Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Devil Chiaki on page 11 looks REALLY hot~

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

They finally interact with each other... and that was it??? I really want both of them to find out about the other one's boob fetish. I was looking forward to what dynamic they could have had

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

"I haven't been looking at anything besides your boobs, Harumi-san."

I'd better see this become a meme.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Awww, with that cliff hanger and the look on Chiak's face I was expecting more fireworks.

Also, "devil woman" Chiaki was absolutely adorable.

last edited at Mar 27, 2019 3:31AM

Sekaioppai
joined Jan 6, 2015

The pick up line of the 21st century

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Kana for the god damn win! That's grade A wingwoman material right there! One look at Harumi and she immediately knew "I should leave these two alone, let's take Touka-nee away and give them some privacy."

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Momose-sama it's absolute the best ROFLMAO

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The tension was palpable and absolutely hilarious. :D

And then, Kana-chan to the rescue!

Well, that's a big part of the problem, really. Although the jealousy this time may have made Chiaki realize that she needs to learn more about Hana herself, so meeting like this may have been a good thing in the end.

joined Aug 9, 2018

The tension was palpable and absolutely hilarious. :D

palpable like boobs........

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yukata boobs!

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

They finally interact with each other... and that was it??? I really want both of them to find out about the other one's boob fetish. I was looking forward to what dynamic they could have had

That would be the onset of WWIII. You can't put a person like Chiaki together with an avid chopping board lover like Momose in the same room if the topic of discussion is about bigger or smaller boobs.

Though I do think they could get along if it no one brings up boob sizes around them

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

Kana-chan to the rescue.
Phew.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Kana knew what's up with a single glance.
I'm now convinced she can't possibly be oblivious about Momose.

last edited at Mar 27, 2019 8:21AM

joined May 1, 2015

Yukata boobs are the best.

last edited at Mar 27, 2019 8:31AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Kana knew what's up with a single glance.
I'm now convinced she can't possibly be oblivious about Momose.

That is certainly a possibility, especially seeing how forceful she was in dragging her away. Although it may also be just jealousy, or instead of Momose, she may have remembered what Chiaki is like instead. Would certainly like to see Kana's side of things as well, we're already aware of what the other three think, after all.

last edited at Mar 27, 2019 8:43AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I foresee much wild assumptions by Chiaki and Momose about the other (and no small amount of projection).
And lo, it shall be good.

last edited at Mar 27, 2019 8:57AM

joined Jul 11, 2015

why does lewd lines sound so sweet here? xD holy mother of boobies boobs

last edited at Mar 27, 2019 9:14AM

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Wow. That de-escalated quickly. I mean, that really didn't get out of hand.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

That’s this manga in a nutshell lmao. Half of these lines would get a normal person arrested but they’re so adorable in this context.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That’s this manga in a nutshell lmao. Half of these lines would get a normal person arrested but they’re so adorable in this context.

A work of genius, clearly.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

It's not a chapter of 'Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!' if Harumi doesn't get to say at least one tsukkomi line.

Harumi Hana: born to be the straight man.

Which is a boke line in itself, and in dire need of a tsukkomi reply, because Harumi is actually a queer woman.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This one featured a cast interview with the Drama CD seiyuus - hope that's a precursor to an anime.

last edited at Mar 27, 2019 2:49PM

joined Dec 10, 2017

I hope Kana and Momose have a conversation and Kana explains that Chiaki is only interested in Hana. I feel like that’s a possibility since this chapter showed that Kana isn’t as oblivious as we’ve been shown.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

It's not a chapter of 'Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!' if Harumi doesn't get to say at least one tsukkomi line.

Which is a boke line in itself, and in dire need of a tsukkomi reply, because Harumi is actually a queer woman.

You're welcome.

joined Jan 6, 2017

You're welcome.

And now I got the song stuck in my head. Thank you.

To reply you must either login or sign up.