Forum › Catulus Syndrome discussion

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Changing to the subtext tag always sucks, but at least I can find solace in that it coincides with A Room for Two being upgraded to the Yuri tag

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Sigh... just subtext now... I think it went downhill when they started to add more catgirls and overall reducing the amount of yuri. It is still a cute title, so I'll probably continue reading, but it's not as high of a priority for me anymore.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Well, time to comment here! I started reading Catulus Syndrome a while ago, but I just went back to read now. The update on the translations are slow because there is only one person doing it, and they aren't fluent. No problem on that, I admire their hard work! Thanks Arite!

I love cats because they are extremely cute, I have two cats. Everyday I treat them with highly affection, sleep with them, talk to them, watch them with shiny eyes~ I love cats so much!
Having a yuri-like manga with catgirls make me so happy, It's so freaking cute. It's like the combination of the most cute things on Earth for me. Thank you Neko Tarou!

People seem to be troubled over the Subtext but I'm okay with it. They blush a lot, are cute with each other, and there is many of them! I'm looking forward to more chapters!

joined Jul 14, 2016

Just another comment complaining about the Subtext tag. Though I still like the series :3

joined Sep 28, 2018

After Chapter 17 might have been a little premature switching to subtext tag.

joined Jan 11, 2018

Overall the story might be subtext but this chapter is a bit more overt.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Wellp, better switch back to the yuri tag. :P

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Didn't notice there was a new chapter. lol

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

So not only was this chapter blatant yuri, but it heavily suggests that yuri is an inherent element of Catulus syndrome...

100% serious, time to change the tag back.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Mimika used Cultured Flirting!
It's super effective!
Kozue is blushing!

...well that got hella gay quickly. As an aside, kinda delighted to see the side-tailed track team kouhai again - I liked her self-aware and slightly snarky approach to fangirling back in first appearance.

joined Jan 15, 2018

Original text of the last textbox is 女の子にドキドキする which indicates Catulus have tendency to fall in love with other girls.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Original text of the last textbox is 女の子にドキドキする which indicates Catulus have tendency to fall in love with other girls.

Truly the best kind of syndrome.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Gibs me dat Yuri

Me!
joined Apr 14, 2018

suck my fucking dick dude. remember when it was just fun shenanigans between a shy cat girl and a nice normal girl? what the FUCK is this some kind of tycoon simulator????? neko tarou i will kick your ass as soon as you're of age you freaking slimeball

joined Oct 20, 2018

Wow!! very nice i like this > <

joined Sep 28, 2017

Soooo it finally switched to subtext. I knew I was doing the correct thing by dropping it like 5 or 6 chapters ago.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

suck my fucking dick dude. remember when it was just fun shenanigans between a shy cat girl and a nice normal girl? what the FUCK is this some kind of tycoon simulator????? neko tarou i will kick your ass as soon as you're of age you freaking slimeball

...what?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

...what?

Ah, the plaintive, haunting mating call of the Internet Tough Guy. Never fails to give me chills.

joined Sep 28, 2018

Look at the title page of the very first chapter. Kozue and Mimika were planned from the very beginning.
I don’t understand why some people hate them so much.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

So not only do they turn into cute cat girls, but they're converted to the side of yuri? Why isn't this condition a real thing.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Holy shit actual yuri, I was beginning to give up hope.

joined Mar 3, 2017

They’re canon, right? It’s okay to ship them, right? It’s not a delusion, right?

joined Sep 28, 2018

They’re canon, right? It’s okay to ship them, right? It’s not a delusion, right?

It’s not a delusion but in the raws I only remember seeing one other chapter focusing on them

1523068069413s
joined Jun 2, 2017

yuri crush at least

WindaYuriwiawan
Fe11d251cb3705f4239d90a7ecdff9ad
joined Jul 2, 2017

anyone else thought that Riko actually develop a romantic feeling towards Yuki?

To reply you must either login or sign up.