Forum › Posts by Seanryan65

Seanryan65
joined Jan 18, 2017

I definitly think it was that, all these stories about weird relationships are nice because they are exactly that, just stories.

joined Jan 18, 2017

The mother is already my favourite character in this.

joined Jan 18, 2017

Not sure how to order it but a lot of the series is out in Japanese
http://storia.takeshobo.co.jp/manga/onelo/

Seanryan65
joined Jan 18, 2017

Well I got Miki joining them right.

Seanryan65
joined Jan 18, 2017

My prediction is that she is going to run in right as she tells her and then usa is going to be like so I became friends with you because I found you masturbating now Miki knows her secret. So Miki decides to join in on the dancing to be closer to usa. From there the end up a world famous dance group called kinks of a feather.

Seanryan65
Image Comments 19 Jan 10:33
joined Jan 18, 2017
Drfpwhsu0aavwwb-orig

I mean with the way heroic spirits work it makes perfect since. A summon is basically a copy of themselves and when that copy returns to the throne it's like they're reading a book of what happened.

joined Jan 18, 2017

I really ship mya and matsumoto so much i love those two together.

Seanryan65
joined Jan 18, 2017

I really want Uta to find out that he is cheating before Kaoru does. I really want her to be in the middle of telling him off almost screaming and when Kaoru walks she hears her saying "fine if you can't give Kaoru the love she deserves then I will."

last edited at Mar 2, 2018 9:30PM

Seanryan65
joined Jan 18, 2017

Maybe ririha confessed to yuzumori and she said no that's why yuri left their group. So maybe she hold a grudge against yuri for that and would explain her actions in the bathroom obsessive, angry, and jealous. But despite all of that she hasn't gotten over her feelings or still harbors some she is unwilling to let go and that's why she acted that way when she saw yuzumori crying.

Seanryan65
joined Jan 18, 2017

That last Panel i'm not sure an arm should bend like that.

last edited at Nov 28, 2017 12:36AM

Seanryan65
joined Jan 18, 2017

Next update for the series will be on the 20th. I don't know the reason for this longer interval but we will just have to be paitaint. On a side note who else has bought the physical volumes of the series.

Seanryan65
joined Jan 18, 2017

Based on what's happening I reaĺly want yuzumori to give Mimika a kiss on the cheek after they make up.

On the cheek? C'mon, aim higher! After this they should be going for full exposure hand holding in broad daylight

I don't think Mimika's gay little heart could handle that. It's just too much.

Seanryan65
joined Jan 18, 2017

Based on what's happening I reaĺly want yuzumori to give Mimika a kiss on the cheek after they make up.

last edited at Oct 25, 2017 3:42PM