Forum › Posts by Hafo

Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

Could someone consider renaming all of the "A Day at the Amber Teahouse" chapters to the name of the source magazine like the one from Lilyca 2012 Spring? (Also, rearranging them based on release order).

Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

Something interesting from the new episode: I think it explained why Bocchi hasn't run into any boys in spite of them being shown in Chapter 13.5: Only 7 out of the 29 kids in her class are boys. http://i.imgur.com/sNkH7mR.png

Edit: I decided to see how many of the characters from the picture have we seen in the manga (and everyone else who's gotten a namecard): http://i.imgur.com/FmCSHaJ.png
2: Sunao Nako (Ch1)
3: Ojousa Mayo (Ch29)
4: Sotoka Rakita (Ch9)
7: Futago Nosaki (Ch20, Name card in Ch33)
8: Futago Notsugi (Ch33)
9: Minagawa Rau (Ch41)
11: Hitori Bocchi (Ch1)
12: Yamada Hanako (Ch8, Name card in Ch15)
14: Omoi Kakeru (Ch60)
16: Inakana Mari (Ch45)
18: Onaka Peko (Ch20, Name card in Ch27)
19: Honshou Aru (Ch4)
22: Kurie Ito (Ch20, Name card in Ch27)
23: Himeji Yanai (Ch57)
24: Kurai Kako (Ch 15)
27: Oshie Teruyo (Ch8)
28: Kawai Ino (Ch35)
32: Futou Kou (Ch47)

Others:
Yawara Kai (Ch1)
Nakanai Karane (Ch34)

1,5,6,10,15,30,31: Unknown Boys
13,17,20,21,29: Unknown Girls
25,25: Unknown Teachers

The names of those 12 characters are:
29 津吉 望 Seat 2
30 大市 四季 Seat 6
21 池菜 衣子 Seat 12
15 金志杉也 Seat 13
6 玉戸 流人 Seat 17
20 相田 元気 Seat 18
17 根賀 まじめ Seat 20
31 須戸 礼翔 Seat 21
10 京 藤吉 Seat 22
1 徳井 伴斗 Seat 25
5 保武 嵐 Seat 26
13 音古賀 らく Seat 27
Okay, so I think I've managed to match the Names to the Characters, based on the order of the names on the front board and a few establishing shots of the classroom. https://imgur.com/a/uVVh2Oh

So, we've seen every classmate except the seven boys and five of the girls, if the picture is to be believed.
I'm curious if C2C made up those other students or if Katsuwo already had them designed and gave them to C2C. I hope they show up in the manga, that would be some really good continuity.

last edited at Apr 20, 2019 3:24AM

Hafo
Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

On today's episode of YURI CONSPIRACY:
Is something wrong with Kasumi? Let's look at the evidence. She has 5 major symptoms: Drowsiness at all times, Lethargy, Heat AND Cold Intolerance, Severely Increased Appetite, and an Inability to Gain Weight. All of these point to some sort of hormonal disorder, but the odd thing is that the first two symptoms point to having too few of some type of hormone, while the last two point to having too much of one.
Given that the third symptom more aligns with hyperthyroidism, we're left to conclude that She must have both Hyperthyroidism, AND some form of Narcolepsy. Like in an episode of House M.D.

NEXT TIME: Is Mikage from Futari Monologue a full blooded human, a shapeshifter, or some sort of demon-descendant? Our panel of experts discuss (maybe).

last edited at Nov 10, 2018 4:26PM

Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

I hope it continues inthe direction it's been going the past few chapters; more about the characters than the cafe. I don't mind the cafe being a driving force or even having some chapters about it, but it kinda felt like this series was losing its soul for a while there.

Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

Cute manga, but tagging it with subtext makes no sense at all.

I sorta agree/sorta disagree. In the first volume there was a fair bit of subtext; Especially between nako and bocchi (mostly misunderstandings). There's pretty much none by the second volume though. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

Has anyone else noticed that Pearl's personality (ingame) is basically Sakurako from Yuru Yuri? Is gremlin a character archtype now?

Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

Beside Main Girl's cuteness, that side menu...

A side of a single nugget.

Better than Potato, it's not cooked or anything, it's just a potato.

When I read it, I thought it was a potato nugget salad. Whatever that is. Tater tot salad? I'd eat it.

Hafo
Yuru Yuri discussion 10 May 18:43
Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

Bakkin doesn't have any upload delay. If a chapter isn't on Dynasty buy available elsewhere, it means nobody has made the upload request OR the request has been made but has not yet been processed.

That, and the nature of its upload system means one of the uploaders needs to be awake and notice the thing before they can upload it. Which can be tricky depending on what time zones they're based in.

I think almost no one notices when bakkin releases, since I submitted the last 4 chapters (and forgot for a bit on this one). I mean, i only notice because i'm one of the last five people on earth who still uses rss feeds.

On the chapter; While this is not my ship, kyouko getting worried about how yui will react is pretty good.

last edited at May 10, 2018 6:47PM

Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

While I like her series, I am glad to see some more oneshots from mochi. Still wish for a continuation of Kasumi's sister though.

Hafo
Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

Question:
How do we know that "Supplementary Lessons" and "Pranking the Pranker" are set in the same school?

That's more of a theory, since they all use the same, fairly distinct, uniform. There's WAY more shaky connections in the Mochiverse than that.

Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

Personally still waiting for that Kanna sub-manga

It's already translated: https://imgur.com/a/kZrVR

Same goes for chapter 1 of the Elma spinoff: https://imgur.com/a/yWC9K

BTW, who actually translated these? They don't seem to be on Mangaupdates.

Hafo
Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

That brings up the question... what are they gonna do with the false Chika now that the real one's back?

In all likelyhood they'll probably change her appearance and programming and repurpose her/it. Robots are expensive, after all.

Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

This looks like a good starting plot for a VN:

Oto and Hanako are ghost girls that are finally together. However, they can't move on to the afterlife as they want to have their first time...

Cue a delinquent girl (who smokes in the bathroom) and a Student Council member (who guards the stairway to uphold school integrity) scaring every other student from the two spots. Until one day, the two suddenly has the power to see them.

As Oto and Hanako enlist the two to setup couples for them for research material, will Oto and Hanako get to have their first time?
Or maybe their research material is just a bit closer to them than they realize?

Is that a kindred spirits reference? I wonder if there are any other yuri schoolgirl ghost stories...

Hafo
Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

Oh God XD I didn't expect it to be so big xD Maybe we should add it ot Mochi's description? Link would be updated from time to time
I'd be cool with that if you wanted to.

Nice to see Velma has a girlfriend now.
You joke, but Velma did have some serious shiptease with a girl in Mystery Incorporated.

Hot Dog Water was a good character.

Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

Sakisaka and the karaoke employee have a connection. I don't think their pages have been uploaded here yet so it doesn't really matter.

While the Morals girl does have the same bangs, she has the wrong eyes. I dunno.

i am like 90% sure the Tatsuya customer is Haru (Kanata's sister). they looked like they were also twins in Twin Sisters and the customer and Kanata have basically the same hair and the same expressions. plus the three of them walk in together.

Oh, I like this theory.

last edited at Apr 27, 2021 2:24PM

Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

Say, now that Comitia is over, does anyone know if that Printed release of this series had new material or just had Pixiv stuff?