Forum › All of Humanity is Yuri Except For Me discussion

70420323_p4_master1200-min
joined Dec 28, 2018

this is actually quite interesting i want more of this, it has been so long since the 1st chapter glad to see more and i wish to get more too

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Interesting!

joined Feb 11, 2014

But then the girl in that Yuri world would be all alone.. that's sad.

Not necessarily. It seems the protagonist Marika displaced the Marika of the Yuri world. Which would mean Y!Marika would still be around to take up P!Marika's place and continue romancing Kazami.

Images%20(1)_1534643626820
joined May 5, 2017

What a cute little sister :3

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

The theories here are going crazy lol

D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017

Oof I really hope this doesn't end in a "Well clearly you were just in denial about liking men your whole life lol" that's a pretty degrading way to go no matter which side of that you are on.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

One of the first anime I got really into was Saber Marionette J, which was about a world with only men (okay, there was one female, but she was being held hostage by an orbiting spaceship's AI, woo science!), but they made female robots, basically for aesthetic purposes. Well, to be servants, but that's not the point I'm trying to make. I'm more interested in this series as a whole now since it's been established that men once existed but have essentially gone extinct.

Chances are this will just be fluffy silly whatever, but I can hope it goes in a more sci-fi direction.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Just thinking of this video....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8w95xIdH4o
and enjoy the flight.

joined Dec 18, 2016

what an amazing world

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

this good

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

this good

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I found a typo on page 29, last panel. It's missing a few words at the beginning of the speech bubble; how can we contact the translator to fix this?

"Kyuubei, can I get into this world? I don't think that I ever become despair."

Oh, you most definitely can.

If you're a homosexual woman: Get rejected by every woman that you get attracted to.

If you're just a fan of yuri: Get yourself actively shunned by everyone you meet for something beyond your control, e.g. getting convicted of several charges of first degree murder where the victims were little children and somehow there's solid evidence of you thoroughly torturing them before committing the murders.

Reminds me of that "the world of moral reversal" manga

Same

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Those perverted heterosexuals!!

I do like that this has an actual plot and not just the protag living in a "waa everyone is gay" gag with no real way of getting out and just has to accept it.

Im guessing we'll have the ending where she goes home and then Yuri girlfriend doesn't come with and its all sad until she finds her counterpart which turns out to be a dude and then everyone rage quits the manga

(Ok maybe not the dude part)

Picsart_05-15-11.56.08%20(2)
joined Jun 17, 2018

I love this!

joined Oct 26, 2016

Given how vocal everyone is about sudden het and the mangaka, since we already know Lily is a girl in MC world it's possible for the plot to go like this: MC and Lily will fall in love, Lily helps MC go back to her world with yuri promises, MC finds Lily who ends up having a boyfriend and it ends there for maximum bait and drama.

This has potential, so I'll be following it regardless of what others say and how bad it might end up being.

last edited at Jan 25, 2019 8:10AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

So if I was in that timeline I'd just be reborn as a woman? I can accept that.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

It reminds me of Love DNA XX

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This manga is great. This manga is the bestest. This manga is luv.

A whopping 10 pages of comments after only a chapter 1 + 1.1 totally confirm it.

It's not every day that I find a story that makes me feel so thrilled.

Can't wait to read more. Hope it becomes a hit in Japan and gets an anime.

joined Jan 12, 2018

At the page 12-13 I can't resist to stop, rewind back to the first page and play this on the background.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Ah! I remembered, this reminds me to a sci-fi book, "Sisterhood of Sun" where the men were wiped by a virus

Whoa, I thought I was literally the only person on Earth who read those ...
While it has some nice ideas it's way too much about /het/ though. And some sort of Jesus comeback.

There's a few other "women-only" series I've read and guess what? They were literally all about bringing back (or re-discovering) men.

Don't think that's applicable here though.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

There's a few other "women-only" series I've read and guess what? They were literally all about bringing back (or re-discovering) men.

Aimed at the het audience, I reckon.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

I Guess this is the world when Thanos snapped his finger in right way.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Those perverted heterosexuals!!

Im guessing we'll have the ending where she goes home and then Yuri girlfriend doesn't come with and its all sad until she finds her counterpart which turns out to be a dude and then everyone rage quits the manga

Oh for... SIGH. I know other commenters went over this already, but let's go at it one more time.

In the Yuriworld, females are unchanged in everything except sexual behavior. They are the same people Marika know in the normal world, only turned to yuri. Eg: Toudou and Ogino, Marika's best friends, who are still the same Toudou and Ogino she remembers from the day before -- but who now are dating each other.

On the other hand, males have changed. How? It's not 100% clear yet, but at least some of them have turned into gender-swapped versions of themselves. Eg: Marika's little brother is now a girl who looks just like he would look wearing a wig.

So yeah, some chicks in this Yuriworld have male counterparts in the normal world. That's a fact.

But other chicks have identical female counterparts. They look the same in both worlds. That's a fact too.

And Kazami Lily is one of the latter. We know this because Marika told us so. When she first saw Lily in the Yuriworld, Marika said: "Oh yeah, this is Kazami Lily, the school prodigy, she's in the neighboring class." Which means there is an identical female Kazami Lily in Marika's original world. Which means Marika will NOT return to her "normal" world and date a male version of Lily, because such a male individual doesn't exist. Lily is a girl everywhere.

Enough of this baseless speculation already, geez.

joined Apr 26, 2016

Did anyone think it creepy that men were wiped out rather than just a parallel world with just women since the beginning of time

To reply you must either login or sign up.