well as licking, biting, caressing and/or kissing it especially the area of and behind the earlobe.

crimsonshadow
joined May 31, 2014

Hoping for a harem ending to this one. It’d be nice to see all of them living happily together as Utena’s slaves.

crimsonshadow
joined May 31, 2014

So, Mangarock had the 16th chapter for about a week now, and it’s gonna be shutting down soon-ish. Can we get that chapter here anytime soon?

crimsonshadow
joined May 31, 2014

This manga is one that gets gayer after each chapter. Subtext is fine for right now, but around vol 3 or 4 it's gonna need the yuri tag.

My curiosity is getting the best of me. May I have spoilers on what happens in those volumes?

crimsonshadow
joined May 31, 2014

HIKAGE VS YURIKA. WHO WILL WIN?

I get it now, she's basically an older Bocchi.
Having your childhood friend said "I don't want to be friends" turns you into a chick magnet, apparently.

I think Yurika and Bocchi had a love child. The result: Hikage

This might sound stupid, but who are Yurika and Bocchi?

crimsonshadow
joined May 31, 2014

Jeez, what’s her harem count at by this point?

crimsonshadow
joined May 31, 2014

I kinda wish there was more of this.

crimsonshadow
joined May 31, 2014

Actually there's a doujin where THIS happens and nanoha and fate ARE together, so nanoha comforts poor little vivio by telling her they will SOON have a 3-some with Fate

Ooh, where can I find that one?

Blue Drives Monster over on SadPanda. Been trying to get Dynasty to add it for a while with no luck.

So. . . Apparently I have to wait a week after registering before I can access it. . . I decided to check nhentai, and while that’s probably a much less safe site, it had it there too.

crimsonshadow
joined May 31, 2014

Yeah, still taking away Fate's relationship with Nanoha to make this story work feels kind of wrong. But not as wrong as Nanoha actually cheating on her wife so it's fine.

Actually there's a doujin where THIS happens and nanoha and fate ARE together, so nanoha comforts poor little vivio by telling her they will SOON have a 3-some with Fate

Ooh, where can I find that one?

joined May 31, 2014

Welp...no spoilers
But damn I hate this series now

I know, right? Like, the one thing that made the series enjoyable was the cute yuri. While I doubt any of the supposedly dead characters actually are, I really don’t see any way for them to come back from the traitor plot twist, which kinda ruined what was the best ship.

crimsonshadow
joined May 31, 2014

Should this have a rape tag? Some of those scenes seemed less than consensual.

crimsonshadow
joined May 31, 2014

This was amazing. I would like to see an entire series with these two.

crimsonshadow
joined May 31, 2014

That ending: "next time let's have a foursome" (implying NanoFateVivEin) why is that not a doujin yet? Or if it is, why have I not seen it yet?

last edited at May 31, 2014 2:08PM