Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hmmmm yeah if you're aiming for a yuri demographic, very graphic dick and fellatio jokes won't work :x although making the whole school gay wasn't really realistic either but who caaareeeees is much better hahaha.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Our lil' Kanae got her ship as well. YAY!

joined Jul 26, 2016

I kinda want to reassuringly pat Onoda on the head and mutter "there, there"...

Poor girl's too high strung by half. :/

joined Oct 23, 2016

When is this manga going to get its well deserved anime?!

joined Feb 27, 2017

Onoda finally got a friend.... I'm so happy for her. I mean the social misunderstandings with her were kind off entertaining at times, but this is so much better. Let her be happy.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I like them and I like them even more after reading the free chapter the author put today in twitter ♥

joined Dec 4, 2016

The twins are so funny and adorable. Yamada sisters have the best looks, tall and cool beauty I love their character.

Dio
joined Apr 4, 2018

Finally I've found a yuri for my super picky tastes. Too bad it seems there will be no sex scenes. OTL

Yuri%20sucyxakko
joined Dec 4, 2017

This is so close to being what I've always wanted. It has good ecchi. It has couples for everyone, from the moe-yuri crowd to the bdsm-yuri crowd (me). I like the art style.

And then there's Honoka. Constant cringe...

984ee08ca42d308f9bdaa33a06c653e7
joined Dec 24, 2015

Any news for this manga? I miss it.

Tsukao15
joined Dec 4, 2017

volume 13 (chapters 158-174) just went on sale in japan, but that's all i got as far as news. nothing on the scanlation front, unfortunately.

joined Dec 4, 2016

What's the deal no one continuing translation?

Tsukao15
joined Dec 4, 2017

idk, the group currently(?) working on it posted a chapter in january and haven't shown any movement since. you could try emailing them?

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I miss this manga :( what happened with the translation?

joined Dec 4, 2016

If the current group won't continue translating they should let everyone know it's okay to continue. So anyone can pick it up the translation.

Tsukao15
joined Dec 4, 2017

yeah, that was the issue before. i was ready to take a shot at it, but they said they were still doing it.

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

idk, the group currently(?) working on it posted a chapter in january and haven't shown any movement since. you could try emailing them?

Wow, you're really trying to rope people into pressuring drmario, huh.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If you wanna pressure scanlators, you can do it elsewhere. That kind of behaviour isn't welcome here.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Not pressuring, I simply want to know if they gave up translation already or are they going to make me wait another half year for another chapter.

joined May 22, 2016

Not pressuring, I simply want to know if they gave up translation already or are they going to make me wait another half year for another chapter.

That is fuckin pressuring, and fuckin rude at that, too

joined Dec 4, 2016

Okay that's pressuring (not what I intended) but it's not that fucking rude, stop being a prude ass. It's reasonable for reader to wonder what happen with translation especially series this good and the raw is gotten so far. Again I am not trying to get disrespectful to the translator. I'm just casual reader wondering what happens with translation.

joined May 22, 2016

Okay that's pressuring (not what I intended) but it's not that fucking rude, stop being a prude ass.

?
??
I don't think you know what prude means
If you don't like the word rude, how about this

or are they going to make me wait another half year for another chapter

You sounded pretty fucking douchy, entitled, passive aggressive and demanding.

It's reasonable for reader to wonder what happen with translation especially series this good and the raw is gotten so far.

Definitely not reasonable considering the tone you took

Again I am not trying to get disrespectful to the translator. I'm just casual reader wondering what happens with translation.

Are you sure
Did you not read what you yourself wrote

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Okay that's pressuring (not what I intended) but it's not that fucking rude, stop being a prude ass. It's reasonable for reader to wonder what happen with translation especially series this good and the raw is gotten so far. Again I am not trying to get disrespectful to the translator. I'm just casual reader wondering what happens with translation.

And that's fucking rude enough to earn you a temp ban. Keep it up when you come back and I'll make it permanent for you.

Badgering scanlators for the next release is NOT welcome here, and neither is acting like an asshole to other members.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

And that's fucking rude enough to earn you a temp ban. Keep it up when you come back and I'll make it permanent for you.

Badgering scanlators for the next release is NOT welcome here, and neither is acting like an asshole to other members.

ehhhhh when it's been 6 months since the last release with no update asking what's happening with the manga doesn't seem like a terrible idea I would take any form of update on it instead of nothing.

joined May 22, 2016

ehhhhh when it's been 6 months since the last release with no update asking what's happening with the manga doesn't seem like a terrible idea I would take any form of update on it instead of nothing.

It's not so much just "politely and casually" inquiring about it that's a problem, but when some of the same ppl are starting to repeatedly ask the same questions and getting passive aggressive about it, or trying to subtly incite others to badger and obnoxiously self promote, it does end up feeling rather unpleasant

To reply you must either login or sign up.