Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

joined Jun 30, 2016

Damn....fucking teacher!

joined Jan 22, 2015

Fujishiro yandere confirmed.

I am okay with this.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

That guy is right. You can´t attack someone like that...You must let it go, girl... Then stalk the asswit, learn where he lives, his habits and routines and wait for the best moment when he´s alone and vulnerable to strike and kill him without any witnesses.

Sara
joined Sep 18, 2016

A+ in favor of beating up shitty teachers to defend ya girl's honor. Best chapter yet.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

That was a great chapter. And Kurokawa is definitely cuter now.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

That guy is right. You can´t attack someone like that...You must let it go, girl... Then stalk the asswit, learn where he lives, his habits and routines and wait for the best moment when he´s alone and vulnerable to strike and kill him without any witnesses.

Good old Sato style.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Whoa, I was expecting some complaints on the forum about Kurokawa ditching her glasses but that teacher scene was A+++ and completely overtook that. I'm honestly not sure where the story's going to go from here.

joined Oct 13, 2014

see if she was my daughter id be very proud... but id probably make things worse, especially if i was bob cuts parent. he'd be lucky if its just bruises he gets

if i have a kid itd better be a daughter
tho my imouto is still a lil bitch after 20 years

joined May 21, 2018

Well deserved, i mean the teacher. ^^
Few thing can piss me off more than a crying girl in these conditions... That was really hatefull from him...
Fujishiro totally got my respect for that.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Cloy552 posted:

Tear his hair out!

Why not his eyes? He's clearly blind to begin with so it's not like he'll miss them.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

what the......you know what i´m about to say it.... this is getting dumb and all over the place

last edited at Dec 18, 2018 11:37PM

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

The old LSD in their coffee trick is a classic when it comes to teachers.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

both my brother and aunt being teachers I can confidently say that he would get in so much trouble for saying that to a student.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh wow, that teacher was so mean. He totally deserved that.

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

I feel like most manga that would try to make a scene like the one where Fujishiro hits the teacher would make it overly melodramatic, or have over the top reactions in some way that would really test your suspension of disbelief, but personally, I think this one was handled really well. It totally felt like something that would've happened at my highschool back in the day. Right along with the gossiping going on, and the lecture Fujishiro gets after with the suspension being thrown on top. The shitty teacher being an ass-crack and the principal and homeroom teacher being like, "yeah we understand your feelings, but that's not how the real world works." Everything just felt so totally believable. Good job on the author's part.

joined Jun 19, 2016

Fujishiro being mad and jealous because she thinks her crush is the cutest girl in school is very... pleasing to me.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Man, I would be so mad if I were her, I probably wouldn't hit the teacher, but it really gets frustrating when there's something you really hate but you can't do anything about it

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Fujishiro needs to calm down. I know she's coming down with the gay but just calm down girl.

joined Feb 8, 2016

1 Week Suspension

WHAT A FUCKING CLIFFHANGER

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/useless_princesses_ch08#6

"Where did the person I wanted to live in a corner together with go!?"

Uh...did she think about this thought that went through her head? Fujishiro really does just want Kurokawa all to herself.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Kick his balls up into his ribcage next time.

joined Oct 27, 2018

I really hate this manga

joined Oct 27, 2018

Whoa, I was expecting some complaints on the forum about Kurokawa ditching her glasses but that teacher scene was A+++ and completely overtook that. I'm honestly not sure where the story's going to go from here.

I will, I freaking hate the ditching the glasses trope so freaking much. Glasses are a medical device, ppl need them to see. Most ppl who need to correct the vision still wear them, not everyone can, or even wants to wear contacts. Also glasses are freaking cute, any one who says otherwise is a cop

i like how their story just had the same scene

is this a trope?

To reply you must either login or sign up.