Forum › Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

If you remove your yuri goggles, this is only a BFF relationship in construction.

Certainly arguable, as long as you stipulate there’s something even more best than Best Friends Forever.

Like maybe Sit-By-The-Side-of-Your-Sleeping-Friend’s-Bed-for-Two-Hours Best Friends Forever.

But that makes it SBTSoYSFBf2HBFF, which doesn’t roll off the tongue the way BFF does.

So I’ll keep working on it.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

The story it's about Koyuki-senpai struggles to confess her friendship to Konatsu-chan, but there's a part of me rooting for Kaede-chan to steal Konatsu-chan's friendship from Koyuki-senpai, even though Kaede-chan already has Yamagishi and Kondou as her friends although the idea them all become friends it's not bad at all

fucking hell, made me laugh.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

One day, a chapter for this manga will come out with the yuri tag on it. And that's the day everyone will flip their sh*t

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Oh my. Doing that push push thing in public. How lewd!

joined Sep 25, 2015

Yeah. And when she finally asked her

This puts the super friendship of stretch to shame.
...I’m not still bitter.

AAAAAAGH! WHY DID YOU REMIND ME OF THIS MANGA AGAIN!?

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

it´s funny how people don´t get the SUPER FRIENDS joke i tought that everybody was aware of it

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

One day, a chapter for this manga will come out with the yuri tag on it. And that's the day everyone will flip their sh*t

Nope. This manga will somehow manage to get the "lots of sex" tag on the same chapter as the "subtext" tag. Mark my words.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

This always runs through my mind whenever I read this manga https://youtu.be/4-jrRkQKusU

Also just ASK already. "Hey are you super gay for me? Cause I'm super gay for you!" What's so difficult about that????

(Sorry I just see you as a super friend)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Blastaar posted:

If you remove your yuri goggles, this is only a BFF relationship in construction.

Certainly arguable, as long as you stipulate there’s something even more best than Best Friends Forever.

The romantic nature of their relationship has not been proved (yet).

Let's call it Platonic Love. I think the definitions apply here.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Dynasty will tag one chapter as yuri because a character called Yuri will show up.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Or because there'll be a lily somewhere in the background.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

See, if this was a girlxboy romance, it'd be easier to say it's past subtext. That doesn't necessarily mean their relationship is not as potent. It's just that there's a natural immediate tension that's a lot easier to pinpoint between a guy and a girl when they're alone together. This is also how Mophead put it in Their Story. Not to say there's no tension between them, it's just that since homosexuality has been shunned for years in the past, our natural instinct is to perceive that tension as friendship when it's between two girls or between two boys. This also means the alter for girlxboy relationships is possible. There may be some form of sexual tension at the start but it settles down and turns into friendship.

The tension between these two though has only been building up. Because of that, I think it's fair to conclude that this is more likely to end in more than just friendship... Unless there's an event that causes that tension to fall flat.

last edited at Oct 6, 2018 8:45AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Dear Miss Lonely Hearts,

What does it mean when you’re walking down the hall at school with your special friend and you lean into them and go push-push and they lean back and go push-push-PUSH?

Since they replied to your push-push with push-push-push, does that mean it would be OK to go push-push-push-push next time? Or is that too soon?

Signed,
Pushy Willow

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Koyuki going KYAAAA in her pillow thinking about salamanders in caves was all the proof I needed.

Not Subtext

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Koyuki going KYAAAA in her pillow thinking about salamanders in caves was all the proof I needed.

Not Subtext

Sorry, still Subtext.

I mean, who doesn’t KYAAAA thinking about the friendship of your best friend? With whom you are very friendly? As friends?

Now, if she were thinking of the salamander going in and out of the mouth of the cave, in and out, in and out, in and out, I’d say you were right.

last edited at Oct 6, 2018 11:12AM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Ahahahaha I think this discussion is the prime example of subtext. I can't stop reading the comments with a knowing grin. XD

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ahahahaha I think this discussion is the prime example of subtext. I can't stop reading the comments with a knowing grin. XD

Yeah, I’m kind of getting addicted to the yuri/subtext tagging wars—between this, Futaribeya, and, in a different way, Living With My Brother’s Wife, it’s like Dynasty’s hottest (and, usually unintentionally, funniest) new genre.

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Subtext, huh? Jesus crikey, ships have been launched from two people just existing in the same universe! If my crackships had this level of "subtext" they'd have been marked down as canon ages ago!

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Not Subtext

Not Lizard
Fixed it for you, you’re welcome ;)

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Yeah, I’m kind of getting addicted to the yuri/subtext tagging wars—between this, Futaribeya, and, in a different way, Living With My Brother’s Wife, it’s like Dynasty’s hottest (and, usually unintentionally, funniest) new genre.

Don't forget hand holding! That's the lewdest thing in the world. (Foot tapping too)

joined Jul 26, 2016

(Foot tapping too)

What kind of novel perversion is this. D:

Wesaweverything
joined Jul 21, 2016

it's just super friendship guys, the author will pull a man chu eventually....

Ugh... just imagining it hurts me. I think I will physically die if that happens.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

(Foot tapping too)

What kind of novel perversion is this. D:

Footsies!
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_ch15#9

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nettaigyo_wa_yuki_ni_kogareru_ch13#36
But? Did she even? Or subtext? I subtexting subtext the subtext out of this manga!

last edited at Oct 7, 2018 6:44AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nettaigyo_wa_yuki_ni_kogareru_ch13#36
But? Did she even? Or subtext? I subtexting subtext the subtext out of this manga!

I mean, she called her senpai by her given name without an honorific.

That’s, like, name barebacking.

To reply you must either login or sign up.