Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

You know you're an asshole teacher when even when a student assaults you, the school goes "Well, we all know how much of a dick he is, so we're just going to suspend you a week."

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Holy shit that teacher, what a total piece of shit. Like... Fujishiro shouldn't have hit him and all but he really fucking earned it anyways. The craziest part is that was actually pretty believable. There are teachers who behave like this guy, uncommon as they may be, and in the circumstances there I totally believe Fujishiro would get that pissed. I would have gotten that pissed if someone said that to my close friend. Especially a teacher saying it to a student. That's fucked up no matter what the rules say about makeup.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I really like how conflicted Fujishiro has been. SHE'S NOT ALLOWED TO BE CUTER THAN ME. FUCK YOU SHE'S CUTE!!!

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I feel like most manga that would try to make a scene like the one where Fujishiro hits the teacher would make it overly melodramatic, or have over the top reactions in some way that would really test your suspension of disbelief, but personally, I think this one was handled really well. It totally felt like something that would've happened at my highschool back in the day. Right along with the gossiping going on, and the lecture Fujishiro gets after with the suspension being thrown on top. The shitty teacher being an ass-crack and the principal and homeroom teacher being like, "yeah we understand your feelings, but that's not how the real world works." Everything just felt so totally believable. Good job on the author's part.

Yeah I also really liked that scene, and the outcome was believable - even though the teacher was a fucking dick wad, because she lashed out for appearances and also for the teachers pride, she was always going to be punished even though it's BS after the crap he said

It would be nice if the next chapter has her parents complain, that's the best way to get some retribution

Still loving how much she hasn't realised she's gay for the MC though

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Holy shit that teacher, what a total piece of shit. Like... Fujishiro shouldn't have hit him and all but he really fucking earned it anyways. The craziest part is that was actually pretty believable. There are teachers who behave like this guy, uncommon as they may be, and in the circumstances there I totally believe Fujishiro would get that pissed. I would have gotten that pissed if someone said that to my close friend. Especially a teacher saying it to a student. That's fucked up no matter what the rules say about makeup.

Indeed had a teacher like this in my roomates highschool basically acted like a tyrant. He bullied students and threatened unfair gradeing for thoes he didnt like. I wont share why he got fired and eventually behind bars but lets say its safe to assume his asshole is being streached as we speak.

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Holy shit Fujishiro

Also, the third fashionable friend continues to have hints of being an actual decent person where the other two... aren't. I hope she'll rejoin the light side' at some point, though Fujishiro's tendency to hold grudges may make that difficult.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Interesting chapter.

Also, suspension is such a stupid punishment. ^^

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

At first I thought she killed him lol

LonerReaderForever
Once%20upon%20a%20tym
joined Jun 3, 2017

The teacher doesn't have the code of ethics of being a good teacher. :/ his licensed should be confiscated.

joined Oct 10, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/useless_princesses_ch08#20

I told you Nanaki is a psycho. But you didn't listen.

Run away, Kanade, she's no good.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

both my brother and aunt being teachers I can confidently say that he would get in so much trouble for saying that to a student.

Wherever you're from must have much better school regulations than were I'm from, cause we had several teachers like this were I grew up and Japan, as I understand, is way worse. Look up some of forced head shaving incidents.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

I really hate this manga

Then why are you here?

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Ah I love Fujishiro so much, she’s going after all the men that bully her shy lil girlfriend. She hit that douchebag teacher with the power of gay
Soon Fujishiro will obliterate every single male on Earth that dares to look down upon Kurokawa and I’m all for it

last edited at Dec 19, 2018 8:34AM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I really hate this manga

Then why are you here?

To let everyone know of their said hatred, how would we know otherwise?

joined May 30, 2015

omg fujishiro is yandere confirmed

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I really like Fujishiro now. She underwent such a massive character change since Chapter 1.
Fujishiro, you go girl! Keep on protecting your waifu!

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

Oh yeah! That bitch gone crazy! Hilarious!

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

This whole thing Japan has with policing children’s bodies has always struck me as super fucking creepy. It serves no real purpose.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

both my brother and aunt being teachers I can confidently say that he would get in so much trouble for saying that to a student.

Here in India, this is so normal that I don't even think that anyone would even consider it anything negative
Many teachers boast about verbally ripping apart students

21bd50a9-fb4d-47b7-a52f-4864e2af91fc
joined May 8, 2015

This manga keeps getting better. Love it.

To chime in about teacher verbal abuse, my school years was uneventful so I couldn’t compare but teacher on power trip believing they could get away calling girl student ugly is pretty realistic. If teenage me witness that I’d be pretty angry but don’t have the guts to do anything lmao. I’m a coward after all.

Images
joined Feb 5, 2018

Here in India, this is so normal that I don't even think that anyone would even consider it anything negative
Many teachers boast about verbally ripping apart students

Let's not bring up the massive poo stain that is India in here (or any other 1st/2nd world country conversation), thank you.

This country will forever & always be stuck with medieval laws & social rules. :^)

last edited at Dec 19, 2018 1:07PM

Zaimokuza%20ii
joined May 9, 2014

Maan, a person with that kind of mouth shouldnt be a teacher, like at all.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Oh shit.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ohh damn he deserved that shit.. i would have done the same actually... minus the bag.. but he said something more i would throw in a slap perhaps :D no one deserves that shit

joined Nov 5, 2018

Let's not bring up the massive poo stain that is India in here (or any other 1st/2nd world country conversation), thank you.

This country will forever & always be stuck with medieval laws & social rules. :^)

Everybody is free to bring India here. Keep your hate and shitty predictions of a country you don't know for yourself, thank you.

To reply you must either login or sign up.