Forum › What's that manga called?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Symphogeah posted:

Halp, I'm really fixed on this one... I though it was from 'I will send her home on the last train' but I searched all the pages and it seems it isn't.

The only thing I remember is that at the end the tomboyish girl who has four brothers takes her new girlfriend home and says confidently 'I got a girlfriend!!' it's a one shot, maybe it had a continuation but I really can't remember.

Sorry, I remember this scene, but I don't remember anything else about this story as well.

Dust posted:

What's the name of that one shot where two girls got rejected by someone at the same day, they meet up together and hooked up together? (They might have had sex too but I don't remember). I think they also exchanged accessory at the end.

This?

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Halp, I'm really fixed on this one... I though it was from 'I will send her home on the last train' but I searched all the pages and it seems it isn't.

The only thing I remember is that at the end the tomboyish girl who has four brothers takes her new girlfriend home and says confidently 'I got a girlfriend!!' it's a one shot, maybe it had a continuation but I really can't remember.

You are thinking of this.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Felloffalot posted:

Lol! This had that scene? How could I forgot about it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What's the name of that one shot where two girls got rejected by someone at the same day, they meet up together and hooked up together? (They might have had sex too but I don't remember). I think they also exchanged accessory at the end.

Sounds like Tall & Short to me.

last edited at May 29, 2018 8:49AM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Thank you sempai

joined Apr 8, 2018

Sounds like Tall & Short to me.

Ohhh thanks it's that one!

joined Sep 10, 2017

Its a one shot where a girl joins the craft club in school and falls for a second year senpai, only to find that senpai has feelings for a third year and the club president. Main girl confesses by saying she knows exactly how it feels when someone youre into doesnt like you back and pelts the second year with a snowball.

Titanoktonon
Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017
joined Sep 10, 2017

This and its sequel.

Yep thats the one, thanks a bunch

joined May 27, 2018

I'm looking for a manga as far as I can remember. Its NSFW There are 2 high school girls. One of the girls is the other girls bodyguard. The body guard told her that she's always loved her but she can't be with her because she is her bodyguard. In the end it turns out their feelings were mutual. Any ideas?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm looking for a manga as far as I can remember. Its NSFW There are 2 high school girls. One of the girls is the other girls bodyguard. The body guard told her that she's always loved her but she can't be with her because she is her bodyguard. In the end it turns out their feelings were mutual. Any ideas?

Is it The Love Jellyfish Sting?

joined May 27, 2018

Yes!!! Nezchan you are awesome!! I've been looking for this oneshot FOREVER. Clearly I wasn't gonna find it under the NSFW tag. Maybe the random boob touch on pg 14 had my memory a little foggy

NoiHollydoll
joined Nov 14, 2017

Hello! Sorry to bother, it's been a long time since I've been here but I've been searching for a particular series, the details I recall are as such! There is a collective group of girls from different backgrounds(at least this is implied) living together within an alien dimension, in which there exists tall, fern-like spires and strange nightly phenomena that they are all familiar with. They go to school, no men seem to be present--they talk and explore different subjects, usually on sexuality and their thoughts on sexual habits themselves. If i remember correctly a mysterious and beautiful girl joins the group, and conflict arises. It's quite depressing overall, but it's sorta dear to me as something I read right now in a coming-of-age point. It's silly but does anyone know?

last edited at Jun 2, 2018 2:36PM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Hello! Sorry to bother, it's been a long time since I've been here but I've been searching for a particular series, the details I recall are as such! There is a collective group of girls from different backgrounds(at least this is implied) living together within an alien dimension, in which there exists tall, fern-like spires and strange nightly phenomena that they are all familiar with. They go to school, no men seem to be present--they talk and explore different subjects, usually on sexuality and their thoughts on sexual habits themselves. If i remember correctly a mysterious and beautiful girl joins the group, and conflict arises. It's quite depressing overall, but it's sorta dear to me as something I read right now in a coming-of-age point. It's silly but does anyone know?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sakura_no_sono

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Yuri Guy posted:

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sakura_no_sono

I kinda felt like it was it, but since there was no mention of dicks...

Fb_img_1517560406331
joined Jun 2, 2018

Hello! Can anybody help me identify this manga or oneshot from a while back?

The two female leads are in an art class. The quiet, serious, and lady type brunette chooses to focus on traditional ink painting and the other one chooses to focus on oil painting. Like oil and water they don't mix. The brunette gets water thrown at her and calls the person a "boor." The art teacher might have tried to molest one of the girls and the other girl interrupted. The title, names, and art might have had flower symbolism.

I'd appreciate any help! Thanks

Fb_img_1517560406331
joined Jun 2, 2018

Hello! Can anybody help me identify this manga or oneshot from a while back?

The two female leads are in an art class. The quiet, serious, and lady type brunette chooses to focus on traditional ink painting and the other one chooses to focus on oil painting. Like oil and water they don't mix. The brunette gets water thrown at her and calls the person a "boor." The art teacher might have tried to molest one of the girls and the other girl interrupted. The title, names, and art might have had flower symbolism.

I'd appreciate any help! Thanks

NVM found it. Violet blossoms by Satoshi Fukushima

joined Sep 10, 2017

Ive got a couple im looking for, one is a about a demon girl who finds and has her way with a fallen angel she finds. And the second is about a girl who is felt up while she sleeps by her older sister and catches her doing it one night and asks their mom as a joke during dinner if that would be assault.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Is this the first one?

joined Sep 10, 2017

Is this the first one?

Yep! thats the first one, thanks!

joined Aug 16, 2014

Is this the other one?

joined Sep 10, 2017

Is this the other one?

That'd be it!

joined Jun 4, 2018

I can't remember the title of a manga or one-shot where it was this girl who drew portraits. Sorry it's so vague I can't remember it too well.

Titanoktonon
Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

I can't remember the title of a manga or one-shot where it was this girl who drew portraits. Sorry it's so vague I can't remember it too well.

Any of these? They're the ones I could think of off the top of my head with portrait drawings anywhere.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sketch
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sketch_from_the_heart
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/drumcan_hyakkei#26
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_flower_and_the_star_ch05#17

joined Aug 16, 2014

I'll add this one to the list.

To reply you must either login or sign up.