Forum › Posts by Kitteness

Kitteness
Reimu
joined Mar 8, 2018

That's it! Thank you so much! I was worried I was confusing some points when describing it, but once I started reading it again, all the details I forgot came back to me! The way it starts by focusing on different adult women that the main character had been interested in, and the cute younger sister character later - It's perfect! You've been a great help!

last edited at May 3, 2018 11:48PM

Kitteness
Reimu
joined Mar 8, 2018

Hello! I'm looking for a yuri manga I once read here - I believe it was a series with multiple chapters, not a one shot. The main character was a high school aged girl, who was interested in other girls, but had trouble getting a girlfriend. There may have been some light angst about being gay. At some point she became friends with a boy who was also gay. There may have been a a couple other girls that the main character was interested in throughout the story? And, I do believe that she got together with a girl by the end of the story.

I'm slightly uncertain on some of these points, but the gay male friend I remember pretty clearly. I'll be super grateful if anyone remembers this! Please and thank you!