Forum › What's that manga called?

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

Series where it’s a female knight being assigned to a princess since they were children. Them growing up and the the princess being the dominant one and the knight constantly getting harassed. Was a heigh gap too, but couldn’t find it under that tag.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Series where it’s a female knight being assigned to a princess since they were children. Them growing up and the the princess being the dominant one and the knight constantly getting harassed. Was a heigh gap too, but couldn’t find it under that tag.

Or maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/candy_moon

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

Or maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/candy_moon

Thank you

Iu0x5sm
joined Nov 23, 2015

Hi folks, this one has been driving me slowly insane over the past week. I know I read it in the past few months, but not sure if it was here or elsewhere, or even if it was a oneshot or a chapter in a series or in an anthology (helpful I know!)

All I can remember (vaguely) is that there were rumours Girl A (think she had short dark hair?) and Girl B (long light hair?) were dating - they weren't, but eventually talked about it and revealed they had a mutual attraction and at the end decided to date in secret. I think. I'm struggling on this one, if you couldn't tell!

Thanks in advance if anyone can put me out of my misery :)

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

Iu0x5sm
joined Nov 23, 2015

This?

YES!!! Thank you so much, you have no idea how insane I was going trying to find it, I sifted back through 50 pages of new releases this morning before posting haha! Thanks again, you're a star!

Evlqr1cucaif8if-orig%20(1)
joined Sep 25, 2020

I dont know if this is a series or oneshot but its about a girl A had a relationship with the brother of girl B and when girl A broke up with girl B brother she got mad because girl B thought that she gonna marry girl B brother. But after a few years girl A and girl B got together.

last edited at Nov 6, 2022 4:17PM

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

I am looking for a one-panel comic. Simple or no coloring. I could have sworn it was a Tamamusi work but I can't find it for the life of me. The scene is a girl thinking "A girl is good too..." as she flirts with a slightly shorter girl who says "Please, onee-san..." The work is titled "BL yuri"; the point was that the artist was saying "BL yuri" should refer to yuri between a bi girl and a lesbian, rather than yaoi between two ukes.

joined Sep 5, 2018

Looking for this cute manga about a girl who made snowman and she put a scarf on it and summer came the snow woman comes to life and wishes she wants to stay with the girl
Thank you

Takodachi_slime_bocchi_by_walkman0_dg1rfr9-pre
joined Feb 18, 2021

A manga where a shop owner says "I'm horny" then she meet the other girl then they go to the hotel.

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

A manga where a shop owner says "I'm horny" then she meet the other girl then they go to the hotel.

The Missing "i"

joined Nov 15, 2018

Looking for this cute manga about a girl who made snowman and she put a scarf on it and summer came the snow woman comes to life and wishes she wants to stay with the girl
Thank you

https://mangadex.org/title/4ba78f9f-1739-4f75-bad9-919e529c1975/miyuri-s-shiro-chan

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I've been on here quite a bit lately but I just remembered a manga that popped into my head. This one will have less detail than my previous posts, so I will greatly appreciate if anyone can identify it.

I can't exactly remember the specific premise of this one, but it might be that one of the MCs likes taking pictures of the other? I can really only remember a snippet of one of the chapters. So in this chapter the MCs are at the school showers(?) and they kiss or something and the camera that was on record, recorded them kissing. I think the one who owns the camera gets flustered and the other one actually did it on purpose. The cover of Fragtime reminded me of it for some reason (maybe it was the positioning of the characters?), and I know this author has a very specific artstyle/design where you could instantly recognize it. Super vague, I know, and I might not even have all the details (or any) correct, but if you can find it, thank you it advance!

Also another one, a girl uses another girl's lap as a pillow, drools on it, they start dating and her 3-4 older brothers are surprised at the end

last edited at Nov 11, 2022 5:10AM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I can't exactly remember the specific premise of this one, but it might be that one of the MCs likes taking pictures of the other? I can really only remember a snippet of one of the chapters. So in this chapter the MCs are at the school showers(?) and they kiss or something and the camera that was on record, recorded them kissing. I think the one who owns the camera gets flustered and the other one actually did it on purpose.

Probably not this, but what came to mind for me:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/she_her_camera_and_her_seasons_ch05#26

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Also another one, a girl uses another girl's lap as a pillow, drools on it, they start dating and her 3-4 older brothers are surprised at the end

This.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
joined Jul 20, 2016

I can't exactly remember the specific premise of this one, but it might be that one of the MCs likes taking pictures of the other? I can really only remember a snippet of one of the chapters. So in this chapter the MCs are at the school showers(?) and they kiss or something and the camera that was on record, recorded them kissing. I think the one who owns the camera gets flustered and the other one actually did it on purpose.

Probably not this, but what came to mind for me:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/she_her_camera_and_her_seasons_ch05#26

yea, it's not that one, but thank you anyway!

This.

thank you :)

joined Mar 27, 2017

This sounds like Kyou Kara Mirai chapter 4 and 5

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I have these screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/PU7rQpK, not sure if it'll be enough to go on but I don't remember anything else

DR2 Hajime Hinata
joined Jul 20, 2016

This sounds like Kyou Kara Mirai chapter 4 and 5

oh nice, thank you so much!

Natsu%20koi
joined Apr 7, 2021

I have these screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/PU7rQpK, not sure if it'll be enough to go on but I don't remember anything else

The Smell of Paint

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

New version of this thread found here. If you've got this one bookmarked, please update that! :)

joined Aug 3, 2022

What's that manga called where there are three childhood friends, two girls and one boy . The girl is with the boy then the other is inlove with the girl. The other girl is always cleaning her ear and she's recording her moaning voice and listening to it everyday. And also the manga where she like her sister in law and then her brother cheated on her, so they live together with her nephew and then there's something happening between them. I forgot their titles, thank you

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

What's that manga called where there are three childhood friends, two girls and one boy . The girl is with the boy then the other is inlove with the girl. The other girl is always cleaning her ear and she's recording her moaning voice and listening to it everyday. And also the manga where she like her sister in law and then her brother cheated on her, so they live together with her nephew and then there's something happening between them. I forgot their titles, thank you

The first one is this: Toumei na Usui Mizuiro ni

By the way, this thread is old. The new one is pinned in the forum thread and linked in the comment above.

last edited at Mar 12, 2023 4:47PM

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

I am looking for the manga where my avatar originates from.
I want to reread it, I remember it being awesome.

IT was removed due to some I guess misunderstandings? from the authors. It was translated and the translation team accidentally? used the wrong author name and the author wrote about potential identity theft on twitter and as such it was taken down.
(why do I remember those details and not the mangas / authors name. silly brain)

last edited at Jul 23, 2023 9:36PM

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

I am looking for the manga where my avatar originates from.
I want to reread it, I remember it being awesome.

IT was removed due to some I guess misunderstandings? from the authors. It was translated and the translation team accidentally? used the wrong author name and the author wrote about potential identity theft on twitter and as such it was taken down.
(why do I remember those details and not the mangas / authors name. silly brain)

Ask in the current What's that manga called thread, this one is old.

To reply you must either login or sign up.