Forum › All of Humanity is Yuri Except For Me discussion

joined Jan 10, 2018

I'm betting that Lily is actually a guy in the MC's timeline and when the MC comes back to her world they will end up on Het relationship. I wont be surprised, considering what this author made.

joined Apr 8, 2018

I'm betting that Lily is actually a guy in the MC's timeline and when the MC comes back to her world they will end up on Het relationship. I wont be surprised, considering what this author made.

Why so many people comment without reading?

Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

Lily knows what’s up, “If you want me to help you, date me”

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

-That would make you an heterosexual, right?
-... Right?
-Oh, yeah, yeah, sure. Ether-o-Serial, right...

EDIT: Oh, this is from the same person who did Idol Pretender... Yeah, she's totally going to have a relationship with Lily, then go back to her world and discover Lily there is a boy.
Well, at least I hope the author learned how to do likeable characters, at the very least. The fact the male love interest was a complete douche, combined with the character derailment of the MC to accomodate for standars shonen "romance" troupes were the crux of that story.

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 1:41PM

joined Apr 8, 2018

-That would make you an heterosexual, right?
-... Right?
-Oh, yeah, yeah, sure. Ether-o-Serial, right...

EDIT: Oh, this is from the same person who did Idol Pretender... Yeah, she's totally going to have a relationship with Lily, then go back to her world and discover Lily there is a boy. Well, at least I hope the author learned how to do likeable characters, at the very least.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

How can you be a pervert for being attracted to something that doesn't exist, or has gone extinct? Like someone who would claim to be dinosaur-sexual. One wouldn't think they are a pervert. Just stupid.

And I surely hope she doesn't turn out to be a guy in the original dimension.

I wonder why Lily was fixated on the wrist here and here? Because hand holding?

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

How can you be a pervert for being attracted to something that doesn't exist, or has gone extinct? Like someone who would claim to be dinosaur-sexual. One wouldn't think they are a pervert. Just stupid.

I think that's just how the japanese word works. Having attractions outside the social norm makes you a pervert.

Probably that yeah. Might be something people just don't do in public in the yuri heaven because it's too lewd

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

What's with all the het hate? Het can sometimes be good too (sure, it'll never beat Yuri on average) as last it doesn't involve some asshole dude (Like Blondie from NTR). :'v

Why so many people comment without reading?

Because of who the author is.

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 1:51PM

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

I like this, gonna read the continuation when it updates

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Meh, the first couple of pages looks annoying, and the MC seems to be super annoying.
I don't know whether i give me this.

joined Apr 15, 2013

For all those saying she'll be a guy in the original universe, it is worth noting that the MC knew the other girl's name from the beginning. That means she probably knows her by name in her own world, and Lily doesn't strike me as a male name. We're looking good going forward from where I'm standing.

joined Jul 21, 2016

Thanks for the new chapter!

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Yeah, my money is on the obvious plot twist as well.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Im gonna laugh if MC is actually the male in the original world and she just forgot about it.

Maybe Lily knew MC as children and grew a crush a on her after MC saved her before, thus the fixation on the hand holding. Then Lily who knew MC was straight (or a gay in denial) wished for a world where MC would like her back. So this world of yuri was created. I mean who else would you choose to be god of a yuri world other than a girl with a name like Lily.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

What's with all the het hate? Het can sometimes be good too (sure, it'll never beat Yuri on average) as last it doesn't involve some asshole dude (Like Blondie from NTR). :'v

Do you know what are you saying? THE YURI AND THE HETERO NEVER, NEVER MIX UP

joined Apr 8, 2018

Im gonna laugh if MC is actually the male in the original world and she just forgot about it.

Maybe Lily knew MC as children and grew a crush a on her after MC saved her before, thus the fixation on the hand holding. Then Lily who knew MC was straight (or a gay in denial) wished for a world where MC would like her back. So this world of yuri was created. I mean who else would you choose to be god of a yuri world other than a girl with a name like Lily.

Kazami Lily isn't a male name.

joined Mar 15, 2015

So quite a few people here want us all to disappear, that’s not nice. :,(

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

So it's the all guys are Genderbend type of universe. At least they aren't all gone.

For those who dismiss this based on a previous work, eh, I'd not judge so soon. Authors get experimental. It doesn't necessarily mean there will be a trend. In fact it sounds like the kind of thing where the author is slowly trying to get comfortable with full on yuri.
Who knows, maybe this will be pretty good~

what? Come on, all of us know where this going...at the end the girl will be a men and bOOOM, heterosexual end...i vote that this manga stop being publishing here, i feel a Yuri Bait and no one are seeing

Ya know, there are literally stories with Het and Yuri-crush tags on here right? It not ending up with two girls as a couple is not a criteria of it being on this site.
Even if it turns out to be yuri bait (how? It literally already showed actual lesbian girlfriends in the first chapter), it still has the right kind of plot to be on this site.

And I still think you are overreacting and jumping the gun. lol

If is like that, where is the tag huh? Where is Het tag? If the main is hetero, then where is the tag? I come to read yuri, not hetero, but with this author, what can i expect?
Right now is yuri but what about the end?! Until with that title said a lot about this...
Normally i ignore stories like this but this is getting me mad everytime
Perhaps she is becoming lesbian but what about when she back to her world, what about if the girl is a boy? With what the author did to Idol, what can i expect?!...meh i preferred abandond this

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 2:50PM

joined Apr 18, 2018

@CozyCreature12

You're being downright annoying and disruptive right now. If you hated the work that this author had done, then I'd assumed you should know what the fuck to do. There's plenty of other works here. Go read em' instead.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

"Why is there no het tag? This could turn out to be het!"

Umm, maybe because a minimal requirement for "het" would seem to be the confirmed existence of at least one male in the entire world of the story?

Het could indeed happen in this story. But it hasn't yet.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

@CozyCreature12

You're being downright annoying and disruptive right now. If you hated the work that this author had done, then I'd assumed you should know what the fuck to do. There's plenty of other works here. Go read em' instead.

I always do that, searching those stories

joined Jan 6, 2017

I think that's just how the japanese word works. Having attractions outside the social norm makes you a pervert.

The Japanese term for pervert is hentai (変態), which can also mean: transformation or abnormality (I got those translations from Jisho, not sure how accurate they are), the word is just commonly used to refer to perverts.

joined Feb 11, 2014

I'm holding out for the ending where she falls in love and comes to accept this world as the ideal ending. Her returning to her world yet still finding the girl (and yes, she is a girl in her original world) is less ideal but still acceptable. If it winds up ending all hetero though, I can paper over my disappointment by just pretending the ideal ending is how it went anyways and ignore all the later chapters which contradict that.

Who said denial can't be healthy?

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 3:12PM

joined Mar 5, 2016

And I surely hope she doesn't turn out to be a guy in the original dimension.

a dinosexual would be kind of a pervert, though. wanting to bang a dinosaur is pretty kinky regardless of whether they technically exist or not (we just call them birds nowadays anyway). like, people want to bang ghosts and slimes and they don't exist. so dinoromancers deserve to be called perverts too, they put the work in so it's only fair.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Kazami Lily isn't a male name.

??? I never said lily was male???

To reply you must either login or sign up.