Forum › Abs-duction discussion

joined Sep 6, 2018

I guess she really abdicated those abs huh?

That was ab-solutely awful and you should feel ab-ysmal for your lack of humor.

We must ab-olish these ab-ominably ab-normal aaaabs jokes.

Huh, that’s a pretty cool manga piece. Seems a belly feel is more socially acceptable than titty grabs. There are neutral places to touch someone in public like the shoulder, arms, and hands, but the belly is still a no-go zone. It’s nice to see the character ask for permission to check out MC’s muscular middle.

Wasn’t this kind of story done in “Virgins’ Empire”?—the theme of that manga fits with this manga to a T.
(Edit: Nope, after scanning for the tag in other work, this abs-thing hasn’t been done yet, so there’s a future chapter for the mangaka to create)

(To digress, was that T meant to be a “tee” from golf or is it a contraction to “T-shirt”?) I forgot the etymology of this slang expression.

last edited at Feb 1, 2019 1:41AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Please, abs-tain from making such bad puns

joined Sep 6, 2018

Ok. I’d ran out of them anyways.

I must give my compliments to this site for having the “muscles” tag, because it’s difficult to draw in those muscle tone lines from different angles and the mangaka needs to study anatomy and physiology to accurately portray a “David” (statue) on paper.

My artistic level is on par with drawing stick figures so I have admiration for artists who strive for realism in their artwork.

last edited at Feb 1, 2019 2:14AM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Ahhh let me reminisce about being groped for my abs, my most favourite memory

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

I've only been punched in the abs by my roommate, who proceeded to complain that they were too hard. On multiple occasions.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

schuyguy posted:

If you get used to the life of a high-school athlete, it's fucking impossible to stay in shape once you graduate. Unless you're super diligent about continuing to work out, but like who does that?

Most people simply can't find the time after graduating even if they wanted to. I used to be quite fit back in highschool myself but I've gotten very little exercise since graduation. Only reason I''m not fat is probably just because I have a fast metabolism and have always had trouble putting on weight. (I actually only weigh a few pounds more than I did in high school.)

joined Nov 7, 2017

"What even was that?"

That was amazing is what it was.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Typo in the credits. schugyuy - > schuyguy.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Clueless1 posted:

Clueless1 posted:

Ok. I’d ran out of them anyways.

The abs-ence of bad puns gives me abs-olute peace

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

It's always cute when the little fang comes out: (panel 4)
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/abs_duction#6

Why the heck would they both go through the rest of their school career without even speaking to each other? How is that even possible if there was some attraction? :x

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

That's what I got in the file with translation, so I just copy-pasted it. I can fix the credits page no problem, but no idea how to submit a correction ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

last edited at Feb 1, 2019 6:34PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Why the heck would they both go through the rest of their school career without even speaking to each other? How is that even possible if there was some attraction? :x

Probably M A X I M U M A W K S after that whole abs-olutely disgusting episode which took a turn to the weird and which neither quite knew what to think of nevermind now what the other thought of it. And since they apparently didn't "naturally" cross paths otherwise...

joined Nov 9, 2017

I had a weirdly analogous moment in HS when a girl I knew yanked on the back of my necklace and realized instantly that it was vaguely arousing to me. (Well, except I sort of knew her and she called me gross and I never admitted it in any way and still wish she'd actually have been into it.)

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

Imma be honest fellas, are there any mangas/doujins similiar to this.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

What

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Imma be honest fellas, are there any mangas/doujins similiar to this.

There are at least two more I'm aware of. Witch of Imposter and 肉魔法大戦顛末記. They're locked behind Pixiv's version of Patreon though.

If someone can get behind that paywall and grab the raws, I can probably hook you up with some scanlation.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

That's what I got in the file with translation, so I just copy-pasted it. I can fix the credits page no problem, but no idea how to submit a correction ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh my god I spelled my own name wrong...

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

The hell? Is this trying to hurt people who was ripped but not anymore? Because it surely does hurt me, dang it, i miss my 8% body fat self ;_;

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

The hell? Is this trying to hurt people who was ripped but not anymore? Because it surely does hurt me, dang it, i miss my 8% body fat self ;_;

Lmao I had a moment of self reflection there as well.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

The first page was my life with abs summarized in one fucking page. Oof
Also I really wanted to see their relationship going further, but yeah let's make a pointless story focusing on abs. double oof

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Also I really wanted to see their relationship going further, but yeah let's make a pointless story focusing on abs.

There would be nothing pointless about a story that focuses on abs, but the abs are far from the only things that take place in this story.

last edited at Apr 10, 2019 1:02PM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

im sorry but nani the fuck

Ugh...

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

A random moments of remembering cringe moments in your life... Yeah we've all been there before.

647d03d7d32d7f4e7776be9ce8bb60f8
joined Dec 21, 2021

I would say that lots of athletes have masochistic streaks... Especially if the training is hardcore. I used to go to a boxing gym and swim on top of that.

SHHHHH-don't out me like that lmao

647d03d7d32d7f4e7776be9ce8bb60f8
joined Dec 21, 2021

I had a weirdly analogous moment in HS when a girl I knew yanked on the back of my necklace and realized instantly that it was vaguely arousing to me. (Well, except I sort of knew her and she called me gross and I never admitted it in any way and still wish she'd actually have been into it.)

Lol same, a friend of mine in middle school did a similar thing to me. Like- she pulled on my ponytail really quick and hard, basically a "YAGA!" ya know? So my head snapped back and I made this little whimper/keening sound caused by surprise, but also a good amount of arousal. It didn't hurt for some reason, it just provided a pleasant sensation. Sadly my entire table heard it and I was teased for it until I graduated.

To reply you must either login or sign up.