This is drama but I'm not even worried.

I hope no bad ending though.

last edited at Mar 6, 2019 11:17PM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/skeeter_rabbit_ch10#6

I like how even when she's thinking about being confronted and called out, Usa is still masturbating in Miki's imagination.

last edited at Mar 7, 2019 12:43AM

joined Sep 23, 2015

I don't mind skin showing but it seems this author overuses just a bit

No wonder since Uran is normally a Hentai artist.

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

OOOH oh SHIT's about to go DOWN

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

She gon' snitch

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh well

joined Jan 18, 2017

My prediction is that she is going to run in right as she tells her and then usa is going to be like so I became friends with you because I found you masturbating now Miki knows her secret. So Miki decides to join in on the dancing to be closer to usa. From there the end up a world famous dance group called kinks of a feather.

Large
joined May 27, 2017

My prediction is that she is going to run in right as she tells her and then usa is going to be like so I became friends with you because I found you masturbating now Miki knows her secret. So Miki decides to join in on the dancing to be closer to usa. From there the end up a world famous dance group called kinks of a feather.

This is the best thing I've ever heard

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"If I knew this would happen, then I should've just put my feelings out there... instead of acting like some pillar of support who's always aloof!"

Words of gold.

Remember, kids: always be honest about your feelings. Learn from Miki's mistakes.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I hope everything will be alright for Miki

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

I don't mind skin showing but it seems this author overuses just a bit

No wonder since Uran is normally a Hentai artist.

not even a good one sigh

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Aww, poor Miki. I know sniffing your best friend's panties probably isn't a thing you should do, but we all do stupid shit as teenagers, I guess. I just feel bad for her because we know she's destined to lose.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Look at the bitch
She gonna snitch

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

(https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/skeeter_rabbit_ch10#3)

^ What a beautiful interpretation of Popeye the Sailor's laughter.

"Hey, blow me down!" xD

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Well if this author draws hentai then why not go full hentai? This story is without rhyme or reason anyway

joined Jun 22, 2017

Well if this author draws hentai then why not go full hentai? This story is without rhyme or reason anyway

Hentai doesn't pay the bills like serialization. And they already had a series prior that got shut down due to that anti-loli crisis.

24-1
joined Sep 21, 2011

Hentai doesn't pay the bills like serialization. And they already had a series prior that got shut down due to that anti-loli crisis.

Yeah, and the sad part is that the Yuri community is so starved for content that we eat up even the poor quality manga...

Now that is not to say I find this manga all that bad... Cause I'm kind of liking it right now... a bit much of the hentai side of things, but the artist usually drawing that explains the extra detail...

last edited at Mar 8, 2019 12:44AM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

This story wouldn't be improved by having a sex scene every chapter, nor would it be improved if the sexual elements were completely removed. It's fine the way it is.

its just right

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

This is amazing.

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

This girl really goes from 1 to pervy real quick

joined Jan 18, 2017

Well I got Miki joining them right.

This girl really goes from 1 to pervy real quick

how can a person not go insane living like that

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

This was pretty gay. Not Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru gay, but pretty gay nonetheless

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This is so funny

To reply you must either login or sign up.