Forum › The Girls' Arcadia discussion

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

Doesnt matter, had yuri

He-man-friends
joined Jan 16, 2014

The snake enters paradise and makes her conscious

joined Apr 6, 2019

Doesn’t matter if it gets dark, I don’t care if one of them kills someone. As long as the two main girls are happy and the feelings a mutual, nothing else matters

that was me watching happy sugar life lol, the ending pissed me off

There's still the manga, with any luck the author will surprise us with a Good Ending.

joined Apr 6, 2019

I want SO MUCH for Kotoko and Tsutsuji to have a happy romance à la Futaribeya in their cute & cozy shared room!

But my gut instinct tells me Tsutsuji is BAD NEWS and Kotoko is going to be miserable.

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

This girl is about to get used

Clodsire
joined Jul 4, 2018

Sharing is caring!....
And in this instance, also gay.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I want SO MUCH for Kotoko and Tsutsuji to have a happy romance à la Futaribeya in their cute & cozy shared room!

But my gut instinct tells me Tsutsuji is BAD NEWS and Kotoko is going to be miserable.

I have a feeling that Tsutsuji is just running away from an abusive partner. Don't think she has bad intentions with the MC.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Art is a little creepy but still enjoyable

JustCallMyName
Lan.(rinne.no.lagrange).600.981444
joined Oct 26, 2018

can't wait Chapter 2

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Lady killer lady

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I have a feeling that Tsutsuji is just running away from an abusive partner. Don't think she has bad intentions with the MC.

I really hope that you're right... but...

If she had a bf/partner, she was mooching off him, because when he kicked her out she found herself houseless and penniless. But then, why was she going to mixers and cheating on him with other guys? (Of course, that perhaps explains why he slapped her and kicked her out.) And the way she talked to Kotoko, you'd think she was offering sex as payment.

We dun know yet... but there are strong hints that Tsutsuji is the kind who uses her body to get stuff from people. :-(

last edited at Apr 8, 2019 2:36AM

joined Mar 12, 2019

Oh god, not this trick again. Every manga’s gotta have some guy magnet, pretty, or extraordinarily smart chick in it huh :///

But it was a cute story regardless.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Paradise lost methinks. Tranquility is far too valuable and fragile to waste on that remora.

last edited at Apr 8, 2019 2:53PM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

ahem
She gey

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

My darkness sense is tingling. Hopefully we manage to avoid angst. In the meantime, subbed.

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

huh....interesting.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Gud stuff

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Chapter 2 has been translated to Spanish about a week ago.

If you are interested, you can read it here:

https://tmofans.com/viewer/5d1ada1a2377f/cascade

I really wish someone would explain to me if Kotoko and Tsutsuji HAD SEX after their shopping date or if it's just another fantasy of Kotoko's.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Thanks for the link! (≧∇≦)

I think that wasn't Kotoko's imagination. It really happened. SQUEE!!!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well at least she knows

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Why i have a bad feeling about it ?

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I know we have a Girls Arcadia but wheres the Guys Arcadia, one just for the fellas

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Still a messed up situation, but it's probably better that Kotoko actually knows she's being taken advantage of than not. Also her two friends continue to be fun - Miki is definitely gay for Kotoko.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Man, for whatever reason I never read the first chapter
Anyway, I'm always thrilled to see another college themed yuri
Plus, there seems to be a lot of potential for juicy drama
This kind of reminds me of this oneshot
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_adorable_bitch

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I like that the MC is aware of her situation, and I also like that they're apparently having some fun almost every night. Makes the story feel a bit more fresh.

To reply you must either login or sign up.