Forum › Posts by BlazingSeraph

BlazingSeraph
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

its cute but i hope the demon king gets with her mom and not her

BlazingSeraph
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

That's true. Probably just a coincidence it died afterwards. I do appreciate this one-shot for feeding my fetish of fucking a tomboy into being more womanly and demure. That's pretty hot.

Wow same, I always love it when the tomboy lesbian character gets fucked into being a woman. It's great! Especially in the same one shot as a supposed cheating bisexual girlfriend! But oh shit, she's not the actual cheater cause the lesbian is the one that's cheating! What a twist! And with a man too! I'm so glad that my lesbian tomboy character opened her eyes to what being a woman is like, aka underneath a man, and she gets to stay with him cause she's pregnant with his kid! Amazing story really, I can't see how it can be offensive in any way whatsoever.

BlazingSeraph
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

Yeah, it's almost impressive how this one-shot single-handedly murdered the magazine.

Lmao, as it should. That was legitimately disgusting to read. That was actually homophobic lmao. That's like the whole, "she just needed a man to turn her back to being straight." Like that's literally what that was. I'm still pondering why the fuck this was requested though, like that's pretty sick lmao.

EDIT: Hmm, people who think it's a "lesson learned" ending need to realize that these girls were portrayed in honestly really misogynistic ways. Like why else do you think the magazine literally got murdered after this was published in it?

last edited at Mar 19, 2019 4:17AM

BlazingSeraph
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

why was this even posted lmao, wasnt this the manga that got the magazine cancelled?????

BlazingSeraph
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

On one hand I'm like, wow that's so cliche. On the other hand, the art is really good so I don't mind lmao.

BlazingSeraph
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

That was fucking cute.

BlazingSeraph
Image Comments 11 Jan 22:05
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014
Dwhbhsuuyaaevbm-orig

Surprisingly good ship.

BlazingSeraph
Image Comments 11 Jan 22:04
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014
Dwtgbolvsaei9z_-orig

I mean, just bite a piece of the crepe and then feed her mouth to mouth. It's simple really.

BlazingSeraph
Image Comments 11 Jan 22:03
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014
Unknown

Good shit

BlazingSeraph
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

Tamamusi strikes yet again!

Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

Oh girl, you should google bisexuality.

BlazingSeraph
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

this cured my depression

BlazingSeraph
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

Hakuno? A bottom? That's hilarious. Maybe if it was just Tamamo but Nero is such a bottom come on.

BlazingSeraph
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

Alright, this is going to my favorites.

Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

???? Mira wtf??? I shoulda known it was gonna be rapey when I saw the blackmail tag but there wasn't a rape tag so I was like, "maybe it'll be low-key?" And here I am, disgusted that it wasn't low-key at all. Like I can't find the glasses girl's reaction as genuine at all. Literally such an unrealistic reaction that I immediately got taken aback reading it. I guess I'm gonna just have to be more careful with Mira's works from now on smh.

BlazingSeraph
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

I'll be honest, every comment I see against the Sayaka x Touko pairing makes me wish they would get together more. Maybe I'm just very attached to Sayaka since she's my favorite character, but man, hearing some of y'all be so against the relationship is sure annoying.

BlazingSeraph
Still Sick discussion 10 Dec 12:43
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

Ohhhh, a mangaka x mangaka pairing ay?

BlazingSeraph
Image Comments 10 Dec 10:00
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014
Yatsuo_1032612826005688320

So how cringy is it cause I wanna read but I can't stand second-hand embarrassment. I couldn't even watch the Christmas movie Elf in class because of how cringy I thought it was.

BlazingSeraph
Image Comments 10 Dec 09:55
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014
En-66970778_p2&3

Okay, maybe this is cute

BlazingSeraph
Image Comments 10 Dec 09:53
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014
Tumblr_pje76ifkg11xxtf2so1_1280

Catra being snuggly is the best QwQ

BlazingSeraph
Image Comments 10 Dec 09:52
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014
Dykzy1yuqaarbdz-orig

Those are nice dresses actually

BlazingSeraph
Image Comments 10 Dec 09:50
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014
Dn7ztbgvyaaezyx-orig

I hate how Bowsette is my type

BlazingSeraph
Image Comments 06 Dec 22:18
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014
55216547_p0

I always love a girl being pampered by other girls

BlazingSeraph
Image Comments 06 Dec 22:17
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014
Icsh3hc

The puppy tho

BlazingSeraph
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

Also another thing, I didn't think I could relate so hard to Yuu, but she really feels like she's asexual.

I see multiple people stating that she's asexual.
To me the only character who really seems to be asexual is Maki-kun. Huh...
Then again I don't know shit about asexuality. D:

Just be careful to not conflate asexuality with aromanticism. With the bit of character intro for Maki, he could be read as both. But Yuu seems to have developed romantic feelings so we can cross one out. Or perhaps she is only Touko-romantic, who knows.

I mean, I read Yuu as ace lesbian and Maki as aroace. Yuu is pretty much me except I do more gay shit which is why I also relate to Sayaka.