Forum › Working Adults Yuri discussion

Cmdhakiusaeyptl
joined Jul 15, 2016

Her heart was in the right place but she unwittingly gave her gf a very heavy reason to leave her

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

I really hope there's a continuation for this

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

family comes first

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The rejected husband came back and killed her.

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

I was thinking that because her ex abused her in the past, she may be more reluctant to voicing her problems if they “seem small”. That doesn’t magically excuse her, because obviously not speaking up ruins the potential pf a good relationship.

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

I'm not surprised. This was an Amano Shuninta manga after all.

I always see a comment similar to this, but the fact is their works are full of fluffy happy endings with couple of downers in the mix if you go through them, at least as far as the selection here on Dynasty is concerned. Did everyone just read 'The Feelings We All Must Endure' and decide every Amano Shuninta story is like that or what?

I see the same thing with Takemiya Jin, she releases a couple of things with sad endings and suddenly everyone thinks that’s all she does.

joined Sep 25, 2015

Please, no bad end!

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

I wanted some clarification on the ending and what I got was biphobia. Really, this is disgusting. I don't know if the mods have done anything about how rampant the biphobia in this forum is, but it's seriously harmful for the lgBt community.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm getting mighty, mighty sick of the biphobia running around. Gonna start handing out one-day bans on sight from now on (including in this thread) and longer bans if they continue.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Jesus, you people have no chill.

Like, there is a whole host of explanations for that last panel that aren't "she's sleeping around" or "she killed herself".

She probably, as mentioned, -went to bed-.

Yeah, this story is sad because the protagonist is hurting her girlfriend without realizing it, yes, it is partly the girlfriend's fault for not speaking up, No, there is no reason to immediately jump to the worst possible conclusion just because the girlfriend isn't in their living room for a panel.

This is a story about how working hard to support someone financially can lead to neglecting them emotionally.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Wow... She jumped?

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

Ummmmm...........please no. Author-san, no bad end. I want to live in fairy world where only happy endings exist

I want to join you there!

joined May 14, 2015

I regret reading the comments. Pathetic biphobic people. Enjoy posting whatever crap comes to your mind next, I'm not reading comments here again as this is not the first time I see those comments. Also try dating less shitty people instead of putting labels on whole groups.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I'm getting mighty, mighty sick of the biphobia running around. Gonna start handing out one-day bans on sight from now on (including in this thread) and longer bans if they continue.

And maybe erasing the post so it doesn't hurt the eyes of the lucky ones who haven't read them yet.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And maybe erasing the post so it doesn't hurt the eyes of the lucky ones who haven't read them yet.

tbh it's been quoted so much now that I'd have to delete half the discussion. Better for folks just to move on and engage with the actual story.

joined Feb 18, 2015

To all the people grieving in here, she just went to sleep because there was no joy in watching the fireworks alone after all that anticipation.

I'll take this interpretation. She just went to bed and is quietly crying and wondering if their relationship will really work while holding her phone and wondering if she should call or text her girlfriend and tell her how she is feeling.

joined Dec 30, 2018

I think she jumped of balcony I dont know why people are so afraid of those little stains
Still I quite like the manga

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I couldn't figure out why people were talking about "stains", so I took another look at that last panel.

...those are pot lights. The last panel, near as I can tell, is a heavily photoshopped photo of a real room, so the shadows of stuff like that are way darker, but the lighter parts washed completely out.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

I mean.. They could've just talked it out... Like actual working adults

joined May 1, 2013

Does the other woman even know the protagonist considers them to be dating? Is she even into women?

If I was her, I wouldn't be so upset the lady is spending all her time at work, but rather trying to balance my gratitude with my fear of upsetting this chick who's been into me for years... and who I completely depend on to live.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Not surprised. This is "The Feelings We All Must Endure" all over again.

The ending is ominous. Either she left, or she jumped.

"I will never let you be lonely", she says before leaving for another country.

Obviously, she confused material comfort with emotional comfort.

last edited at Mar 15, 2019 2:43PM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Obviously, she confused material comfort with emotional comfort.

Classic marxist mistake, happens to the best of us.

I think the most likely scenario for the ending is that she left. The apartment was a big symbol throughout the story, the home that would be the solution to the girlfriend's problems. The empty apartment shows that it failed. The same reasoning holds up for her going to bed as well. Going to bed would be more realistic, but leaving would be more dramatic

And a friendly PSA, remember not to feed the trolls.

last edited at Mar 15, 2019 5:23PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

why was this suddenly sad? :(

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

If you read the dialogues carefully, you'll notice she never told her lover that she was working so hard for her.

Her inner monologue was all like "I have to make more money for her, I have to get a promotion to give her a better life!" but, when speaking to her, she was all like "Work is so fun, work is the best, I'm all fired up for work, woo!"

It's no surprise that, in the end, the other girl decided that lesbian love is overrated -- because this relationship they had was just "Her Old Marriage Version 2.0" -- and walked away.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

If you read the dialogues carefully, you'll notice she never told her lover that she was working so hard for her.

Her inner monologue was all like "I have to make more money for her, I have to get a promotion to give her a better life!" but, when speaking to her, she was all like "Work is so fun, work is the best, I'm all fired up for work, woo!"

The OL probably didn't want her girlfriend feeling guilty knowing she was the reason the OL was working so hard. Not that it makes it better.

It's no surprise that, in the end, the other girl decided that lesbian love is overrated -- because this relationship they had was just "Her Old Marriage Version 2.0" -- and walked away.

I hope their relationship wasn't the same as the girlfriend's last one. The OL said her girlfriend was being abused not neglected.

last edited at Mar 15, 2019 10:44PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.