Forum › All of Humanity is Yuri Except For Me discussion

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

YuuMimo posted:

I think that's silly

So focusing on only what is in the text is silly? I'll remember that.

I don't think people just have mindsets and then not apply them

She applies it. To herself. Just because you think you will be the happiest living normal live, doesn't mean you think everyone else should do it as well, because that is obviously the only way to live happily. You can think living your life on the edge is the best way to enjoy it, doesn't mean you think everyone should risk their life all the time.

Please tell me where I attributed anything to malice. Aren't you the one equating me saying that she's heteronormative (which she is) with me saying she's a bad person?

I was saying it more in general here. Not you, but it seems a lot of other people do think that way.

It's a bit of an edgy joke, don't mind it.

If you tried to refer to how gay people were "cured" then I got it.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

So focusing on only what is in the text is silly? I'll remember that.

Feels more like ignoring context to me

I was saying it more in general here. Not you, but it seems a lot of other people do think that way.

I'm not sure they do. I mean, sure, people do not like heteronormativity. But I saw hardly anyone even suggest it has to do with malice

joined Dec 30, 2018

Fate/Gay Order

Main Character: How did this happen?

Earlier in Fuyuki....

Irisveil: Congratulations final master, what is your wish?

Unnamed Master: I want to recreate the world in my image! A world of yuri!

Irisveil: You realize that means that all men in the world will die.

Unnamed Master: I don't care! I want to create paradise!

Irisviel: As you wish.

….And thus Singularity L was created.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

She applies it. To herself. Just because you think you will be the happiest living normal live, doesn't mean you think everyone else should do it as well, because that is obviously the only way to live happily. You can think living your life on the edge is the best way to enjoy it, doesn't mean you think everyone should risk their life all the time.

Tell this to the people who are, for example, against same sex marriage. You'd think that they would be fine with just abstaining from marrying someone of their own gender, but that's never enough for them, is it? There are also a lot of people who say things like "I have no problem with the gays, I just don't like it when they shove it in my face." In the real world, people might say they believe in "Freedom", but they are biased towards freedoms that they see as beneficial to them and biased against freedoms they see as harmful to themselves. And so a lot of people believe that their own right to not be exposed to anything that's "gay" is more important than the right of LGBTQ+ people to exist in public without having to fear for their own safety.

She didn't explicitly say she hates lesbians though right? Maybe she just means what's not normal is only girls having existing in the world with no guys

Yeah, I'll agree there might be a concerning amount of homophobia hidden between the lines, but I feel like everyone needs to take a chill pill or something, maybe once she falls in love with the love interest, she realizes being gay is normal after all, who really knows the route this is taking?

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

this quite unique

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

My memory is foggy but the second I saw the art, I remembered the trainwreck that is Idol Pretender

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

I finally realise about Idol Pretender...and i just can said that this author just FUCK HIMSELF WITH HIS STORY, he think that when she comeback to her real world, she will fall in love with A GUY?! Fuck him, i will avoid this series until the end, and if the end is heterosexual, just fuck him completely

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 12:00PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

So it's the all guys are Genderbend type of universe. At least they aren't all gone.

For those who dismiss this based on a previous work, eh, I'd not judge so soon. Authors get experimental. It doesn't necessarily mean there will be a trend. In fact it sounds like the kind of thing where the author is slowly trying to get comfortable with full on yuri.
Who knows, maybe this will be pretty good~

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

So it's the all guys are Genderbend type of universe. At least they aren't all gone.

For those who dismiss this based on a previous work, eh, I'd not judge so soon. Authors get experimental. It doesn't necessarily mean there will be a trend. In fact it sounds like the kind of thing where the author is slowly trying to get comfortable with full on yuri.

what? Come on, all of us know where this going...at the end the girl will be a men and bOOOM, heterosexual end...i vote that this manga stop being publishing here, i feel a Yuri Bait and no one are seeing

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The fact that's who wrote this makes me think it's going to take a stupid twist like she falls in love with her but then goes back to her own world and marries the male version of the girl in the normal world.

It's been established that the girls Marika already knows of from her world are the same in the yuri world and vice versa, so a male Lily doesn't exist. Whether Lily from the original world is straight, on the other hand, is a hurdle we'll get to when we get there.

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 12:08PM

Srztiub
joined Nov 5, 2017

what? Come on, all of us know where this going...at the end the girl will be a men and bOOOM, heterosexual end...i vote that this manga stop being publishing here, i feel a Yuri Bait and no one are seeing

Hmm... i don’t know much about the mangaka or anything, but I’m pretty sure it’s shown the girl was also a girl in the original timeline as well

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Hmm... i don’t know much about the mangaka or anything, but I’m pretty sure it’s shown the girl was also a girl in the original timeline as well

I think that he is a homophobic, if you read good the page you will understand...i know where this going, and how this story slowly is becoming from good to SHIT

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

"You got some ovaries, Missy!"

Haha. Hahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

“This is my first time seeing a heterosexual before. A pervert”

Ok that has me dead LOL

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

I start to fall in love with this :V

joined Apr 8, 2018

I think that he is a homophobic, if you read good the page you will understand...i know where this going, and how this story slowly is becoming from good to SHIT

Either way it's obvious she's gonna fall in love with Lily, the question is whether Lily is straight or not in the original world because I don't see this ending with her in this world forever. Making anyone named Lily straight would be a crime, so I don't think she'll be, but obviously there will be some drama once she goes back while she tries to figure this out.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I hope that she get's to her old world (while a yuritopia sounds great to me, it'd be pretty scary if the whole world was changed like that), but she ended up falling in love with the girl in the process, so she ends up dating her when she get's back (or something like that).
Unless of course if the girl ends up being a guy in the old world, in which case she should just stay in the new one.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Author has issues with yuri from previous works

Welp now I understand why I'm not liking the MC so far. I'll keep reading for the art but at least now I know not expect a good outcome

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Ya know, there are literally stories with Het and Yuri-crush tags on here right? It not ending up with two girls as a couple is not a criteria of it being on this site.
Even if it turns out to be yuri bait (how? It literally already showed actual lesbian girlfriends in the first chapter), it still has the right kind of plot to be on this site.

And I still think you are overreacting and jumping the gun. lol

joined Oct 14, 2012

Read what page? Can you elaborate as to why you think the author is homophobic?

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/all_of_humanity_is_yuri_except_for_me_ch1_1#29
Look at that blush! She'll turn into lesbian long before she goes back to her timeline.

joined Apr 8, 2018

Unless of course if the girl ends up being a guy in the old world, in which case she should just stay in the new one.

She said Lily already existed in the old world.

Images
joined Feb 5, 2018

What's with all the het hate? Het can sometimes be good too (sure, it'll never beat Yuri on average) as last it doesn't involve some asshole dude (Like Blondie from NTR). :'v

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 1:00PM

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

If getting a girl that pretty by being considered “crazy” then why am I, or many people for that matter, still single.

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 1:01PM

joined Jun 30, 2016

This is getting good!

To reply you must either login or sign up.