Forum › Vampire-chan × Junior-chan discussion

Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

I really love this story.. cause it fits to the category i really want to read supernatural+yuri..I followed this story for almost one year (I've even bookmark this page)
i wonder if sara will survive, since i extremly like her character..this chapter makes me mooorreee(emotionaly) intense....except for last pages, there is bermuda triangle and secret history reveal.. meh like I don't want to read the next chapter anymore..it hurts now haha

~SC

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Kinda surprised to see this come back after so long. lol

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

Ah is this the mysterious explanation of how she is gonna live?

513xthpyh0l._sx354_bo1,204,203,200_
joined Sep 14, 2018

Wow come back after so long, but i will wait news Chapter keep going!!!

joined May 11, 2018

Yess! Finally another update! This manga is definitely one of my favourites. I hope they would update it more often though but other than that it’s great!!

last edited at Oct 24, 2018 11:08AM

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Is that a G36c shaped water gun?
I want it...

5a335bf2131492a81e6c35c0a56add10
joined Nov 25, 2017

I'm guessing Senpai originally had a bride before but it seems like she died so from then on Senpai forgot about the bride or her memory was erased or altered, but once she saw Sara she felt something about her that connected to the other bride.

joined Dec 23, 2017

What just happened??? This was so random???? THEY FINALLY KISSED AND THEN THIS HAPPENED :((

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Can't help thinking this would be so much better without that asshole of a teacher.

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

"Go home and get wet" lol xD

joined Dec 18, 2016

lots of nom

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Absolutely dumbass senpai is best senpai

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Since pappilodaemons have been explained to have a cycle of aging then returning to chrysalis form where they regress and re-emerge "reborn" as infants, I'm wondering if in addition to Mizuki being a former bride (it seems pretty obvious to me that's what she was/is), if Iris chose to "die" in her former "lifetime" rather than take another bride, but a side effect of the rebirth is that not all memories are present, or at least not immediately so.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Since pappilodaemons have been explained to have a cycle of aging then returning to chrysalis form where they regress and re-emerge "reborn" as infants, I'm wondering if in addition to Mizuki being a former bride (it seems pretty obvious to me that's what she was/is), if Iris chose to "die" in her former "lifetime" rather than take another bride, but a side effect of the rebirth is that not all memories are present, or at least not immediately so.

We either live in a world where this has a thought provokeing ending where the girl lives or dies.
Or we get a destiny of the shrine maiden where the big end made me almost die laughing(the entire thing besides the obvious was like that tho)

C21km3f(1)
joined Jun 6, 2017

swimsuits and a two lovely couples "and then suddenly sensei kissed vamp-chan" what the heck this is getting more complicated.. Sara protect your girl

joined Jul 12, 2018

but still, even if that happy ending didn't happen
we gotta remember
- without sensei iris n kouhai chan wouldn't have met each other,
- without sensei iris n kouhai chan wouldn't have been able to feel any happiness at all.
without a doubt iris would've have died in starvation,
- also if she was unable to hold her thirst, someday she might've killed someone by accident u know.

cough

hence the end of this series isn't set in stone

how about you take my theory about sensei might've saved the day into consideration, instead of only assuming the series would end with kouhai- chan death just to justify sensei's evil deeds
sensei did nthn wrong

seriously sheska! stop with youre bullshit! neither iris nor kohai are happy!! they both faking because they don't want to make each other worry! iris feels guilty and ayafuji is clearly scared but isn't showing it! because if she does she KNOW iris will feel worse! so they keep LYING to themself. your shit about happiness and love doesn't matter because both are just FAKING this happiness! and for this asshole teacher what she has done is just wasting a life! she did it knowing iris wouldn't have done this because she did'nt want to steal someone elses life. still she didn't respect what iris wanted! plus remember that your fake happiness won't last one year because as you can see in asshole teacher's flashback her bride got weaker and weaker. so this will make even less time for them to be together because kohai san will sooner or later go to hospital making iris even more aware of what is happening and feel even more guily. sor you're asshole teacher didn't do anything wrong. you know what? if i give you a poison and tell you you'll die within one years won't you think i'm the worst for doing this to you ?that exactly what asshole teacher did to kouhai! and stop saying bullshit like she might save the day! she obviously don't give a shit about what might happen even to the student she's actually killing and seem to be in love with her. and even worse! this asshole never intent to tell them that sara was dying!! why? did she thought they wouldn't notice that sara was dying from uknown reason? how did she intent to explain this to iris?once sara would be dead she would have said "hey you know it's because of you she died! now smile and take another bride to kill!" making iris completly desperate. for this this teacher is really the worst! she is clearly showing she's iresponsible and don't give a fuck about what iris might want or not. but you're still keeping you're excuse of happiness an shit like that?seriously? and it's clearly said that iris would rather "die from starvation than killing someone else! asshole sensei knew that! still she didn't respect what iris wanted

last edited at Oct 27, 2018 8:58AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

Can't help thinking this would be so much better without that asshole of a teacher.

thank you! i couldn't agree MORE!

joined Jun 30, 2016

Im thinking that bitch of a teacher is the one that killed Mizuki and erased her sister memories.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Its her grandma, I think. Nvm I dont know maybe its her mom. Resemblance is crazy as fuck though.

Eetw4a5ueaiu2_t
joined Jun 1, 2017

Hope Sara gets to fuq her senpai before shit hits the fan

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Just read chapter 11, I thought this was dropped, I'm glad it wasn't. But anyway, am I the only one getting Inuyasha flashbacks from the past-life-love deal here?

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Just read chapter 11, I thought this was dropped, I'm glad it wasn't. But anyway, am I the only one getting Inuyasha flashbacks from the past-life-love deal here?

I can assure you, you're not the only one.

Url-2
joined Dec 22, 2015

raw for chapter 12 has been out for a few months . i hope they still are translating this i really want to know what happens to these girls. aaaaaaaa im so scared for the ending though

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

So I bought volume 3 and thought to share a rough summary (I don’t know Japanese. This is based entirely on my picture interpreting skills, or lack thereof :p): As the comment above mentions, chapter 12 raws have been out online for a while. Iris and Sara are being all cute n gay, having sexy makeout time at school and going on dates. Iris takes Sara to a nice view and gives her a key (to her virginity?)

Now for the juicy shit. Sara finds an old letter along with a picture of Iris and someone who looks just like her. She freaks out, blood drips out of her nose and passes out (in case u forgot, these brides are dyin). Sara wakes up in a hospital, with Iris next to her. Sara’s like, “wtf dude?” Then we get a nice little montage of Iris recalling her past life with Mizuki (the chick who looks like Sara. Could be an ancestor, doppelgänger or Sara in her past life?). Iris and Mizuki were lovers. Their dumb asses got the bright idea to turn Mizuki into a vampire too. She sucks Iris’s blood and starts choking/writhing in agony on the ground. She hands Iris a knife, holds it to her throat and begs Iris to kill her. Poor baby girl Iris is sobbing and forces herself to kill her bae :( Iris wakes up in a hospital, writes a letter (maybe it’s the one that Sara later finds?) then proceeds to stab herself in the neck with a fountain pen.
Back to the present. Iris and Sara are crying their asses off. Sara’s also, like idk, pissed at Iris?
They seem to argue and Sara leaves the room while Iris is sobbing uncontrollably. Sara has a heart to heart convo with Aoi (Sensei’s bride) on the rooftop. Then, as if all this shit going on isn’t enough, the “limitation” takes effect on Iris and Sara. Tbh they just look hella horny. Anyway, Iris finds Sara on the roof, they yell at each other, cry more then make up. Some other shit happens, but it’s worth noting. Despite the way I summarized this volume, it was actually heart wrenching, depressing and much different from the previous 2 volumes. I love this manga, but after “reading” volume 3, it became one of my favorites. Definitely deserves a horror or violence tag.

The most recent chapter (someone said it’s chap 18, but I can’t confirm) is available on the author’s twitter as well as comic walker. Iris and Sara are on a gay lil date when Iris gets a phone call from horny Sensei. Aoi is hospitalized and perhaps on the verge of dying. Sensei, Iris and Sara are devastated. Next scene is Iris and Sara at Iris’s house. Sara is all depressed, thinking about Aoi while Iris is in another room shaking and crying. Iris gets a box cutter and slashes her throat. Sara finds her and is like “wtf are you doing?!” They’re on the floor and Sara hugs Iris as they both cry. That’s it for now folks

I hope the wonderful scanlators will continue to translate this series, thank you :)

last edited at Dec 24, 2018 6:20PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.