Forum › Still Sick discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This is so awesome. My absolute top favorite yuri genre is mangakas. I think MC is like Kuroki Tomoko though. So manager-chan has a long, uphill struggle with her. Shimizu is her own enemy.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The whole dynasty community trembles from all these relatable emotions

What??? You think we .... stretch?? ... to make some of our SHIPS????!!!

Nonsense, everyone else in the world is simply stupid. And blind.

joined Apr 12, 2015

YES

joined Aug 21, 2017
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

i hope that there is not one men that annoy the principal couple, how much chapter hace this manga ?

Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

Ohhhh, a mangaka x mangaka pairing ay?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Can we take a moment to appreciate how Good Guy Kidoguchi actually took time off from trying to (futilely) hit on his crush to worry about his (mildly bitchy) friend's condition, unwittingly playing Yuri Fairy in the process?

Isn't it sad, Kido-kun?

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

The part where she ships two characters for no reason was a bit too real lol

joined Jul 24, 2018

the girls you ship barely talk to each other

So, kind of like NicoMaki?

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

the girls you ship barely talk to each other

So, kind of like NicoMaki?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
(kiss kiss kiss kiss)

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is amazing!! Love how the plot is kind of generic (drinking party), but still kind of unpredictable (the manuscript). Really cool.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

"Relatable as hell" feels like an understatement. I didn't want to pass judgment over this one too hastily, but after two chapters, there's really nothing for me to dislike here. This is looking to be pretty great if it keeps this up!

The character designs and art are both really cute and expressive, too. c:

joined May 21, 2018

Loose it at "Wong type of lily" XD
Love it!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... Did the Japanese raw actually use the terms "canon" and "headcanon", or are these the closest English translations to whatever Japanese terms that were actually used? Just curious, that's all.

Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

Omg all thoses comments are sooo relatable !! I showed recently my love for yuri to my girlfriend (I don't talk too much about it though) and I want her to like it, but she just doesn't care and prefer depressing boring lesbian movies (the worst)

Anyway, I love this manga already and I'm glad to be able to fangirl on yuri with all of you :D

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

... Did the Japanese raw actually use the terms "canon" and "headcanon", or are these the closest English translations to whatever Japanese terms that were actually used? Just curious, that's all.

the word for canon can be multiple things - normally 公式 or 原作 ('official' or 'original work' respectively) - while the word generally used for 'headcanon' in jp is 妄想 (originally 'delusion'). shimizu uses all these terms liberally, and they're literally direct translations (but yeah, they have japanese words for them)

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I am so digging the fake air-headedness omfg. They're both so fucking gay and I am obsessed with them both. I can already feel this manga crawling its way to my top 10

Even just two chapters in this one has really grown on me. It definitely has something special going for it.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Writing and artwork is first-rate. The comedy is awesome... there’s anime quality stuff here.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

This fucking manga is absolutely perfect

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

I relate to this on a spiritual level.

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

"You're a bad liar, Shimizu-san."

I don't wanna hear that from you, missy! XD

Um... what's the idea with the title? Still Sick? I don't get the reference...

Optimistically, it might be "sick" as in "lovesick". Pessimistically, the story might eventually reach a phase where the protag comes to believe that her homosexuality is "still sick" for some reason, whether or not she bounces back from it.

Still dont see the relation with sickness at least until I have read. Both of the MC seems that are ok with being fan of Yuri
therefore with their homosexuality. I feel that the actitude more than sickness or aversion, its more that her yuri fantasy cant be real, or she doesnt feel confortable with the fact that it may happen IRL, or that it will never happen to her

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

yesyes yes yes yes yes

this is everything i like in a SOL yuri, relateable characters, a believeable set up and natural progression yes yes yes

as its pretty clear the manager went to the yuri fair on purpose, coincidentally saw a work colleague and thought hello

really interested to see how this goes, hopefully there wont be any drama cliches rear their ugly heads any time soon, but for now this is great

joined Dec 4, 2017

I SHIP IT!

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

yesyes yes yes yes yes

this is everything i like in a SOL yuri, relateable characters, a believeable set up and natural progression yes yes yes

as its pretty clear the manager went to the yuri fair on purpose, coincidentally saw a work colleague and thought hello

really interested to see how this goes, hopefully there wont be any drama cliches rear their ugly heads any time soon, but for now this is great

yes! in fact... I have the feeling that she not only went to the yuri fair, but she is also an artist, or also expositor or something....

To reply you must either login or sign up.