Forum › All of Humanity is Yuri Except For Me discussion

E05aff7c1334de03865ce183142c84b52
joined Feb 6, 2014

1 way trip into the lesbian dimension. Give me a ticket!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Did anyone think it creepy that men were wiped out rather than just a parallel world with just women since the beginning of time

They weren’t exactly “wiped out,” at least not suddenly—the virus made them stop being born, and eventually there were no more. If, say, women had decided to rise up and exterminate men, that would be pretty creepy (perhaps understandable, though).

This is (so far) just one of those handwaves required to set up the hypothetical fantasy situation the story wants, like in all those “Life Without Humans” shows—basically “Yadda yadda yadda, then no men (or no people, or no whatever). Then here’s what happens . . .”

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I would be ok with suddenly ceasing to exist if this is the world that my death could create.

Yuridanshi-kun here.

^^Nah, fam.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I came across Idol Pretender on another site like a week or two ago, and was pretty disappointed. I just skimmed through it because it looked fishy. It was. But I read the first chapter of this manga first, so I didn’t know anything about the mangaka before then. Then when I just read the latest chapter, I recognized the art style halfway through, and clicked on the author’s name to confirm my suspicions and was correct. But I still have faith.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Those perverted heterosexuals!!

Im guessing we'll have the ending where she goes home and then Yuri girlfriend doesn't come with and its all sad until she finds her counterpart which turns out to be a dude and then everyone rage quits the manga

Oh for... SIGH. I know other commenters went over this already, but let's go at it one more time.

In the Yuriworld, females are unchanged in everything except sexual behavior. They are the same people Marika know in the normal world, only turned to yuri. Eg: Toudou and Ogino, Marika's best friends, who are still the same Toudou and Ogino she remembers from the day before -- but who now are dating each other.

On the other hand, males have changed. How? It's not 100% clear yet, but at least some of them have turned into gender-swapped versions of themselves. Eg: Marika's little brother is now a girl who looks just like he would look wearing a wig.

So yeah, some chicks in this Yuriworld have male counterparts in the normal world. That's a fact.

But other chicks have identical female counterparts. They look the same in both worlds. That's a fact too.

And Kazami Lily is one of the latter. We know this because Marika told us so. When she first saw Lily in the Yuriworld, Marika said: "Oh yeah, this is Kazami Lily, the school prodigy, she's in the neighboring class." Which means there is an identical female Kazami Lily in Marika's original world. Which means Marika will NOT return to her "normal" world and date a male version of Lily, because such a male individual doesn't exist. Lily is a girl everywhere.

Enough of this baseless speculation already, geez.

Unless she gets transported to another alternate world where everyone has turned into men or everyone has swapped genders. Also, her new sister looks like a feminine version of her old brother, but I’m sure that’s what you meant by “he’s the same, but looks like he’s wearing a wig.” There’s no physical trace of a boy left. I wonder if her “yuri self” swapped places with her or if she’s just inhabiting “her” body while her world is frozen in time?

last edited at Jan 25, 2019 9:35PM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Those perverted heterosexuals!!

Im guessing we'll have the ending where she goes home and then Yuri girlfriend doesn't come with and its all sad until she finds her counterpart which turns out to be a dude and then everyone rage quits the manga

Oh for... SIGH. I know other commenters went over this already, but let's go at it one more time.

In the Yuriworld, females are unchanged in everything except sexual behavior. They are the same people Marika know in the normal world, only turned to yuri. Eg: Toudou and Ogino, Marika's best friends, who are still the same Toudou and Ogino she remembers from the day before -- but who now are dating each other.

On the other hand, males have changed. How? It's not 100% clear yet, but at least some of them have turned into gender-swapped versions of themselves. Eg: Marika's little brother is now a girl who looks just like he would look wearing a wig.

So yeah, some chicks in this Yuriworld have male counterparts in the normal world. That's a fact.

But other chicks have identical female counterparts. They look the same in both worlds. That's a fact too.

And Kazami Lily is one of the latter. We know this because Marika told us so. When she first saw Lily in the Yuriworld, Marika said: "Oh yeah, this is Kazami Lily, the school prodigy, she's in the neighboring class." Which means there is an identical female Kazami Lily in Marika's original world. Which means Marika will NOT return to her "normal" world and date a male version of Lily, because such a male individual doesn't exist. Lily is a girl everywhere.

Enough of this baseless speculation already, geez.

Unless she gets transported to another alternate world where everyone has turned into men or everyone has swapped genders.

Naaah. Two worlds is the isekai rule.

Also, her new sister looks like a feminine version of her old brother, but I’m sure that’s what you meant by “he’s the same, but looks like he’s wearing a wig.”

Reading back, she said "a girl who looks just like he would look wearing a wig." So, new imouto is a girl, yes, it should be obvious. And she has the same face his otouto has, which is why she recognized her immediately. Not sure what's the point in debate.

There’s no physical trace of a boy left.

Errr... otouto-kun is still in Marika's universe and this imouto is a completely different person who was born a girl and lived always as a girl. We agree on that, right?

I wonder if her “yuri self” swapped places with her or if she’s just inhabiting “her” body while her world is frozen in time?

I'm more or less sure we have a parallel universe here, independent and separated from this universe. All the info so far supports that. Not certain what happened to Marika's parallel "yuri self" but if I have to bet I'll go with the 'she died/vanished/dematerialized and Marika was brought into parallel world to replace her' explanation.

Although the real explanation is prolly that the author doesn't really care and neither should we. MST3K Mantra: 'It's just a manga, I should really just relax.'

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Most probable scenario is that she indeed comes back to her universe in time, but it turns out she realizes she actually loves Lily and chases after her own world version (which isn't, yet, a lesbian, or not out).

Or they get both transported to original world and now there are two lily there, one het, one les. Which would make a more interesting story, with tons of twists, IMO.

joined Mar 5, 2016

it would be pretty brutal if she returned to her world after falling in love with lily but found that OG lily is entirely too straight.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Or they get both transported to original world and now there are two lily there, one het, one les. Which would make a more interesting story, with tons of twists, IMO.

Ah, good one.

But first Marika needs to explore Yuriworld through and through.

Next chapter, I'm guessing we'll meet her parents... and the female version of her father.

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Alright guys! See you next year!

last edited at Jan 28, 2019 10:12AM

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

After seeing her brother I really wanna see here reaction to her mom and dad.
Also wanna know do they call both parents mom or is one dad and one mom?

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

I'm way more excited for this than I should rightfully be. Give me some fierce doki doki, this does. Hopefully we will soon rejoice over an awkward date. That I look forward to.
Also, Lily is pretty cute, isn't she? I like her.

joined Mar 4, 2018

So funny! Waiting for the next one

joined Sep 6, 2016

Interesting!!!

Derp%20gal
joined Jan 19, 2019

The world without men.Huh?,That's actually sound pretty nice

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yay, updated!

I like how Lily is all cool and stuff, then goes home and turns into squeeing happy...

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

Stop complaining, she's a cute little sis. I bet even in this world there are Yaoi fangirls.

A yaoi fangirl in this world would probably be looked on as even more of an oddity. It's like...being really interested in an extremely specific alternate history scenario for them.

joined Apr 19, 2017

“Camouflage”

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Stop complaining, she's a cute little sis. I bet even in this world there are Yaoi fangirls.

A yaoi fangirl in this world would probably be looked on as even more of an oddity. It's like...being really interested in an extremely specific alternate history scenario for them.

As far as fetishes go, that's not too implausible. I mean, we've got people into floor tiles in our world.

joined Apr 8, 2018

There is some kind of irony going on here with the imouto Mei resembling Lily from zombieland.

Lol
joined Jan 2, 2018

I love this so far!

joined Jun 30, 2015

So this girl is a kuudere lmao

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

As far as fetishes go, that's not too implausible. I mean, we've got people into floor tiles in our world.

Like liking aliens, probably.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

LOOOOOL she was putting up a front, it was all a character!!! Sooo cute what a twist!!! I LOVE IT.

Miku
joined Feb 27, 2016

I wonder how lovestruck will she be on the next chapter once she sees her outfit for this pretend (lol) date

last edited at Feb 17, 2019 9:52PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.