Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

__ex_keine_kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__dac6b62f1c1ee61618ab14504ccd5a1b
joined May 30, 2018

i just want more of ai and chie being lovers

Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

I'm with you, they are the best couple, they need to kiss and hug and fuck and everything.

__ex_keine_kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__dac6b62f1c1ee61618ab14504ccd5a1b
joined May 30, 2018

I'm with you, they are the best couple, they need to kiss and hug and fuck and everything.

maybe if we get lucky they'll even hold hands more

Tsukao15
joined Dec 4, 2017

maybe if we get lucky they'll even hold hands more

oh buddy you have so much to look forward to! be excited!

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

While we are waiting, thought I might re post this list I made from way back when:

With all the new chapters I decided to read again from beginning.
For giggles I composed a list of all the smooches.

Full kisses:
6.7 - Michiru x Airi
14.7 - Mahimahi
60.5 - Ayano x Miyoshi
85.7 - Shizuka x Mio, 85.9 too

One-sided / near kisses (lip play):
19.6 - Mahimahi
23.6 - Nononon x Yumimi
37.11- Ai x Chie
39.12 - Alicia x Honoka
46.7 - Kaoru x Hibiki
49.10 - Ai x Chie
68.7 - Kaoru x Shizuka
85.3 - Shizuka x Mio, 85.4 too

Apparently about page 7 is the sweet spot for kissing.

Thank you for this ♥

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I miss this manga. Sadly the translator doesn't care about this, I don't understand why don't pass the rights of the translation for another group since we don't have any update since January...

joined Mar 8, 2016

Maybe just a poor choice of words on your part, but of course free scanlators don't have your interest as a priority. As for Dr.Mario, he has been dealing with some RL stuff for awhile that has impacted his time and ability to work on this. I do agree he should explicitly release the series to be worked on by others, but it's understandable that he might have a hard time letting go, given how much time and effort he's put in that he keeps wishing/hoping he'll be able to return to it.

Anyway, I eventually did hear back from Dr. Mario about a month ago, this is what he told me:

forgive me for answering so late.
I'm working on the next chapter but it might be best to hand it over after that one.
For what it's worth, I did not hear from darui again.
When the new chapter is ready, I will send it over for proofreading if that's still okay with you.

I replied back to let him know what was going on here, that there were interested people to put a new team together if he wanted to hand it off, and that I was ready to proofread when he was done. Haven't heard from him since. So I do hope the Dynasty admins will at some point come up with a rescue/reclaiming process for series in this situation and allow some others of us to keep working on it. I really don't think he'll be able to continue long-term, even if he eventually finishes the next chapter. :/

joined Jul 26, 2018

When will you have more chapters posted?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Bonba366278 posted:

NEVAR!

joined Jul 26, 2018

because?! did something happen?

joined Sep 12, 2018

Maybe just a poor choice of words on your part, but of course free scanlators don't have your interest as a priority. As for Dr.Mario, he has been dealing with some RL stuff for awhile that has impacted his time and ability to work on this. I do agree he should explicitly release the series to be worked on by others, but it's understandable that he might have a hard time letting go, given how much time and effort he's put in that he keeps wishing/hoping he'll be able to return to it.

What? A lot of ppl wanna read this and you answer like that? Really?
Neither who wanna translate this don't care about your opinion duh.
This translator can answer whatever. Will we get only one chapter per year? I have to wait i be an old woman to read this full translated series? This is damn funny. If he can't translate just pass it. I know some people who would love translate this series.

last edited at Sep 12, 2018 8:50PM

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Anyway, I eventually did hear back from Dr. Mario about a month ago, this is what he told me:

forgive me for answering so late.
I'm working on the next chapter but it might be best to hand it over after that one.
For what it's worth, I did not hear from darui again.
When the new chapter is ready, I will send it over for proofreading if that's still okay with you.

I replied back to let him know what was going on here, that there were interested people to put a new team together if he wanted to hand it off, and that I was ready to proofread when he was done. Haven't heard from him since. So I do hope the Dynasty admins will at some point come up with a rescue/reclaiming process for series in this situation and allow some others of us to keep working on it. I really don't think he'll be able to continue long-term, even if he eventually finishes the next chapter. :/

That's quite unfortunate, I had no idea. Thanks for informing us. I do hope this gets another chance though, the artist's art style is just so refreshing, and I do love this series.

joined Jul 18, 2013

Is this worth reading??

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

@DruxAlyssa
Yes! It's one of my all time favourite manga! x)

joined Nov 14, 2013

Compare the art from volume 1 to the latest volume, its changed so much!

joined Apr 20, 2013

I just read all the 33 chapters left after a long 2+ years pause... And THAT'S is a shame! I mean, all this time for just 33 chapters. Damn!

Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

Remembered this one and re read it again for like the 4th time, wish you guys could continue translating it.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Hey, if you wanna check the raws, the author is giving the first 150 chapters for free (I think this end the 30 of november) ^^ and it's easy to read if you are starting japanese because all the kanjis have furigana. How bad it's censored but well. https://twitter.com/kishitorajiro/status/1054752715631251458

Images
joined Oct 24, 2018

Well maybe if you want raw and read it in japanese, this? https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10834108156636836428 (it has furigana as well; only the old ones may not have, it seems is something "new"). 151-182 cant be seen for the moment, this is how the page works. Sorry for my english~

last edited at Oct 24, 2018 5:45PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

While we are waiting, thought I might re post this list I made from way back when:

With all the new chapters I decided to read again from beginning.
For giggles I composed a list of all the smooches.

Full kisses:
6.7 - Michiru x Airi
14.7 - Mahimahi
60.5 - Ayano x Miyoshi
85.7 - Shizuka x Mio, 85.9 too

One-sided / near kisses (lip play):
19.6 - Mahimahi
23.6 - Nononon x Yumimi
37.11- Ai x Chie
39.12 - Alicia x Honoka
46.7 - Kaoru x Hibiki
49.10 - Ai x Chie
68.7 - Kaoru x Shizuka
85.3 - Shizuka x Mio, 85.4 too

Apparently about page 7 is the sweet spot for kissing.

You are the bestest! Thankies! <3

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Bonba366278 posted:

NEVAR!

Don't pay attention to that. That person is just being mean and messing with you.

There are truckloads of people who, just like you, come here to ask when more chapters will be scanlated, and some old-timers of the forum find it so annoying that they reply with misleading snarkery. 乁(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)ㄏ The correct answer is: right now, nobody knows when or whether someone will eventually pick up the scanlation and bring us new chapters. ( T ʖ̯ T)

joined May 30, 2018

Bonba366278 posted:

NEVAR!

Don't pay attention to that. That person is just being mean and messing with you.

There are truckloads of people who, just like you, come here to ask when more chapters will be scanlated, and some old-timers of the forum find it so annoying that they reply with misleading snarkery. 乁(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)ㄏ The correct answer is: right now, nobody knows when or whether someone will eventually pick up the scanlation and bring us new chapters. ( T ʖ̯ T)

hopefully dr mario will have some time to dedicate to this or they'll find a suitor, this manga too good to just fade away :c

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 2:00AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Bonba366278 posted:

NEVAR!

hopefully dr mario will have some time to dedicate to this or they'll find a suitor, this manga too good to just fade away :c

And it looks like it's going to fade away after all

last edited at Nov 6, 2018 11:57AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Dr Mario said in july that he would have worked on his last chapter, I also wrote to him in private, being as polite as I could, asking how thing were going, but I got no answer.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Dr Mario said in july that he would have worked on his last chapter, I also wrote to him in private, being as polite as I could, asking how thing were going, but I got no answer.

So it's dead then, I wonder if I should put out a call on /u/ to try and drum up some possible translators interested in it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.