Forum › We Can't Draw Love discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

That's the thing with writers, their style reflects only their inner workings or their ideals. It doesnt matter what they look like or how they act in reality. Even a 50-something hermit in a cave could perhaps write the most flowery and squeaky clean love story ever conceived. That's the beauty of it.

Also women in construction? I'm starting to think this might be a manga.

well al least we have a MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/we_cant_draw_love_ch13#5

Goddamnit I was about to post about the Joestar birthmark too!

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Goddamnit I was about to post about the Joestar birthmark too!

to be fair @Breakdanceanomicon noticed it before

Saho1b
joined Oct 9, 2017

Gamer40000 posted:

Oh, so her construction boss only reads manga about Mahjong. Pretty obvious which one it is, considering this is a yuri series.

The one with George W. Bush, Kim Jong Il, and Vladimir Putin in it? :^)

last edited at Jan 17, 2019 2:02AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Gamer40000 posted:

Oh, so her construction boss only reads manga about Mahjong. Pretty obvious which one it is, considering this is a yuri series.

The one with George W. Bush, Kim Jong Il, and Vladimir Putin in it? :^)

for a moment i thought you were talking about grappler baki (a martial arts manga(on of the best IMHO)) where georege bush, donald trump, vladimir putin and el "che" guevara are canon characters

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

They will kiss. Confess and maybe even hold hands. But i doubt the other person is going to figure out what it means...
"Oh.. its for the sake of the manga right?"

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hm these 2 chapters feel a bit off....

Wesaweverything
joined Jul 21, 2016

It’s decided, let’s drop the main storyline completely and make this manga about Sui and Christine.

last edited at Feb 3, 2019 8:30AM

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Sui is really beautiful with her long hair...but it's not bad with the short hair, just she has to put more female clothes and she will be very beautiful again...
Pd. Sui and Christine reminds me a little to Their Story hahaha
Pd.2. This relationship goes more fast than the main one...

last edited at Feb 3, 2019 8:36AM

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

They will kiss. Confess and maybe even hold hands. But i doubt the other person is going to figure out what it means...
"Oh.. its for the sake of the manga right?"

They'll go overseas and marry each other, but only for the manga.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omfg... now this is.. just plain bullying by the author... holy crap!! Y you do this!

last edited at Feb 3, 2019 9:18AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Sui is eeeevil. :D

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

It’s decided, let’s drop the main storyline completely and make this manga about Sui and Christine.

I'd be totally down for that, since Christine and Sui are more quirky and fun than the main couple.

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

I KNEW IT!! SUI MAKE A MOVE ON SENSEI!!!

last edited at Feb 3, 2019 10:46AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Wow, way to go Sui! Talk about upstaging the main couple and their uselessness.
She danced on in like the smooth criminal that she is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4

I second the notion for a full length "The Saga of Sui"

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Good God. look at all these disaster lesbians! They are multiplying.

joined Jan 11, 2019

If they were multiplying, we'd need the Science Babies tag.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

If they were multiplying, we'd need the Science Babies tag.

Eventually the MCs are going to need a science baby. For research purposes, of course.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Eh, Sui's heart is not for sensei (yet??), I believe she's just using sensei to indulge in happy feelings so she can lock away the sad ones

joined Oct 27, 2018

This manga actually puts a decent spin on the, toboyish girl hates being a tomboy but for some reason is any way, thing you see from time to time, usually as a flimsy excuse for a femme makeover. In this case Sui actually has a good reason for continuing to look tomboyish, even though she doesn't seem to like it all that much, she's gay and it attracts girls.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

This manga actually puts a decent spin on the, toboyish girl hates being a tomboy but for some reason is any way, thing you see from time to time, usually as a flimsy excuse for a femme makeover. In this case Sui actually has a good reason for continuing to look tomboyish, even though she doesn't seem to like it all that much, she's gay and it attracts girls.

Agreed

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

This manga... You think there might be some progress, and we only see some completely random development for two side characters.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I don't know if I'm surprised or not.

joined Dec 16, 2018

wow...cant wait for the next chapter...nice story...

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I feel like even this update is like, "let's continue to be in a relationship to beat sui and Christine's one shot for our MANGA!"

I laughed at: "I want my love to be requited"
"Wow so immature, adults can have a one sided love"

Happy adults and their unrequited loves, I see it all the time

joined Sep 1, 2017

I like how when new chapters are released I read like from 2-3 chapters back hoping that the new chapter will fill up my yuri heart but nope.. ;-;! Where do I throw my money at so it goes faster?

To reply you must either login or sign up.