Forum › We Can't Draw Love discussion

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

This is fantastic. Love the story and love the lore story lore to it. And the irony of the manga with Yuri, comedy and a series side to it... warms my heart ^̮^

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

At least in this story they have a justification for the misunderstanding. They have been doing a lot of couple like things for the sake of the manga, so it has all been set up pretty believably. Kano just couldn't take this particular "inspiration", because it hit too close to home.

It also seemed like Miyuu just said it to confirm her own feelings on the matter. So this is a big step forward. Kano got hurt in the process, but how this will go entirely depends on how forward Miyuu will be from now on.

PS: To the people saying she should have run after her... why? Kano gave a normal reason for leaving and Miyuu doesn't know she is crying.

last edited at Dec 7, 2018 6:51AM

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

MAN JUST SAY U MEAN IT GOD DAMNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW CAN U BE SO STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joined Jun 12, 2015

Oh come on.

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Seriously.

joined Jun 27, 2017

This manga is the epitome of drawing things out. For fuck's sake, could we ditch this trope, authors? Please?

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

So she just ignores her whenever she confesses???? what kind of bs is this lol XD. This drama makes zero sense.

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

Yeah that trope is fatigued beyond hope.
Either this now turns into a great comedy, gets resolved in the next few chapters or I'm dropping this.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Kano... YOU IDIOT
Gz, seriously..

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Man, Kano chin is even more dense than your typical male MC. This must be a new record

All Blondie needs to say is that “I’m not acting, I’m serious” and then they can be happily gay together. But no, we need a couple chapters of angst, confusion and torture before idiot #1 and #2 get their shit together

last edited at Dec 9, 2018 9:59AM

why always blak hair girl the one in love and cute/blondie the clueless one

last edited at Dec 9, 2018 10:00AM by

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Woooooohhh shit!!! This is getting interesting!!!

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I like the fact that blondie isn't giving up on her feelings. Kano could learn a few things from her.

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

Chapter 11 just made me let out the most disappointing sigh. Well, I'll still keep following this train wreck but I would've hoped for something more interesting out of this.

last edited at Dec 9, 2018 10:25AM

Darynka Makarchuk
joined Jun 2, 2018

The fuck

this bs is gonna go for 20 ch like gfs

Phpcmgiip_c2pm
joined Dec 14, 2016

Dear god. This again. Why? Do these authors have the same cheat sheet with the same routes and events. "I didn't take your confession seriously". Are you for real? There are like a thousand yuri mangas that pulled it before yours. Why bother?

It isn't really disappointing because I was expecting it two or three chapters later.

In fairness, virtually every lesbian I have known in my life has expressed exactly these kinds of behaviors around their crushes. It happens all the time in fiction because it happens all the time in reality.

"I like you."

(I sure wish she actually liked me. I mean, she's just saying that as friends, right?)

"I like you romantically."

(Gee, it'd sure be nice if she meant that literally.)

"I literally, genuinely like you romantically and am interested in being your girlfriend and kissing you and being with you as a romantic couple that has sex with each other."

(Okay, but how does she mean that?)

How old are these lesbians. A functioning adult by the second step would ask for them to explain what they mean.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Are,we,lesbians, really this dense?
really?
Now again, there was a time,long time ago, a girl liked me and I noticed it after 2 years,because I assumed she was being.."nice" but she never told me clearly,like in this work, but then again it's manga so of course they are this dense.

Srztiub
joined Nov 5, 2017

finally, a REALISTIC portrayal of lesbians..can’t believe it took this long!!!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Dear god. This again. Why? Do these authors have the same cheat sheet with the same routes and events. "I didn't take your confession seriously". Are you for real? There are like a thousand yuri mangas that pulled it before yours. Why bother?

It isn't really disappointing because I was expecting it two or three chapters later.

In fairness, virtually every lesbian I have known in my life has expressed exactly these kinds of behaviors around their crushes. It happens all the time in fiction because it happens all the time in reality.

"I like you."

(I sure wish she actually liked me. I mean, she's just saying that as friends, right?)

"I like you romantically."

(Gee, it'd sure be nice if she meant that literally.)

"I literally, genuinely like you romantically and am interested in being your girlfriend and kissing you and being with you as a romantic couple that has sex with each other."

(Okay, but how does she mean that?)

How old are these lesbians. A functioning adult by the second step would ask for them to explain what they mean.

Haha functioning adult what's that?

Seriously, I'm exaggerating a bit for effect, but It usually comes down to a series of heartbreaks in the past that happened because they got their hopes up. It's hard to make it through adolescence without crippling trauma these days, especially if you're not a cis heterosexual. So.....yeah.

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

Ah.. this kind of “She doesn’t mean what she says” or “Her idea of ‘like’ isn’t the same as mine” crap, really grinds my gears. Hopefully it won’t be drawn out for too long (though I know it’s coming). It just seems like filler until we get to the real drama with her father, and even that will be an overused cliche (rich girl with father that just wants to expand the wealth and power of his family at the expense of the daughters freedom, be it with her career or choosing her a fiancée).

last edited at Dec 9, 2018 11:12AM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Denser than a black hole.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

If comedy ensues I'll take it any day. If it somehow dares to be real drama when the set-up is this mindnumbing - I will still read it. I'll just put on a frowny face while doing so.

You can do it Miyuu!!!

joined Dec 17, 2013

Man, this has to be my absolute least favourite trope in any sort of romantic fiction, just seems like such a lazy way to draw out the story.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

How the turn tables

To reply you must either login or sign up.