Forum › What's that manga called?

2015869f6747679fbb7e1d8596971457--fennec-fox-caricatures
joined Dec 20, 2017

Z-Fennec posted:

I am looking for a Yuri manga about child hood friends who fall in love but one decides to get married while her child hood friend curses her child to fall in love with her.I can't for the life of me remember what the name was.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_structural_formula_of_first_love#2

Thank you kindly.

joined Oct 11, 2014

Hi everyone. I was searching an one shoot (Yuri) where an angel falls from the sky and it is fund by a devil girl.
I know it's not so much.

Sounds like Honey Inferno to me.

thank you very much :). It was that

joined Dec 17, 2017

There was a manga where a girl kisses a younger girl and stuff when they are both very young. She later comes to regret it because she thinks she took advantage of the younger girl (or something like that). Either she or the younger girl moves away, however, they eventually reunite later on and the younger girl initiates the kissing and stuff. I’m pretty sure it was NSFW. It was probably Age Gap as well. Sorry if this description isn’t the best.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

There was a manga where a girl kisses a younger girl and stuff when they are both very young. She later comes to regret it because she thinks she took advantage of the younger girl (or something like that). Either she or the younger girl moves away, however, they eventually reunite later on and the younger girl initiates the kissing and stuff. I’m pretty sure it was NSFW. It was probably Age Gap as well. Sorry if this description isn’t the best.

Fleurir?

joined Dec 17, 2017

Fleurir?

That’s it. Thanks.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Pretty sure this one isn’t on the site. Two high schoolers who are also hitmen, a boy and a girl; the girl is a lesbian and her relationship with a classmate is important for an arc; the boy is her junior and his part of the story delves deeper into the subject of child soldiers/abuse.

I think they are part of an organization and clash with other organizations and the mob.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Pretty sure this one isn’t on the site. Two high schoolers who are also hitmen, a boy and a girl; the girl is a lesbian and her relationship with a classmate is important for an arc; the boy is her junior and his part of the story delves deeper into the subject of child soldiers/abuse.

I think they are part of an organization and clash with other organizations and the mob.

Sorta maybe sounds like it might be https://dynasty-scans.com/series/otome_x_ranbu

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Thanks, but it’s not that one. The manga is super bloody and may have been a tie-in for a live action series.

joined Sep 10, 2017

I'm looking for one about a girl who likes to look at her classmates bras and the class rep wont allow her to see hers. They have to clean the pool or something as punishment and the class rep jumps her I'm fairly certain its nsfw.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

It's this.

joined Sep 10, 2017

Yes! Thats the one, thanks a bunch

joined Sep 10, 2017

One more, its about a pair of childhood friends one of whom is a model or an actress. They have a promise that they would get married when the one makes it big, has a photo shoot of the both of them in dresses

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I believe you are thinking of this.

joined Sep 10, 2017

Thats it exactly, thanks!

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

There was this one manga where these two girls were playing poker, and one of them lost, so the punishment was for her to masturbate in front of the other girl. Anyone know the name?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Wanderer posted:

There was this one manga where these two girls were playing poker, and one of them lost, so the punishment was for her to masturbate in front of the other girl. Anyone know the name?

One of few I actually know. It wasn't poker though.

Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

Ok, I hope someone can help me as it's been driving me crazy for past two days.
There was this, what I think was a series (multiple chapters) where a girl basically came out to her friend and introduced to her her girlfriend - a long haired girl, there was also a panel where two of them happened to be in a bath house. I barely remember the characters but the friend she came out to was short-haired. I hope someone knows what I am thinking of.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Ok, I hope someone can help me as it's been driving me crazy for past two days.
There was this, what I think was a series (multiple chapters) where a girl basically came out to her friend and introduced to her her girlfriend - a long haired girl, there was also a panel where two of them happened to be in a bath house. I barely remember the characters but the friend she came out to was short-haired. I hope someone knows what I am thinking of.

Sounds like parts of Her Kiss.

Here's the bath house chapter for reference.

Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

Yes yes yes! OMG! It was driving me crazy that I couldn't remember this one.
Thank you so much! drpepperfan, you are truly amazing! May the gods bless you!

Reimu
joined Mar 8, 2018

Hello! I'm looking for a yuri manga I once read here - I believe it was a series with multiple chapters, not a one shot. The main character was a high school aged girl, who was interested in other girls, but had trouble getting a girlfriend. There may have been some light angst about being gay. At some point she became friends with a boy who was also gay. There may have been a a couple other girls that the main character was interested in throughout the story? And, I do believe that she got together with a girl by the end of the story.

I'm slightly uncertain on some of these points, but the gay male friend I remember pretty clearly. I'll be super grateful if anyone remembers this! Please and thank you!

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Maybe this? It's the first one that comes to mind with a (male) gay friend. I don't think it fits to a T, but since you're uncertain on some points...

Reimu
joined Mar 8, 2018

That's it! Thank you so much! I was worried I was confusing some points when describing it, but once I started reading it again, all the details I forgot came back to me! The way it starts by focusing on different adult women that the main character had been interested in, and the cute younger sister character later - It's perfect! You've been a great help!

last edited at May 3, 2018 11:48PM

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

I'm looking for a yuri manga with a very shonen art style. I dont have a plot but I'm more of looking at the style so I can study it ':D

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I'm looking for a yuri manga with a very shonen art style. I dont have a plot but I'm more of looking at the style so I can study it ':D

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/hakodate_youjin_buraichou_himegami

Even if it's not what your thinking of it's still worth getting out there.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Hayate x Blade? That thing has to be shonnen-like

To reply you must either login or sign up.