Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

Does anyone know where (or if) this image can be found?? I absolutely need it.
(screenshot from chapter 20, pg2)

Looks to be an exclusive cover that you get if you buy volume 2 from Gamers.

Welp, good to know. Thanks!

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

New achievement : Peeping at your classmate while she do pervert thing.
New title unlocked: Voyeur

New skill tree unlocked: Yuri

New skill given for free as a tutorial: Lesbianization

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Just a heads up that the next chapter we're gonna release is the ACTUAL ch22 (ie. the direct continuation to ch21's story). Since only the tank chapters are numbered, we got a little mixed up when the two previously released chapters, which are ahead of the Comic Walker released RAWs, were dropped in our lap. Dunno what numbers those ones are, but for now, they should be reclassified as chapters 23 & 24.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I was really confused here for a second. Anyway that's cool, the important thing is that now we can all appreciate how painfully CUTE embarrassed Chiaki is.

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

Anyone else feel dumb for just realizing the chapters were out of order

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

me

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I did think it was weird that the pool date ended so quickly, but I didn't actually put 2 and 2 together and realize it was out of order. In any case, Chapter 22 was pretty great. One of my favorite parts about this series is, despite how Chiaki is ostensibly a tomboy, Harumi still really loves how cute and girly she can be. Normally you'd expect them to go "Oh, she's so cool and handsome (like a guy)!" But with Harumi, she's just flat out gay for Chiaki.

joined Apr 18, 2018

^ Chiaki isn't your conventional tomboy either because her breast is often seen too. Normally, a tomboy character required that girl to be seen as if she's like a male completely and this manga completely crushed that trope aside, which is why it is one of my most favorite manga ever. Also, I just don't see Chiaki as a tomboy at all. It's probably because she still have feminine feature here and there and it's easy to see what she'd be like if she have long hair. Really gorgeous.

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

Wait, chap22 is... uploaded after 24?
Nvm I still enjoy it.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Wait, chap22 is... uploaded after 24?
Nvm I still enjoy it.

Welcome time traveler.

“No one’s gonna be looking”

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Still love this mess haha

joined May 7, 2017

as much as I kinda like this story, things are moving along at a snail's gallop here

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Is that just me or does that Subaru girl look like Kase-san?

joined Mar 24, 2011

as much as I kinda like this story, things are moving along at a snail's gallop here

https://i.imgur.com/ml5ly8u.jpg

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I don't know what that is, but I like it

joined Mar 24, 2011

I don't know what that is, but I like it

The Neverending Story :)

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

"Meredith, your boob is out."

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

gotta admit it Chiaki's looking smokin hot in dat swimsuit.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

This manga consistently manages to be both the dumbest and most brilliant thing I've ever read. It's like Schrodinger's boobs.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Kanna-chan is too pure for this perverted world... literally.

I wonder if she'll also have a gimmik later on, or if she's forever relegated to be a satelite character for Momose.

last edited at Jan 26, 2019 8:50PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Oh fuck

joined Oct 10, 2016

This is so fucked up I'm planning on making a chart, just to know what's going on between these four.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

I'm searching for someone called Cliff...his last name is Hanger... CLIFFHANGER!!?!

To reply you must either login or sign up.