Forum › Tae-chan and Jimiko-san discussion

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I can't say I have ever seen a doujin of any kind where characters have sex in a snowhut/igloo. I can't say I'm not ok with this. Although, cold does a really good job of numbing your nerves, and would probably make it hard to get off if one stayed exposed for more than a few minutes.

That's what the kotatsu is for! Also body warmth. The entire point of a snow hut is it insulates you from the outside air and keeps the people inside nice and toasty.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

"munch munch munch*

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I can't say I have ever seen a doujin of any kind where characters have sex in a snowhut/igloo. I can't say I'm not ok with this. Although, cold does a really good job of numbing your nerves, and would probably make it hard to get off if one stayed exposed for more than a few minutes.

That's what the kotatsu is for! Also body warmth. The entire point of a snow hut is it insulates you from the outside air and keeps the people inside nice and toasty.

Yes but with the kotatsu and everything wouldn't the snow/ice start smelting way too fast? I'm not an igloo/icehut expert but I mean, it didn't look that strong of a build. They didn't use separate blocks as it is usually done, which makes it weaker from the start, and tbh it was tiny as f.ck. it's like they minimized when they entered the hut. But as is fiction so i'm gonna stop applying logic haha

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Yes but with the kotatsu and everything wouldn't the snow/ice start smelting way too fast? I'm not an igloo/icehut expert but I mean, it didn't look that strong of a build. They didn't use separate blocks as it is usually done, which makes it weaker from the start, and tbh it was tiny as f.ck. it's like they minimized when they entered the hut. But as is fiction so i'm gonna stop applying logic haha

Jimiko pulled out a random door that just happened to perfectly fit the opening Tae had created. If you're still looking for logic beyond that point, good luck to you.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This series is great. lol

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thank you for the credit page this is fantastic

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Wouldnt they get killed if electricity travelled through the water?

joined Dec 20, 2013

It's USB powered. no usb device is powerfull enough to even hurt a little.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Huh, igloo sex is a new one to me.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

I can't tell if the dialogue is great or awful.

"What's with the door?"
"It's a door.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That escalated quickly.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

If it's cold enough outside (and evidently it is, since it's still snowing) then heat will conduct away from the interior of the walls fast enough that the snow doesn't have a chance to melt. The inuit would warm the inside of their igloo with fires. This is a little less robust than an igloo, but It's plausible it could hold up for awhile, at least until the weight of the extra snow collapses it or the weather changes enough to melt it.

Actually, the biggest problem they've got here is putting themselves in a confined space without any ventilation. (they didn't cut any ventilation holes, and they blocked the entrance with a door) It'd start feeling stuffy pretty quick, and if they're not careful they could get carbon dioxide poisoning (That said it shouldn't be too hard for them to dig their way out if they start feeling weird)

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Yeah, but USB powered off of what? Does the Kotatsu have USB ports?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Also how does this girl EAT, if the slightest little brush against her lips is enough to get her super horny?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

This was a bit too ridiculous for my tastes on too many levels. Where does she even take all the items from without sempai noticing she had them readily piled up nearby? Does she have a Bag of Holding? And why is the igloo bigger on the inside than it looked from the outside? Nvm everything else already mentioned ...

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This was a bit too ridiculous for my tastes on too many levels. Where does she even take all the items from without sempai noticing she had them readily piled up nearby? Does she have a Bag of Holding? And why is the igloo bigger on the inside than it looked from the outside? Nvm everything else already mentioned ...

Magic. ԾᴗԾ

joined Sep 25, 2015

Tae means poop from where I'm from so reading her name makes me laugh a little haha.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Yeah, but USB powered off of what? Does the Kotatsu have USB ports?

Manga characters have immunity to electrocution and many other science stuff. Not for a pile of snow though, it seems.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Manga characters have immunity to electrocution and many other science stuff. Not for a pile of snow though, it seems.

And even a light rain is a severe health hazard that can render them bedridden for days.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

They were piled up next to the thing. We see Miko retrieving them in panel 3 of page 2. Tae just probably didn't pay much mind to what she thought was just a pile of junk left by the neighbors. The beers and snacks could easily have been in her pockets, or maybe in a small bag nearby.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I don't care if anything makes sense.
I came here to see sex.

joined Jun 3, 2014

"munch munch munch*

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

The perfect sound effect for eating the booty like groceries

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011
Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

aww hell.. That ruined it for me

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I didn't expect this kind of development. Not my taste but we will see in the future

To reply you must either login or sign up.