Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Tsukao15
joined Dec 4, 2017

I sent an email to DrMario to see what's up. I'm one of the people who had been working on the past couple of volumes with him as editor/proofreader. He did the heavy lifting of scanning, cleaning, translating, etc, and did a fantastic job. If he's tapping out, he may at least be willing to pass on the torch formally and point you to good raws and some tools and tricks for cleanup, as well as fonts etc.

Myself, I am available to continue to help if needed. I have the originals and I do read Japanese.

yeah, i emailed him too, but no reply yet. i don't want to impose, but i also don't want to let this series stagnate since i really love it and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

i have raws up through volume 12 and the most recent few chapters from jump+, as well as someone who's been proofreading for me. however, considering you've been working on this series up till now, i'd love your feedback. i guess it depends on his response, though.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Pretty excited about the recent yuri developments in this.

joined Jan 14, 2018

yeah, i emailed him too, but no reply yet. i don't want to impose, but i also don't want to let this series stagnate since i really love it and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

i have raws up through volume 12 and the most recent few chapters from jump+, as well as someone who's been proofreading for me. however, considering you've been working on this series up till now, i'd love your feedback. i guess it depends on his response, though.

hello, sorry if this is a dumb question, but if you decide to translate where would you put everything? here?

Tsukao15
joined Dec 4, 2017

hello, sorry if this is a dumb question, but if you decide to translate where would you put everything? here?

that was the plan if the current group had dropped it, but it looks like they're continuing and should have the next chapter up soon, so it's in their hands

last edited at Jan 15, 2018 1:14PM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

You know, I've been waiting for the anime to come out for, like, what, a year before starting the manfa... perhaps it's time just to read the damn thing.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Awww I missed it <3

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

AWWW YES!!!!! Onoda finally getting a girl of her own is a blessing~

Plus, Ayano and Miyoshi are the best, as always!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Finally Justice for Glasses !!!! I'm not even hoping for yuri (well, a bit) just to see her getting along with her is nice.
Thanks for bringing it back!

last edited at Jan 21, 2018 7:20PM

Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

It's finally the springtime of youth for Onoda! I've been rooting for her to fall in love since the start~

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Onoda you lucky cat! Making a cute girl get your number!

Gothic_Catalyst
14883450_345545539125601_1739065670976333342_o
joined Jun 20, 2015

Thank you Translators for always translating.

joined Sep 25, 2015

It's been a while! I missed this manga so much!

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Ahhhh I love Onada's character development she's come a long way.

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

Onoda and Nanasawa are rapidly becoming one of the series best pairings. Its so genuine and sweet.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

FINALLY!
This series isn't dead yet.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I'm such a sucker for the cool beauty falling for her oblivious genki childhood friend

But I'm also so glad for Onoda. Been long time coming!!

Thanks for the update! I'm excited for the next chapter.

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Woohoo, update to best series! And what a cute chapter it was. Today is a good day!

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

Rereading the first chapters, these characters were a lot less moe and a lot more raunchy lol

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

That chapter was amazing, I hope more come at a faster rate like before

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

StarKnight posted:

Rereading the first chapters, these characters were a lot less moe and a lot more raunchy lol

I remember reading this and feeling like all of them were gyaru, and the author likes gyarus but I guess over the time and with some advice s/he learned to make it more .. moeee~

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Woohoo, update to best series! And what a cute chapter it was. Today is a good day!

Praise this!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This had me laughing and grinning like a 70 y/o pervert. I love it!

last edited at Jan 22, 2018 3:56AM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Yaaaay virgin empire update! Day has been made

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

StarKnight posted:

I remember reading this and feeling like all of them were gyaru, and the author likes gyarus but I guess over the time and with some advice s/he learned to make it more .. moeee~

They WERE gyarus but the author turned them moe as the series picked up readership, probably after realizing the demand for moe yuri. And it was even raunchier than most think. Once I found out Chie spoke in kansai my curiosity of checking out the raws revealed some crazy shit from chapter 21.

Now, I don't know if this is the pre-volume release and the author changed it or if the "clean" version was the magazine release and the raunchier version was redrawn for the volume release (no idea where the uploaders get their scans from) but this shit shook me.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Hot

To reply you must either login or sign up.