Forum › We Can't Draw Love discussion

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

The plot is very unique, fresh and unpredictable.
2/10 unsubscribed

To be fair, you can never quite predict which cliche will be next.

Arranged marriage or hot springs trip?

Why not both at same time? There's already Isekai about becoming a hot spring...

https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100056185

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Eh this manga has (a lot of) problems, but boy do people love to complain about it non-stop

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Eh this manga has (a lot of) problems, but boy do people love to complain about it non-stop

Sorry, we're all just frustrated at how easily this whole thing could be fixed. It's like watching a horror movie where the main character escapes the killer, but then stands there looking scared instead of running away. We can't help but yell at the screen "why the hell aren't you running?!" It's incredibly frustrating, because it removes any ability to believe in the story.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Honestly, if we were going with “family throws monkey wrench into plot,” I would have preferred “younger sibling suddenly appears with crush on . . .” either one, actually—an incest triangle would be even more appropriately random than a regular one.

(But if it turns out to be dad incest even I’m outta here. Lol)

Captura
joined Feb 7, 2018

The evil fiance is coming

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Well here we go, the obligatory confession scene cucked by third party and the obligatory parent drama. As I mention before these relationships usually progress after resolving a sudden drama so at least maybe we can finally expect them to start going out after this parent drama resolves? Hopefully?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I just read the last two chapters since I thought this might be a gag manga with the Comedy tag it had. Even Sasameki Koto in it's angstier moments had more comedy.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Busts out her Cliche Bingo

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Midnightgunner posted:

lesbian relationship ... cockblock

I'm uh... Not sure that quite works, lol.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I'm just sad, that's it.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Honestly, I hate being this negative, but this is just bad writing. There was absolutely no foreshadowing about this, Kano just randomly thought 'oh right I've always been worried about my dad by the way' in the middle of figurative nowhere, and surprise he appears in the next chapter.

To be unecessarily fair, they did talk about Kano's past a few times in the early chapters and how her parents always left her alone, which is the reason she mostly hung out with Miyuu. And that she is rich. And that she has high expectations put on her, but she would rather draw manga.

So it was more or less set up, not that it makes it less cliche.

Midnightgunner posted:

lesbian relationship ... cockblock

I'm uh... Not sure that quite works, lol.

Was about to say. This is your standard case of clamjamming.

Phone-kun, you dastardly plot device! How dare you interrupt a confession that would resolve 18 chapters of ambiguity, only to kickstart a whole new, completely different plot device that prevents the very same confession?!?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

C'MON AND CLAM, IF YOU WANNA JAM

Yuri_goggles_mugi
joined Aug 22, 2017

Damn, this is making Citrus look like Sakura Trick...

last edited at Mar 17, 2019 11:44AM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I can just roll my eyes at cliché dad block plot, but the ending lines "I get the uneasy feeling I won't be able to see Kano-chin anymore". I guess it was the last third of the chap.

So bad, soo so bad... It's so overt it hurts. There must be some show-don't-tell equivalent for manga. And whatever it is is being violated and slaughtered and...

If only the drawing would get worse and free me. (The character designs even seem a bit more mature this chap.) ha-ha-ha... *sad*

joined Dec 30, 2018

So many people say that they hate this manga or are droping it but I don't understand why
I mean it's the funniest forum I've been in a while
Also its funny seeing main characters suck so bad at romance
I immediately read a chapter when it comes out because I know it will be golden

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I l-l--l... lo- ring ring ring Your time is up. Wanna extend your manga?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

xD damn these clichés...well it's getting old now with the dad but... whatevs, will keep reading cos y not

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I was finding this manga pretty damn annoying, but now it has ascended into comedy gold. Can't wait for the next laugh

joined Mar 4, 2018

oh boy. angery dad. this is an exciting and original plot that everyone wants to see

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

This manga is the yuri version of being on Namek for like a hundred episodes.

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

Here we go again, A Fu*kin Toxic Parent

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Now that i know what quality to expect from this manga, i can just enjoy the ride

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

So many people say that they hate this manga or are droping it but I don't understand why
I mean it's the funniest forum I've been in a while
Also its funny seeing main characters suck so bad at romance
I immediately read a chapter when it comes out because I know it will be golden

People immediately hate something that is unoriginal
Although that is why I don't understand why everyone likes the Halloween series, Michael Myers literally can't die and it's obvious that the movies are just cash grabbers. I've only watched the newest movie that came out and it wasn't even scary. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Dad cock-block his girl
Forum in laughing uproar
What a ride for sure

-RuneHex

To reply you must either login or sign up.