Forum › Posts by luissy

luissy
joined Oct 11, 2014

Hi everyone. I was searching an one shoot (Yuri) where an angel falls from the sky and it is fund by a devil girl.
I know it's not so much.

Sounds like Honey Inferno to me.

thank you very much :). It was that

luissy
joined Oct 11, 2014

Hi everyone. I was searching an one shoot (Yuri) where an angel falls from the sky and it is fund by a devil girl.
I know it's not so much.

joined Oct 11, 2014

Hi everyone. I usually just read and never post, because english is not my motherlanguage, but this time I want to tell my opinion.
Since the beginning of the story, Sumin is constantly compares what she has now with Sunjii with what she had with Seju. She does compares with the flashback she has. Also Sunjii is very different from Sumin. She will not end up being intoxicated. She is strong, smart and deep. Sumin is in love with Seju and I think more then Sunjii. The jealousy she has shown in the previous chapter is the proof of that. Even if she has Sunjii now, even if she's "happy", that reaction to Seju is just too much!
I'm on Seju side, and I'd really want her to end up with Sumin. I do believe this, because the authors are always showing to us that Sunjii is not like Sumin. Also I think it will be Sunjii herself to tell to Sumin to go to her real love.
Sorry for my bad english