Forum › Video Rental Shop discussion

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Eh. Take-san became younger. She was 19 before, and now she's 16?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

SushiKnight posted:

Now what's that I spy in the background of panel three...?

OH MY GOD, it's the Kagaya family, it's so damn creepy looool

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014
Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

is this the first time that mochi drew a full body shot(page 3)? I want to say that it's the first time i've seen her draw legs as well but I probably don't remember it. regardless, i'm really liking mochi's improvements in her art recently

joined Jul 12, 2018

Side note: "I want to have grandchildren!" makes me so angry.
Bitch, if you want kids so bad go adopt some. I'm not having kids just so you can enjoy them from a safe distance.

glad to see i am not the only one thinking that!! thank you sooooo much!

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

What's with the run-on sentences as titles?

Yeah, this is the only title so far that's the length of a sentence, and it's not a run-on.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I'm guessing this comic either takes place in a parallel Mochiverse where Yuri Natsu is a work of fiction, or both are set in the same Mochiverse and the Kagaya Inn is a major sponsor of this shop, with that image being an advertisement for the inn.

Bitch, if you want kids so bad go adopt some. I'm not having kids just so you can enjoy them from a safe distance.

That's quite overgeneralizing and oversimplifying, don't you think? For a lot of them, adoption doesn't feel remotely similar to having blood-related (grand)children. They may also not want to simply "enjoy them from a safe distance".

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

The age gap widened! At least it's not onee-loli

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Ugghhh
It's like they keep targeting my age

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

That's quite overgeneralizing and oversimplifying, don't you think? For a lot of them, adoption doesn't feel remotely similar to having blood-related (grand)children. They may also not want to simply "enjoy them from a safe distance".

Of course. My best friend's sister has a daughter, 5 or so years old now, and in her case the entire immediate family is involved in taking care of her. She's an incredibly sweet girl, and the most well-mannered child I've ever known.

I can absolutely guarantee you there was no pressuring to have children in that scenario. I won't say more out of respect for their privacy of course.

That said, my comment was indeed an over-generalization, you're right. From the context of the manga (or... lack thereof?) I jumped to my own conclusion that really is unfair to many people. Speaking so harshly out of frustration or anger is something I try to avoid, although my success rate in that regard isn't always... very good. I truly regret having abandoned empathy and civility as I did, and I apologize.

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

aw wait did they seriously turn her from a 19 year old to a 16 year old? that's fucked man

joined Dec 28, 2016

aw wait did they seriously turn her from a 19 year old to a 16 year old? that's fucked man

Just go to Europe. It's legal many places there as long as there isn't a power imbalance (teacher/student, parent/child, etc).

last edited at Dec 20, 2018 7:16AM

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

NYOWA! Very cute!

joined Apr 28, 2016

What is her obsession with Schwarzenegger movies?

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

if pushing doesn't work, I think it's about time to try pulling yourself girl

joined Feb 22, 2018

"I'll be back"?. Seriously she keeps coming back for more humiliating rejection. Like a soulless, monotonous automaton.

Afterhours37675l
joined Aug 18, 2016

Maybe someone has covered this already. If it is a video store, then why is there a bunch of music genres on the sign?

CDs are still fairly popular in Japan. I'm guessing the store carries both?

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Poor girl...

And that girl is pretty dense!

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

"I'll be back"?. Seriously she keeps coming back for more humiliating rejection. Like a soulless, monotonous automaton.

Listen, and understand. That customer is out there. She can’t be bargained with. She can’t be reasoned with. She doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And she absolutely will not stop, ever, until you go out with her.

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

Listen, and understand. That customer is out there. She can’t be bargained with. She can’t be reasoned with. She doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And she absolutely will not stop, ever, until you go out with her.

Customer and clerk armwrestle-handshake.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

That's a rather mean display of efficiency.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

This is suppose to be cliffhanger?

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Worlds collide.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Open up! It's the police! You're going to jail!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"She thought it was okay since they're both girls"
aaaahhh xP

In the back... There's a poster of the Inn... Is the inn a fictional movie inside the mochiverse?!

last edited at Jan 21, 2019 8:50PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.