Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018
_maiqo-1539780632871682052-img1

"please"

Verne
Genshin Impact! 22 Dec 15:38
Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

Okay something I wasn't expecting happened, an accesory went from +12 to +18 without using other upgraded accesories as fodder! that was a shock! I thought I used something accidentally but then it happened again with one from +3 to +8 in one go, I managed to see a messa on top like "Bonus of.... .." but I couldn't read the rest.

Is there something going on that I'm not aware of? it really helps!

You have a small chance of getting a multiplier when leveling up artifacts. Like a critical hit.

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

Cute (but also toxic).

Verne
Image Comments 17 Nov 13:33
Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018
Emob1h1wmaayk3c-orig

HEY MOONA!

Verne
Genshin Impact! 09 Oct 00:54
Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

As far as I understood, PS4 players can play with other platforms, but their progress is locked to PS4 only. PC/Android/iOS can swap between devices freely and their progress follows.

Verne
Genshin Impact! 07 Oct 11:18
Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

So far I haven't seen anything strictly co-op in the game. Its more like Dark Souls where other people join your world and monsters get a little bit more HP to compensate.

Verne
Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

rainbow8 posted:
Now, I've never been to a country poorer than upper middle income (GDP/capita of $15,000), nor to Thailand with its own particular reputation, but as far as developed countries go, no, you will not find children openly soliciting their services.

Sure, you won't see children in the streets in developed countries. Except... maybe that girl in the street who says she's 18 is actually 15. And maybe even the client knows, but pretends he doesn't. And maybe she's actually an illegal alien.

You'll have nice and clean brothels, with documented people in the front. And undocumented illegals in the back, forced to do sex-work to pay for their passage and whose passport has been taken away. You can pretend it doesn't exist, or that since it's illegal, it should be prosecuted all the way. But where there's is demand, there's offer, because money makes the world go round. It won't go away because you legalize a way to sell sexual services.

Legal prostitution isn't a solution. It's a cop-out. Education is. Especially of men who think they are entitled to have sex and see women as objects.

Such illegal things happen even in legal industries. Just because making something better doesn't make the bad thing go away 100% doesn't mean we should just give up on trying.

Verne
Yuru Yuri discussion 16 Aug 07:04
Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

yui was playing on console and nadeshko was playing on pc, 0/10

I'm glad cross-play is getting more common. FFXIV, the game that I guess was being referred to, had cross-play between PC and PS3/4 since 2013 re-launch.

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

Maybe Imoko knows exactly what she is doing, and the way she tries to paint her sister as a worthless neet is a way to ward off potential competitors? ;)

Verne
Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

Whew what a ride. Truly a very special doujin series.

Verne
Dull discussion 28 Jun 16:00
Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

Everything is dull

Also I love the "her anus got destroyed" thing. Where'd it come from?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kancho

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

is the anime worth of yuri?

Anime, no. Manga, yes, later on.

Verne
Pentagon discussion 16 Mar 11:46
Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

That's a lot of invading.

last edited at Mar 16, 2020 11:47AM

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

Asteroid Ep 10:
As expected Suzu got her heart broken and has moved on as evident from her short hair. Reminds me of Ecchan of Kuzu no Honkai.
Ao couldn't be separated from Mira so followed her all the way to Okinawa! Such good friends. :D

Suzu was in love with Mira and she confessed to her? so Mira rejected Suzu? I'm still on ep 5.

No, not Mira, but her sister.

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

Things have been getting really normal around here lately.

Verne
Image Comments 28 Jan 07:25
Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018
Ebdcivruyairn3j-orig

Now, they are each other's position zero.

Verne
Anime season 23 Jan 13:38
Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

Just in case anyone's interested, "Kase-san & Morning Glories" OVA is now available for streaming on Hidive!
https://www.hidive.com/movies/kase-san-and-morning-glories

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

Is it the colour of yuri?

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

The casual sexism ruined the mood

Telling someone to wear clean underwear is sexist?

I'm guessing they mean the whole "women must care about their appearance and be ultra feminine at all times".

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

The way I see it, is that Risako agreed to date Reiichi only because she saw it as an opportunity for Kaoru to get closure and move on from (from Reiichi). Obviously it didn't work in the end. Whether Risako is (or was) in love with Kaoru remains to be seen, but the signs are pointing towards "yes".

last edited at Jan 8, 2020 8:53AM

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

This one looks interesting.

Made me buy donuts/10

Verne
Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

This is the opposite of Amanchu; its het bait. Starts out seemingly het but then it turns into yuri (subtext).

Verne
Image Comments 27 Dec 07:33
Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018
Ts_lastgift1

The Gift of Yuri

Verne
Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

They could simply do the voice acting abroad, too. Extremely common practice in the video game industry at least. Recording studios are everywhere and the Internet exists to transfer data.

Verne
Ayakashiko discussion 04 Dec 13:12
Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

Mahoro might not mind, but Nene does. Nene is the true end game! ;)