Forum › What's that manga called?

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Thanks! I'll check those two out.

I remember picking up hxb before but dropped it because the earlier chapters werent in the reader ':D silly me

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

There was a doujin where a girl had this tall tomboyish girl named leo following her. Leo always let the girl do whatever she wanted because one time she didn't walk the girl home and the girl got raped. Not sure what its called

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

There was a doujin where a girl had this tall tomboyish girl named leo following her. Leo always let the girl do whatever she wanted because one time she didn't walk the girl home and the girl got raped. Not sure what its called

This is it.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

YEEEEEES THANK YOU SO MUCCHCHHHH

joined Mar 31, 2018

Hi

Titanoktonon
Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

Hi

What are you looking for?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Hi

Friends, maybe.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Hi

Friends, maybe.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kemono_friends

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

I'm trying to find this manga. All I remember was a scene where a character said they wanted to see the other's face or something after 69ing. thanks in advance

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

I'm trying to find this manga. All I remember was a scene where a character said they wanted to see the other's face or something after 69ing. thanks in advance

Reminds me of this.

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

Reminds me of this.

i think that's it! I don't even remember reading hanjuku joshi. thanks!

joined May 20, 2018

Hello
Im trying to find a manga(or maybe it was a one shot) where a girl really liked looking at girls but denies being gay? one scene I kinda recall is she met up with other people online who also liked girls and just talked about it. sorry if it's too vague.

p.s i think this panel was from that manga. I think.

last edited at May 20, 2018 2:05PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Hello
Im trying to find a manga(or maybe it was a one shot) where a girl really liked looking at girls but denies being gay? one scene I kinda recall is she met up with other people online who also liked girls and just talked about it. sorry if it's too vague.

These two.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/melancholy_of_a_yuri_otaku_girl
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_continuing_misadventures_of_a_yuri_otaku

joined May 20, 2018

Hello

These two.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/melancholy_of_a_yuri_otaku_girl
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_continuing_misadventures_of_a_yuri_otaku

That was fast. thank you

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

looking for a oneshot where the ending scene is a girl on a train eating a hugeass onigiri. the onigiri was a farewell gift from the girl she liked and she was crying eating it or something?

like i mean that onigiri was huge as hell, that's the only thing i recall.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

looking for a oneshot where the ending scene is a girl on a train eating a hugeass onigiri. the onigiri was a farewell gift from the girl she liked and she was crying eating it or something?

like i mean that onigiri was huge as hell, that's the only thing i recall.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stars_and_swallows

:(

last edited at May 23, 2018 1:20AM

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

they really were fuckin huge. and that ending really did hurt. thank you!

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

There was this oneshot whose pre-story was some girl going out with a popular girl from her school. Then the popular girl transfers and she hears rumors that she had other girlfriends. They meet later on but the popular girl doesnt recognise her, and the one shot starts even later when the protagonist is just about to enact her revenge

joined Aug 16, 2014

There was this oneshot whose pre-story was some girl going out with a popular girl from her school. Then the popular girl transfers and she hears rumors that she had other girlfriends. They meet later on but the popular girl doesnt recognise her, and the one shot starts even later when the protagonist is just about to enact her revenge

This, maybe?

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

This, maybe?

Yep, thanks

joined Jul 18, 2013

What's that manga where MC goes forwards in time and can't confess to her childhood friend and it's a mind f*co back and forth between the past and the future

joined Aug 16, 2014

What's that manga where MC goes forwards in time and can't confess to her childhood friend and it's a mind f*co back and forth between the past and the future

This, mayhaps?

joined Jul 18, 2013

This, mayhaps?

Yes! Thank you~

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Halp, I'm really fixed on this one... I though it was from 'I will send her home on the last train' but I searched all the pages and it seems it isn't.

The only thing I remember is that at the end the tomboyish girl who has four brothers takes her new girlfriend home and says confidently 'I got a girlfriend!!' it's a one shot, maybe it had a continuation but I really can't remember.

last edited at May 29, 2018 6:19AM

joined Apr 8, 2018

What's the name of that one shot where two girls got rejected by someone at the same day, they meet up together and hooked up together? (They might have had sex too but I don't remember). I think they also exchanged accessory at the end.

To reply you must either login or sign up.