Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

What does Harumi mean with "my breasts are not cacti"?

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Some people believe that talking to your houseplants helps them grow, though I am unsure what it is that make people want to chat up their cacti specifically.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Ah a fellow boob whisperer, Blondie and I really are one. I knew it was futile, but I still got my hopes up for 2.5 seconds that Boob chan would take her bra off.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I also want to rest in peace between thighs and tits

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Is there a thing as platonic sexual abuse?

last edited at Oct 22, 2018 2:00AM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

This is just beautiful.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Why on the last page does she say my boobs are not cacti?

Since when can you talk to cacti to communicate with their hearts? She shoulda said something like my boobs are not people! or sentient!

I do like this manga though, it is amusing :) I hope they don't try to drag out this one joke for like 20 chapters though - it will need to be shortish or to move forward.

I want to see the prince girl start to fall for mrs boobs - that is obviously what should be the goal. And not just ignore it till the last chapter. I want to see her come to like more than just her boobs - to get addicted to kissing her etc and end up realising she likes HER not just parts of her body.

last edited at Oct 22, 2018 7:17AM

joined Aug 26, 2018

Some people believe that talking to your houseplants helps them grow, though I am unsure what it is that make people want to chat up their cacti specifically.

Out of curiosity, I googled if talking to your houseplants helps them grow and it’s actually quite controversial. There’s various theories, even studies done by Darwin, but the results remain inconclusive due to inadequate research data.
I, too, am wondering why the author specifically mentioned cacti. Probably because cacti are common houseplants? Perhaps because small, round cacti in pots resemble breasts?

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Idk why I'm reading this. But I'm laughing. Weird.

last edited at Oct 22, 2018 9:26AM

joined Sep 5, 2018

yuri n wine said:

Ah a fellow boob whisperer, Blondie and I really are one. I knew it was futile, but I still got my hopes up for 2.5 seconds that Boob chan would take her bra off.

Minor spoiler: wait for chapter 4
Maybe your attention was elsewhere, but Boob-chan has a nice name: Harumi Hana.

Also, anyone who doesn’t like it now, stop complaining and wait for chapters 13-15. :)

last edited at Oct 22, 2018 10:29AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Fondling other boobs is great, but having huge ones of your own sucks the biggest ass ever.

joined Dec 10, 2017

I hope this continues to be translated!!! The characters are great.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@ yuri n wine As far as I know though, Cacti are a lot rarer as houseplants than regular plants. I've been in many houses in my life and only recall seeing cacti in like 2.. So unless they are super common in Japan?.. which I doubt.. then I've no idea. (I'd guess if you want a low maintenance house plant in Japan it'd be a bonsai tree).

Maybe the translator substituted cacti for something?

last edited at Oct 22, 2018 2:07PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I killed off enough potted cacti as a kid to assure you they're actually pretty tricky to care for. :/

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

it reminded me of this

last edited at Oct 23, 2018 2:18PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

@ yuri n wine As far as I know though, Cacti are a lot rarer as houseplants than regular plants. I've been in many houses in my life and only recall seeing cacti in like 2.. So unless they are super common in Japan?.. which I doubt.. then I've no idea. (I'd guess if you want a low maintenance house plant in Japan it'd be a bonsai tree).

Nah, the original does us cacti. Typing "talk to a cactus" in google got me this video so I assume it's more of a Japanese thing.

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

A little progress in this chapter!

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

Loves boobs. I'm in!

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

This is kind of unconfortable to read, to be honest. The leech being a girl doesn't really make it any better.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ I'd agree if it was more sexual but her love of her boobs seems strangely none sexual so far, and she seems pretty innocent and air-headed. Also the other girl does seem to enjoy any contact with her she can get - even though she clearly wants to be liked for herself instead of her boobs.

She is ALSO using the girls love of boobs to get closer and hope she falls for her, so I could say she is being the less truthful.

joined Dec 10, 2017

I really hope there’s romance between these two girls in later chapters

joined Aug 26, 2018

yuri n wine said:

Minor spoiler: wait for chapter 4
Maybe your attention was elsewhere, but Boob-chan has a nice name: Harumi Hana.

Also, anyone who doesn’t like it now, stop complaining and wait for chapters 13-15. :)

Thank you for the valuable information! Chapter 4 fulfilled all my hopes, dreams and much more. One day, I shall also become a girl’s bra. Naked tiiiiiiiiiiiits

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was cute.

Deep, no. But cute. :D

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

This series is... perfect.

last edited at Oct 23, 2018 12:28AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Nah, the original does us cacti. Typing "talk to a cactus" in google got me this video so I assume it's more of a Japanese thing.

O.... kay.... that's just strange!

To reply you must either login or sign up.