Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Weirdly I was on the same page as kasumi, I had also assumed they did not have a father.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Weirdly I was on the same page as kasumi, I had also assumed they did not have a father.

I have a vague memory of her father being mentioned earlier... but I also recall it being clear that Sakurako had been in a caretaker role at home because she was the oldest and her mom worked...

These two chapters were quite good. For a second I wondered if we were going to see a Kase-san like mixer scene with Sakurako going ballistic and keeping the boys away from her woman, but Kasumi has more sense than certain other main characters in other series... or just realized that it would be a massive hassle and not worth it, even for food.

joined Oct 27, 2018

Lol, is it just me or where half of those what if's just the start of sakurako's sex fantasies?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Lol, is it just me or where half of those what if's just the start of sakurako's sex fantasies?

Just you. Well, other than maybe the queen.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Damn, Kasumi managed to avoid the mixer trap, even with the lure of free food ! That deserve some respect.

On another not, every-time someone doubt Kasumi feeling for Sakurako, I want them remember the face Kasumi make in this page( the sad one, not the "awake new thing" one) and start being ashamed of for making her sad like that !
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch48#16

joined Feb 23, 2016

Just when I think Kasumi, and Sakurako are just playing love games, there is something that makes me think that there are lovey dovey things, going on, between the two, off camera.

Well Kasumi did mention she is really good with her hands though( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch48#4

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch48#19

That picture is everything. No more words needed.

It has to be serialized in English.

Anyway, this series is so peaceful and I love it.

It has two official volumes out in English published by Tokyopop already though - and the third is due out next week.

Next week? It already arrived in my mail last Saturday lol

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Pretty much, yes. I suppose there's no more cutting her hair, then, if only so Kasumi could keep on doing this. ^_^

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Pretty much, yes. I suppose there's no more cutting her hair, then, if only so Kasumi could keep on doing this. ^_^

Also seems like Sakurako is sitting on Kasumi's lap.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I like queen Kasumi as well Sakurako.

joined Oct 27, 2018

Just you. Well, other than maybe the queen.

What about the twins? And kasumi-senpai?

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

The last page where Kasumi was kissing Sakurako's hair is probably one of the most romantic scene by far.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

This manga is made of pure happiness. Every time a new chapter is released, I'm overjoyed.

What is this manga made of, made of?
What is this manga made of?
WAFFs and sighs and everything nice;
That's what this manga is made of.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I keep thinking somebody mentioned this upstream but I can’t quite find it: is there an actual condition/syndrome where a person a) is hungry all the time and eats an extraordinary amount but doesn’t gain weight and b) is sleepy all the time?

Or is this only an assortment of stipulated character traits for gag purposes?

I find Kasumi to be a pretty enjoyable character—I like how she actually works hard when she needs to, and how, although she doesn’t care about much, she’s pretty noticing about the things that matter to her.

Sakurako is adorable too, of course, but to me her character is pretty straight up “The Lighter Side of Yandere.”

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

@Blastaar
Sounds like an unfortunate mix of high metabolism and low blood sugar to me.

Sakurako has all the obsession at least, but thats about it.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

@Blastaar
Sounds like an unfortunate mix of high metabolism and low blood sugar to me.

I don't know if this is a gag I heard here or if I thought of it, but Sakurako is like a stalker who is housemates with her target, and the target never leaves the house.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I don't know if this is a gag I heard here or if I thought of it, but Sakurako is like a stalker who is housemates with her target, and the target never leaves the house.

In fact the stalker stays home to wait for the target to come back to her most of the time. XD

joined Jun 12, 2015

Ironically, only Kasumi was shown to be violent when she get jealous. At this point I'm pretty sure Sakurako is all bark and no bite

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

In fact the stalker stays home to wait for the target to come back to her most of the time. XD

Not much of a stalker in that case... :D

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

The last page where Kasumi was kissing Sakurako's hair is probably one of the most romantic scene by far.

I didn't get the impression she was kissing her hair, but rather playing with it contently and maybe enjoying the smell. Either way it's heart warming. Those little after chapter bonus illustrations are usually super adorable. I remember seeing a cute one once with the two of them handcuffed together as policewoman and criminal which was fun.

last edited at Mar 7, 2019 4:10PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Ironically, only Kasumi was shown to be violent when she get jealous. At this point I'm pretty sure Sakurako is all bark and no bite

Oh Sakurako is an absolute pushover. With Kasumi that much is expected, as she is like her obedient housewife/pet dog, but the same goes for pretty much anyone who gets close to her.

Even Hinako who is sort of a rival (at least has a crush on the same girl) walks all over Sakurako. She acts all rejecting, but she actually always does what Hina wants anyway. We just saw it with the curry again. Saku is really too nice.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Even Hinako who is sort of a rival (at least has a crush on the same girl) walks all over Sakurako. She acts all rejecting, but she actually always does what Hina wants anyway. We just saw it with the curry again. Saku is really too nice.

TBF I think "bratty kid siblings" get special dispensation anyway. You grumble about them, all the more so when they impose on you, but dote on them regardless.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Oh Sakurako is an absolute pushover. With Kasumi that much is expected, as she is like her obedient housewife/pet dog, but the same goes for pretty much anyone who gets close to her.

Or a masochist.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Saku is really too nice.

Or a masochist.

I'm sure if Kasumi was the one stepping on her she wouldnt complain.

Hina? Not so much.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Real Yuri in this mango?

To reply you must either login or sign up.