Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

What??this is not the continuation i wanted..T.T

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I was hoping to see where that cliff hanger was leading, but I suppose we will have to wait another month for that. One thing is for certain, that epic look of shock and incredulous disgust on Chiaki's face says she's about to kill a bitch.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I was hoping to see where that cliff hanger was leading, but I suppose we will have to wait another month for that. One thing is for certain, that epic look of shock and incredulous disgust on Chiaki's face says she's about to kill a bitch.

Yeah, this feels more like an extra chapter rather than something that actually adds onto the story

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I genuinely laughed here lol

joined Oct 10, 2016

FURIOUSLY TAPS ON SCREEN

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yeah, this feels more like an extra chapter rather than something that actually adds onto the story

Seriously. What's this chapter supposed to be? A side story outside continuity?

I mean, 'cause I can't believe the author decided to leave the festival cliffhanger unresolved...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It turned into a Neketsu.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Seriously. What's this chapter supposed to be? A side story outside continuity?

I mean, 'cause I can't believe the author decided to leave the festival cliffhanger unresolved...

It certainly looks more like an omake chapter than anything. Might actually be the traditional end-of-volume omake too, looking at the chapter-count patterns.

...though in my books much is in any case forgiven due to smugly confident Harumi spouting cheesy HOT BLOODED shounen tripe lmao

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I saw what's happpening and I don't know what they're doing either tiny tan girl.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

It certainly looks more like an omake chapter than anything. Might actually be the traditional end-of-volume omake too, looking at the chapter-count patterns.

...though in my books much is in any case forgiven due to smugly confident Harumi spouting cheesy HOT BLOODED shounen tripe lmao

Word!

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

FURIOUSLY TAPS ON SCREEN

x2

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

What the hell is this? Tamen de Gushi?

So when is the next chapter going to be?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So when is the next chapter going to be?

Whenever the new issue of Cune comes out.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Just a heads up that the next chapter (translation soonish) directly follows from ch25. We're calling that one ch26 so the previous chapter should be renamed ch25.5.

last edited at Mar 26, 2019 12:30PM

joined Sep 28, 2018

Drama?
LOL, no, not on Hana's watch

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Tsk Tsk, Nice there

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I kinda hoped for more of a showdown like in the end of the good the bad and the ugly
I even had the song queued up and everything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ
Still a fabulous chapter all the same

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

"no, im pretty sure my boobs are my boobs!!" had me on the floor genuinely laughing XD

last edited at Mar 26, 2019 11:42PM

joined Apr 15, 2013

I missed this dumb, dumb series. And my thanks to Hana for killing the drama. We almost got serious for a second there.

joined May 24, 2014

Just somewhat?

joined Apr 18, 2018

It become the main cover for the current issue of Cune? Pretty sure that's a great recognition.

joined Feb 17, 2018

I'm honestly surprised how much mileage they got out of such a stupid premise, definitely thought I'd have quit reading this by like the third chapter the first time I saw it

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I feel mad at myself for getting excited for a new chapter of this. It's so dumb, but yet so good...

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Well that was short

To reply you must either login or sign up.