Forum › Posts by UnnieCrush

Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

For me it's not really a trope but a character type where the girl is portrayed as a playful, borderline trolling flirt that doesn't take her own words or actions seriously to the point where the person whose reactions she is playing off looks like an idiot for not ignoring the said character. Like, I get the appeal of writing such a character and don't judge the authors for it but to me there is no merit to it if the playfulness is not offset with at least a dash of showing that this trolling character actually cares for the potential love interest.
I don't know if I explained it well but it has been bothering me for a while now because I don't think such characters actually add anything substantial to the story.

UnnieCrush
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

Idk, this just made wish for some real sigma mindset yuri.lol

The story is good though.

Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

This gon be gewd

UnnieCrush
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

Well, there's always the classic choice of My Daughter's Girlfriend

Thank you for reminding me of Mira's crazy genius.
I've read it a couple times already so was hoping maybe there's more.

UnnieCrush
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

Wanna hear your recommendations on stories where a girl seduces someone else's mom.

UnnieCrush
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

There's no coloured pages but it kinda sounds like this one.

Thank you! It is the one I was thinking of.

UnnieCrush
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

Can't remember if it was manga or manhwa but there was this office girl that caught two other girls kissing late in the night. Part of me thinks it was manhwa because there were colored pages too, I simply can't remember cause I read it ages ago.

UnnieCrush
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

I like this!!!

Now, what kind of offering must I give for more Thai folklore based yuri?

UnnieCrush
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

I've come to a point where I dislike Kaoru so much that I even feel sorry for Reichi being together with her. I don't want Uta to end up with Kaoru. Sorry.

UnnieCrush
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

Ok, I'll try to ask this since I just re-read "Love Doctor" manhwa and certain interactions in it inspired my curiosity. So..I'd like to know what yuri manga or manhwa that left you flustered, would you recommend? I mean the kind of read where they didn't just get it on but made you blush or say "Oh my God" as you read it!? Thank you in advance to all who respond to my poorly worded and dumb question. Please stay safe and healthy and once again..thank you!

last edited at Apr 21, 2020 3:27PM

UnnieCrush
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

Man, I hope they don't cut out some things like it sometimes happens with adaptations. I re-read the manga after the announcement was made and it really makes me think that this will be a hit or miss anime, but even so, I'm all for new yuri anime!

last edited at Mar 16, 2019 2:28PM

UnnieCrush
Image Comments 13 Dec 01:43
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018
Oppvcjj

Lmao

UnnieCrush
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

Don't know how I got here but I'm scared after reading this.

UnnieCrush
Image Comments 10 Dec 15:27
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018
Dfpztokv4aae0hc-orig

Why do i feel like Himari is about to suplex Tomoe onto the bed?

UnnieCrush
Image Comments 10 Dec 15:20
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018
Dtdeourwoaerkqp-orig

This reminded me of aurahack, only there's no kiss marks. But we still know who tops, hehe.

UnnieCrush
Image Comments 05 Dec 17:14
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018
Tumblr_phh2txfdke1s9rh1ko1_1280

Alpaca Club 4 life

Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

The bath panel somehow gave me flashbacks to that one "Hello Counselor" episode where the family was living with actual leeches.
This was good and weird but now I'm gonna have nightmares of dicks wanting to suck my blood.

UnnieCrush
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

There's a special place in hell for girls like Kanna,lol.

UnnieCrush
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

Yes yes yes! OMG! It was driving me crazy that I couldn't remember this one.
Thank you so much! drpepperfan, you are truly amazing! May the gods bless you!

UnnieCrush
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

Ok, I hope someone can help me as it's been driving me crazy for past two days.
There was this, what I think was a series (multiple chapters) where a girl basically came out to her friend and introduced to her her girlfriend - a long haired girl, there was also a panel where two of them happened to be in a bath house. I barely remember the characters but the friend she came out to was short-haired. I hope someone knows what I am thinking of.

UnnieCrush
Image Comments 28 Apr 15:07
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018
56397747_p0

I call this a face rider!

UnnieCrush
Image Comments 28 Apr 15:04
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018
67010538_p0

Rin: "DAT ASS!"

UnnieCrush
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

This is nice and short. I like it.

UnnieCrush
Eve and Eve discussion 24 Mar 15:09
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

Ah,this is kind of beautiful,in its own way.

this reminds me a story from black mirror netflix series ( Season 3 Episode 4, San Junipero)

I cried when I watched that episode. So beautiful. An exception to other episodes with rather bad endings.
Black Mirror is very good and doesn't take too much time to go through all 4 seasons,definitely recommend to watch it to anyone who hasn't.

UnnieCrush
Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

I have walked around the town without underwear on, felt sexy for a minute.