DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kanojo_ni_naritai_kimi_to_boku_ch08#10

instantly became a fan of yukka x hime XD

Seriously though, but she does like Akira so probably no chance

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

That was a nice way to move things along, glad that they could all actually have a chat without hime blasting off into a rage and that everything was cleared up. Good good good

Just gonna wait for new girl to ask Akira to be her girlfriend now to really get some drama going

Entxsd8uuayd9sm0-
joined Mar 26, 2018

some of you are so very transphobic. its disgusting and pathetic.
akira is a girl.
she doesnt ever have to medically / physically transition, no transgirl does. transwomen make their own choices, if they want to then thats how they feel, good for them!

Entxsd8uuayd9sm0-
joined Mar 26, 2018

transwomen are women no matter what. theyre girls!!!!!!
she looks beautiful! and non OP or pre OP representation IS VERY IMPORTANT.
stop using the term "tr*p" and stop saying she "looks like a boy"

Entxsd8uuayd9sm0-
joined Mar 26, 2018

i hope this turns out to be yuri. bcos trans wlw representation is very very important.

Sfdsfksdfsd
joined Jan 15, 2019

aw the last page of ch9 is really cute. everyone has the potential to be a friend indeed.
And i really like yukka's reasoning and the lil glimpse of her personality is nice

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

"A new rival appears!"

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I don't really trust this manga it gives me a weird and uncomfortable feeling especially with the amount of mistreatment it seems to expect trans people to placidly accept. Like no shit "not understanding isn't in and of itself wrong" but that was never the issue, the issue is people arrogantly assuming their incomplete understanding is the natural order of things and mistreating anyone who deviates.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

A new bully or just a new clumsy person? We'll see. lol

He looks pretty surprised, and he's got the phone in one hand. I'm betting it was an accident, but yeah, we'll find out soon enough.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I don't really trust this manga it gives me a weird and uncomfortable feeling especially with the amount of mistreatment it seems to expect trans people to placidly accept. Like no shit "not understanding isn't in and of itself wrong" but that was never the issue, the issue is people arrogantly assuming their incomplete understanding is the natural order of things and mistreating anyone who deviates.

Eh, but Hime has also been immediately assuming that everyone who misunderstands them is an enemy as well. that's just part of how kids are. You're taking this as "accept mistreatment", but I think the point is "it gets better". People will adjust and come to understand better if you give them a chance, so don't give up and assume everyone has to be an enemy.

Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

Ahh, bless this manga's existence.

Edit: Oh no! Akira got splashed with water D: What clothes will she be forced to change into?

last edited at Mar 8, 2019 10:38AM

8ldsxx8gdfh7s211
joined Jan 11, 2019

If you're suffering from Socratic Dissatisfaction, ask your doctor if Platoxinol® is right for you.

[side effects include archetypal abstraction, epistemological idealism and hemlock poisoning. if your dialectic persists for more than four hours, consult a metaphysician.]

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

These two chapters were good together! Lots of info-packing and still lots of fun!

i hope this turns out to be yuri. bcos trans wlw representation is very very important.

Looks like your wish may be granted, lolz! But... Suppose the new boy is gay and mistakes Hime-chan for a boy? Then the polygony would be... convoluted! Lolz!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

These two chapters were good together! Lots of info-packing and still lots of fun!

Looks like your wish may be granted, lolz! But... Suppose the new boy is gay and mistakes Hime-chan for a boy? Then the polygony would be... convoluted! Lolz!

Or suppose he's straight and recognizes her as a girl. That's more interesting from my POV.

joined Oct 27, 2018

Agreed

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

I'm thinking Akira is gonna be into guys and the newest accident boi is gonna be a love interest for her. And while Akira is gushing over boys Hime comes to realize she's into girls but won't be able to get together with Akira and angst ensues (until she finally gets together with Yukka later down the line).

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I've come to think that Hime is the actual (and only) MC.

This manga is about Hime's growth.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I'm thinking Akira is gonna be into guys and the newest accident boi is gonna be a love interest for her. And while Akira is gushing over boys Hime comes to realize she's into girls but won't be able to get together with Akira and angst ensues (until she finally gets together with Yukka later down the line).

That sounds both probable and also like something I have zero interest in reading.

joined May 2, 2017

I love how Hime supports Akira. But I feel that we just got a clue about how things are going to be from the teacher. I think eventually Hime will discover herself. In self discovery find that she's into girls and or find out that's she's also transgender...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

majere posted:

That sounds both probable and also like something I have zero interest in reading.

Why? Because the transgender character isn't the protagonist, but a support character of the lesbian one?

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

majere posted:

Why? Because the transgender character isn't the protagonist, but a support character of the lesbian one?

Because there are roughly 3 stories about sapphic trans women and I'm really hoping this would be a new one and if it isn't I'll be too busy being disappointed about that to enjoy it regardless.

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

What ? Most stories about tgirls are lesbian ones ! (i'm ok with that i'm gay too)

But I think it would be a lit more cool in this case if she was het and Hime gay.

joined Apr 26, 2016

What ? Most stories about tgirls are lesbian ones ! (i'm ok with that i'm gay too)

But I think it would be a lit more cool in this case if she was het and Hime gay.

That's definitely not true trust me as a transbian

joined Apr 26, 2016

Ahh, bless this manga's existence.

Edit: Oh no! Akira got splashed with water D: What clothes will she be forced to change into?

Honestly it might be he freaks out over her flat chest

joined Jan 6, 2017

I really hope that that dude is actually cool, and it's not going to become a "I didn't know you were actually a boy" situation.

To reply you must either login or sign up.